List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: And the Emmy goes to..........Peter Bergman !!!!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

And the Emmy goes to..........Peter Bergman !!!!!!

Started by Cabo at 2013/07/09 10:24AM
    Latest post: 2013/07/09 05:22PM, Views: 1052, Replies: 19
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2013/07/09 03:48PM
    Re: And the Emmy goes to..........Peter Bergman !!!!!!
    Maria Maria101

It will be horrible if they change the bio-dad back to Nick and not Jack. After all this they are going to make Sharon out of a monster, turn Jack's world upside down, and make Nick a saint after all he did. Even if she changed the test, Nick still lied for 18years. I hope they do the right thing this time and give Jack his daughter.

Maybe Jack is also Faith's father and that is the test Sharin changed.

#12   2013/07/09 03:51PM
    pollianna

Quote Maria Maria101: It will be horrible if they change the bio-dad back to Nick and not Jack. After all this they are going to make Sharon out of a monster, turn Jack's world upside down, and make Nick a saint after all he did. Even if she changed the test, Nick still lied for 18years. I hope they do the right thing this time and give Jack his daughter.

Wouldn't that be great! Jack would have it raining babies for him! And Nick would be totally left out!

#13   2013/07/09 04:03PM
    Kimmd

Quote Maria Maria101: It will be horrible if they change the bio-dad back to Nick and not Jack. After all this they are going to make Sharon out of a monster, turn Jack's world upside down, and make Nick a saint after all he did. Even if she changed the test, Nick still lied for 18years. I hope they do the right thing this time and give Jack his daughter.

Yes, we all know what a great father Jack is! Please! Why in the world would the writers reward this 60 year old deadbeat with another kid? Let him go find Keemo and spend some time with Kyle to make up for all those years he missed. Jack is a horrible father!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/09 04:04PM
    #14   2013/07/09 04:06PM
    Kelby

I did not watch the rest of the show, but I watched those scenes and he did a very good job. Hunter King did a really good job as well. I just can not stand some of the dialogue they gave her. I thought of some of her lines were stupid.

#15   2013/07/09 04:13PM
    yandrfan99

PB IMO is one of the best actors on the show. He did a fantastic job. Emmy winning acting.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/09 04:13PM
    #16   2013/07/09 05:01PM
    strawberrypop

Quote Cabo: Holy Crap !!!!! What a great performance by PB !!!

It's about time Jack got a storyline PB could sink his teeth
    into. He is such a GREAT actor !!! Awesome !!!
    He deserves more air time, show all these kids
    what real acting is !!!

OMG I know!!!! He did a fantastic job and it moved me to tears. Bravo Mr. Bergman!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/09 05:04PM
    #17   2013/07/09 05:02PM
    calliope

Quote Cabo: Holy Crap !!!!! What a great performance by PB !!!

It's about time Jack got a storyline PB could sink his teeth
    into. He is such a GREAT actor !!! Awesome !!!
    He deserves more air time, show all these kids
    what real acting is !!!

I love that man!!!

#18   2013/07/09 05:06PM
    calliope

If you haven't already seen it, try to find the scene where he feels his dead baby's heart beat in another child. It is my favorite scene of all from Y&R. Get a box of tissue first!

#19   2013/07/09 05:07PM
    calliope

Quote Kimmd:

Yes, we all know what a great father Jack is! Please! Why in the world would the writers reward this 60 year old deadbeat with another kid? Let him go find Keemo and spend some time with Kyle to make up for all those years he missed. Jack is a horrible father!

Most of us are talking about the actor, not the character.

#20   2013/07/09 05:22PM
    habbyfan

Quote calliope:
    Quote Kimmd:

Most of us are talking about the actor, not the character.

Not Jack's fault the writer considered the s/l with Keemo to be a failure and dropped it ... as for Kyle ... he had a mother who did not live and work in the same city,Kyle was often mentioned.

The actor PB takes the lines he is given and makes a story out of it ... it was a great performance.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/09 05:27PM
    « 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list