List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: I hope Nick gets what he deserves

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

I hope Nick gets what he deserves

Started by jilltidwell at 2013/07/09 10:23AM
    Latest post: 2013/07/09 08:57PM, Views: 950, Replies: 12
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2013/07/09 07:16PM
    Re: I hope Nick gets what he deserves
    Kimmd

Quote jilltidwell: Nick thought he could get away with this lie all of these years, but I'm glad he didn't. I'm glad it came back to bite him. He thought that he could replace Cassie and use Summer to do it. Anybody with common sense knows that if you lose a baby or a child you can never replace them with another. What did he think it was going to accomplish by trying to replace Cassie? But, instead he basically stole Summer away from Jack. He made sure that Jack didn't ever have a relationship with his daughter. He goes on about Adam, but Adam is perfect compared to him. At least it didn't take years for Faith to get back to her real parents. I'm not saying that what Adam did was right, but at least he wasn't/isn't as bad as his brother. Nick doesn't apologize for what he did. He isn't sorry. The only reason he told the truth is because she was falling for Kyle. Had it not been for that, he would have never told the truth.

Yes he will, fantastic, beautiful Avery and he should be getting his daughter back soon too and a Navery baby!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/09 07:17PM
    #12   2013/07/09 07:31PM
    REDMIDGET

Quote jilltidwell: Nick thought he could get away with this lie all of these years, but I'm glad he didn't. I'm glad it came back to bite him. He thought that he could replace Cassie and use Summer to do it. Anybody with common sense knows that if you lose a baby or a child you can never replace them with another. What did he think it was going to accomplish by trying to replace Cassie? But, instead he basically stole Summer away from Jack. He made sure that Jack didn't ever have a relationship with his daughter. He goes on about Adam, but Adam is perfect compared to him. At least it didn't take years for Faith to get back to her real parents. I'm not saying that what Adam did was right, but at least he wasn't/isn't as bad as his brother. Nick doesn't apologize for what he did. He isn't sorry. The only reason he told the truth is because she was falling for Kyle. Had it not been for that, he would have never told the truth.

We can also say the samething about Chelsea she is doing the samething that Nick did, No she isn't replaceing a baby but she is lying to everyone,She say she loves Dylan but that not love I hope the truth comes out very soon and she gets what she deserves as well,She is just as bad as Nick and someone needs to tell the truth before its to later,How can you love someone and lie right to there face,I hope Adam remember it all and make her pay big time for this.But I think Adam will forgive her because he loves her and she needs to tell the truth now,She is lying to Dylan and Adam everyday,I hate that the writers are making Adam look like a fool,Adam is no fool and to keep this story going on is crazy,Stop making Adam look like a fool because he is not a fool and all head are going to roll when he find out.I don't want to see the same old crap any more,Im hoping the writers get it together and let Adam find out the truth very soon,

#13   2013/07/09 08:57PM
    jilltidwell

Quote REDMIDGET:

We can also say the samething about Chelsea she is doing the samething that Nick did, No she isn't replaceing a baby but she is lying to everyone,She say she loves Dylan but that not love I hope the truth comes out very soon and she gets what she deserves as well,She is just as bad as Nick and someone needs to tell the truth before its to later,How can you love someone and lie right to there face,I hope Adam remember it all and make her pay big time for this.But I think Adam will forgive her because he loves her and she needs to tell the truth now,She is lying to Dylan and Adam everyday,I hate that the writers are making Adam look like a fool,Adam is no fool and to keep this story going on is crazy,Stop making Adam look like a fool because he is not a fool and all head are going to roll when he find out.I don't want to see the same old crap any more,Im hoping the writers get it together and let Adam find out the truth very soon,

That is why I don't like that Chelsea has been lying to Adam and Dylan. If I were Adam, I'd take the baby for good. I hope that Nick and Avery split.

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list