List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: NB Confirm Sharon Changed Test & Phyllis Coma!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: NB Confirm Sharon Changed Test & Phyllis Coma!

Started by hellacious at 2013/07/09 09:23AM
    Latest post: 2013/07/09 09:23AM, Views: 18793, Replies: 144
    « 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 » »| page:
    #121   2013/07/09 12:44PM
    Re: NB Confirm Sharon Changed Test & Phyllis Coma!
    babydylon

Quote grey: IF there is a confrontation between Sharon and Phyllis I don't think it will be about the paternity and it will be about Sharon throwing in her face that Her and Nick no longer have that connection anymore with Summer. Phyllis rubbed that in Sharon's face for A LONG TIME. Sharon has every right to give it right back. I hope there is a confrontation between them. Phyllis does deserve this. And yes there is always been a Shick and there always will be

There won't be any confrontation Phyllis will fly away and get stuck on a tree branch with her broom.

#122   2013/07/09 12:47PM
    doriangrey

Quote hellacious: How does Phyllis leave Genoa City?

A) Christine finally gets the goods on Phyllis for her past crimes. Phyllis is sentenced to prison.

B) Ronan returns to save Phyllis from her Hell; they reunite and leave town for Chicago.

C) During a struggle after learning Sharon switched Summer’s paternity test, Phyllis falls down and lands in a coma.

D) Phyllis moves to Port Charles.

E) Frustrated with her life and loves, Phyllis moves to New York to head a new social media site.

F) Learning the truth about Summer’s paternity (without the audience knowing who Summer’s father is), Phyllis flies back home but is presumed dead in a plane crash.

G) Avery poisons Phyllis with her cupcakes.

H) Someone murders Phyllis.

Nelson Branco ‏@nelliebranco 21m

The answer is "C" #YR

10:59 AM - 9 Jul 13

Yikes. That is sad. Sharon is getting bussed bigtime. Nick will come out of this smelling like roses and keeping Summer as his daughter while Jack & Sharon are screwed.

#123   2013/07/09 12:48PM
    doriangrey

Quote hellacious: It turns out that spoiler was right!

soaps.sheknows.com/youngandrestless/board/382983/page/11/

Nelson Branco Spoils Phyllis Exit!

After learning SHARON switched Summer’s paternity test, Phyllis & Sharon fight. There is a violent struggle.

Phyllis falls down and lands in a coma.

Michelle Stafford taped her last show as Phyllis on Y&R June 19th. However, her last (speaking) scene really happened 2 weeks before that date.

Phyllis will spend her last 2 weeks on the show comatose in the hospital.

MS deserves a better exit than sleeping for 2 weeks. WTF!

#124   2013/07/09 12:49PM
    doriangrey

Quote TwoOfEach: Un-freaking-believable!!!! Even as a Shater, this goes too far. That said, the only character I really feel sorry for in this mess is Jack. (If true)

Yep, Jack gets screwed again. They build up his hope for Summer as a daughter and then rip it away. I guess he'll relapse back into drugs when he finds out Summer is still Nick's daughter.

#125   2013/07/09 12:50PM
    doriangrey

Quote hellacious: Based on that timeline, my guess is Sharon & Phyllis will fight during Victor's party.

I read Victor is throwing a benefit to raise awareness for Multiple Sclerosis.

Eric Braeden posted photos of the Newman family all dressed up.

Michelle Stafford also tweeted a photo of Phyllis dressed up in a gown with the captions "Secrets".

Phyllis will find out what Sharon did during the benefit, they fights, and Sharon shoves her putting Phyllis is a coma for her last 2 weeks.

Michelle Stafford said the last time we see Phyllis on screen will be the end of July.

So next week? Phyllis goes into a coma. That's a lousy exit for MS. She deserves to leave with a bang, not a slumber!

#126   2013/07/09 12:51PM
    doriangrey

Quote flygirl1969:
    Quote Tambam: Horrible!! it's a crime how they've turned Sharon into an evil conniving s1*t. I thought it was bad when she screwed Victor. This is even worse. Sharon is unrecognizable. Why don't they kill her off!! It's agony to watch her going down like this.

You've said it all! There is no recovery from this for the character of Sharon. Maybe she'll be committed. She definitely needs to be written off the show.

This is probably JFP's way of pushing SC out the door. The writing is on the wall, as they say.

#127   2013/07/09 12:52PM
    grey

:)

Quote babydylon:
    Quote grey: IF there is a confrontation between Sharon and Phyllis I don't think it will be about the paternity and it will be about Sharon throwing in her face that Her and Nick no longer have that connection anymore with Summer. Phyllis rubbed that in Sharon's face for A LONG TIME. Sharon has every right to give it right back. I hope there is a confrontation between them. Phyllis does deserve this. And yes there is always been a Shick and there always will be

There won't be any confrontation Phyllis will fly away and get stuck on a tree branch with her broom.

Good one. As much as I don't like Phyllis, I will miss her. I can't see them sending her in a coma for two weeks. Her character deserves a better send off then that, I want to see her attitude right to the end!

#128   2013/07/09 12:52PM
    weatherholt3

Quote babydylon:
    Quote Sinny_is72yearsold: What ever Sharon does her fans will love her even more.

Right and I will always be in Sharon's corner. I never left Nick's over all of this and will welcome back SCHICK.

I'm with you........

#129   2013/07/09 12:53PM
    doriangrey

Quote hellacious:
    Quote flygirl1969: Another question is how does Sharon who is a few fries short of a Happy Meal pull this off? Seriously she used white out on form? This is ridiculous! It ranks up there with MAB double doppelgänger story.

It's funny how Adam & Victor couldn't even get Chelsea's medical records but Sharon is able to walk into the DNA Lab and change the results.

The Bipolar must give her super powers.

Sharon is the new Darth Vader.

#130   2013/07/09 12:53PM
    doriangrey

Quote Coonfoot: It's bad enough that MS is leaving....are they trying to get SC to quit too?

Yep, I believe so!

« 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list