List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: NB Confirm Sharon Changed Test & Phyllis Coma!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: NB Confirm Sharon Changed Test & Phyllis Coma!

Started by hellacious at 2013/07/09 09:23AM
    Latest post: 2013/07/09 09:23AM, Views: 17908, Replies: 144
    « 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 » »| page:
    #91   2013/07/09 11:37AM
    Re: NB Confirm Sharon Changed Test & Phyllis Coma!
    trinilisa

Quote Sinny-3-3-3:
    Quote trinilisa:
    Quote Sinny-3-3-3:
    Quote trinilisa:
    Quote TwoOfEach: Un-freaking-believable!!!! Even as a Shater, this goes too far. That said, the only character I really feel sorry for in this mess is Jack. (If true)

Even as a Shater myself, this is just nuts! And Ita; I do feel sorry for Jack if all this mess plays out the way NB has said.
    So we're now to believe that Sharon has the intelligence to change a paternity test? Are they going to blame her BPD on this one, too?

we were supposed to believe she was smart enough to run NE so why not swap some results or some hair..

But when she ran NE the second time, Adam admitted to Victor that he Sharon-proofed the company. When left to her own devices, didn't she run NE into the ground?
    And how would she know to change the logo or whatever (I am sightless, but am thinking that the document would have some sort of authenticity to it) on the results or whatever, if, let's say, she only switched the paper and not the hair?

ya but her fans were saying she was smart enough to run NE. I called it then that she was too stupid.. so if she can run NE she can do a little switcheroo

Lol I hear what you're saying. But I'm going by Adam's admition that he Sharon-proofed the place (well, he said he put safeguards in place so that she could run the company in his absence), plus, considering what happened to NE when left to her own devices, and I have to respectfully disagree and say that it may be a long-shot that she could actually do a switch. But I guess in Soapland anything's possible. Do you think she could have stollen the letterhead of the company, though? I think that might be more plausable...jmho

#92   2013/07/09 11:38AM
    Sinny_is72ye...

Quote Sinny-3-3-3:
    Quote Sinny_is72yearsold: Sinny has a insider on her private board. Her whining about Phyllis leaving. Check her twitter out you can see some of it there. She is never going to watch the show again after MS leaves. What a lie that is. LMAO !

You really are a weirdo.. such a stalker.. sneaking on my board so u can read what I say.. u got it bad for me don't ya freak?

You admit this. Now you got to figure out who I am there. I can tell you there is more then one. Good luck.

#93   2013/07/09 11:39AM
    trinilisa

Quote Sinny-3-3-3:
    Quote trinilisa:
    Quote Sinny-3-3-3:
    Quote trinilisa:
    Quote TwoOfEach: Un-freaking-believable!!!! Even as a Shater, this goes too far. That said, the only character I really feel sorry for in this mess is Jack. (If true)

Even as a Shater myself, this is just nuts! And Ita; I do feel sorry for Jack if all this mess plays out the way NB has said.
    So we're now to believe that Sharon has the intelligence to change a paternity test? Are they going to blame her BPD on this one, too?

we were supposed to believe she was smart enough to run NE so why not swap some results or some hair..

But when she ran NE the second time, Adam admitted to Victor that he Sharon-proofed the company. When left to her own devices, didn't she run NE into the ground?
    And how would she know to change the logo or whatever (I am sightless, but am thinking that the document would have some sort of authenticity to it) on the results or whatever, if, let's say, she only switched the paper and not the hair?

ya but her fans were saying she was smart enough to run NE. I called it then that she was too stupid.. so if she can run NE she can do a little switcheroo

Oh, I get it now; you're saying they can't have it both ways...?
    Sorry it took so long; a bit busy at work...lol

#94   2013/07/09 11:43AM
    babydylon

LOL I said it, wee NB was going to have fun at some expenses and he sure having it. This has now turned into a hate Phyllis thread and a Sharon bash thread At the end of it Phyllis will be gone, hooray
    (you have to love soaps)

#95   2013/07/09 11:46AM
    Sinny_is72ye...

Sinny has threads with posters name as the topic and they go in and bash the posters and some of you are there.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/09 11:47AM
    #96   2013/07/09 11:47AM
    JWaszil

Quote hellacious: How does Phyllis leave Genoa City?

A) Christine finally gets the goods on Phyllis for her past crimes. Phyllis is sentenced to prison.

B) Ronan returns to save Phyllis from her Hell; they reunite and leave town for Chicago.

C) During a struggle after learning Sharon switched Summer’s paternity test, Phyllis falls down and lands in a coma.

D) Phyllis moves to Port Charles.

E) Frustrated with her life and loves, Phyllis moves to New York to head a new social media site.

F) Learning the truth about Summer’s paternity (without the audience knowing who Summer’s father is), Phyllis flies back home but is presumed dead in a plane crash.

G) Avery poisons Phyllis with her cupcakes.

H) Someone murders Phyllis.

Nelson Branco ‏@nelliebranco 21m

The answer is "C" #YR

10:59 AM - 9 Jul 13

I really hope they do not make it that Sharon switched the test I'm sooooo tired of the writers ALWAYS making her the bad one. Summer is Jacks Daughter not Nicks and they need to keep it that way.

#97   2013/07/09 11:48AM
    MotoMoto24

I am not suprised one bit that Sharon is going to take the fall for this. What was the point to the whole paternity s/l anyways? To screw over Sharon and Jack? Victimized the victims all over again. Jack always believed that Summer was his, now Phyllis confirmed it,only to take Summer away from him again. What a load of sh!t. And don't forget this is all Sharon's fault. Nick had nothing to do with it! WTF. I repeat, what a load of sh!t!!!!
    That revolting sick feeling I had during Shictor, is starting to perculate again. I didn't think it could happen again. Shame on me for wasting that thought.
    Be proud of yourselves writers, you have now reached MAB status. All it took was 1 yr. You know what happened to her.

#98   2013/07/09 11:48AM
    youareloved

Is this really true that Sharon changed the DNA test and that Phyllis is going to be in coma please don't let this be true. I have been a fan of Sharon's and if this is true boy have I been wrong about her.

#99   2013/07/09 11:53AM
    babydylon

Quote Sinny_is72yearsold: Sinny has threads with posters name as the topic and they go in and bash the posters and some of you are there.

Say what where are these threads on this MB

#100   2013/07/09 11:56AM
    Sinny_is72ye...

Quote babydylon:
    Quote Sinny_is72yearsold: Sinny has threads with posters name as the topic and they go in and bash the posters and some of you are there.

Say what where are these threads on this MB

She has them on her private board.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/09 12:00PM
    « 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list