List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Hillary

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Hillary

Started by Lizzytish at 2013/07/08 06:30PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/09 09:03AM, Views: 1343, Replies: 5
    page:
    #1   2013/07/08 06:30PM
    Hillary
    Lizzytish

Wonder if she could have anything to do with whoever is blogging about Neil?

#2   2013/07/09 04:48AM
    Re: Hillary
    FL senior fan

Don't like the character. Definitely no chemistry between her and Adam; however, I think since Adam "found her out" he won't be sleeping with her! Very disappointed in character and storyline.

#3   2013/07/09 04:50AM
    Homesick Cajun

Quote FL senior fan: Don't like the character. Definitely no chemistry between her and Adam; however, I think since Adam "found her out" he won't be sleeping with her! Very disappointed in character and storyline.

You're thinking about Melanie. I know, so many newbies it is very hard to keep them all straight!

#4   2013/07/09 04:53AM
    Homesick Cajun

Quote Lizzytish: Wonder if she could have anything to do with whoever is blogging about Neil?

I definitely think she is the blogger or at least deeply involved some way. She knew way too much about everyone when she first arrived in GC. However this s/l has been a snooze fest. I wish they would wrap it up! Enough already!

#5   2013/07/09 05:14AM
    deceived

I love Hilary. I hope they use her more... she looks like a villainess and a man-eater... she fits right in perfectly... I hope they wrap this up though... it's been too long...better be a big BANG after all this time...lol

#6   2013/07/09 09:03AM
    ajsp35801

I love Hilary too...Here's hoping she is Neil's daughter.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list