List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Phyllis is a pig for hurting Jack

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Phyllis is a pig for hurting Jack

Started by Mysoapsyr at 2013/07/08 05:08PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/12 12:47PM, Views: 948, Replies: 22
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2013/07/08 05:26PM
    Re: Phyllis is a pig for hurting Jack
    Cray Cray

How many of these bait threads are you going to open up before you get banned again Elvis.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/08 05:27PM
    #12   2013/07/08 05:28PM
    Barbyboo

Quote Mysoapsyr:
    Quote StinkyCat: And Michelle Stafford does a fantastic job making her character so believable!!! Great acting MS!!!

If she was that good they would never let her go.
    i was not a phyliss fan but she was really good as actress if posters hate her because she played her role so well. Good luck michelle

#13   2013/07/08 05:28PM
    Mysoapsyr

Quote Cray Cray: How many of these bait threads are you going to open up before you get banned again Elvis.

What???????

#14   2013/07/08 05:28PM
    Tambam

In my heart I truly blame Nick for hurting Jack! And I'm sure Jack will feel the same way. I notice Summer was clinging to her mother after she told Nick to beat it! Summer knows who is really at fault

#15   2013/07/08 05:30PM
    Pretty Emerald

Quote Mysoapsyr: Phyllis hurts every man that she has sex with. Time for her to get pay back. She is a nasty pig.

Yes she is a nasty pig, and what she did with Kyle was so stupid and gross! BTW....Kyle never would have kissed that dirty bottom-feeder!

#16   2013/07/08 05:32PM
    miladytn

Quote Mysoapsyr:
    Quote edaem1: None of this paternity mess could have happened if Phyllis had the test done with all of the men she had slept with and everyone got a copy. It is more her fault than Nick's.

The pig is no angel for sure. She enjoy hurting the men around her. Summer will for give Nick.

While I agree that Phyllis is no angel, I don't think she is to blame. yes, she should have had more control over the paternity test from the beginning. But Nick TOLD HER and everyone else that the test results said he was the father. So Nick is the one I put the blame on for this one.

#17   2013/07/08 05:34PM
    Mysoapsyr

Quote Pretty Emerald:
    Quote Mysoapsyr: Phyllis hurts every man that she has sex with. Time for her to get pay back. She is a nasty pig.

Yes she is a nasty pig, and what she did with Kyle was so stupid and gross! BTW....Kyle never would have kissed that dirty bottom-feeder!

Kyle should tell Summer that Phyllis kissed him. That is so gross kissing your daughter brother.

#18   2013/07/08 05:52PM
    Cray Cray

Quote Mysoapsyr:
    Quote Cray Cray: How many of these bait threads are you going to open up before you get banned again Elvis.

What???????

Dont play dumb Elvis.

#19   2013/07/08 06:52PM
    Mysoapsyr

Can not wait to see this pig gone.

#20   2013/07/08 06:55PM
    Mysoapsyr

Quote miladytn:
    Quote Mysoapsyr:
    Quote edaem1: None of this paternity mess could have happened if Phyllis had the test done with all of the men she had slept with and everyone got a copy. It is more her fault than Nick's.

The pig is no angel for sure. She enjoy hurting the men around her. Summer will for give Nick.

While I agree that Phyllis is no angel, I don't think she is to blame. yes, she should have had more control over the paternity test from the beginning. But Nick TOLD HER and everyone else that the test results said he was the father. So Nick is the one I put the blame on for this one.

Phyllis should had done a test of her own. Phyllis is just as much to blame as Nick is.

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list