List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: What a disgusting piece of work Sharon is!!!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

What a disgusting piece of work Sharon is!!!!!

Started by Tambam at 2013/07/08 03:03PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/09 08:03PM, Views: 5144, Replies: 85
    « 4 5 6 7 8 9 page:
    #81   2013/07/09 07:19PM
    Re: What a disgusting piece of work Sharon is!!!!!
    PHlossy

Everyone's acting like Sharon switched the samples! But when she overheard Nick tell "Cassie" at the grave site that he wasn't Summer's biological father, that Jack was... Sharon looked SHOCKED! So I don't think she had any idea, + did she even know that Nick had the original paternity test done nor would she even care because her & Nick were split by the time Summer was born right?

#82   2013/07/09 07:29PM
    Sunnyflower

Quote PHlossy: Everyone's acting like Sharon switched the samples! But when she overheard Nick tell "Cassie" at the grave site that he wasn't Summer's biological father, that Jack was... Sharon looked SHOCKED! So I don't think she had any idea, + did she even know that Nick had the original paternity test done nor would she even care because her & Nick were split by the time Summer was born right?

No he didn't say that at the grave. He hadn't done the second test yet. He was talking about what he did with the first test and that he may not be Summer's dad. That is how Sharon heard a storm was brewing and hatched her plan to go back in time, or whatever she is trying to accomplish.

#83   2013/07/09 07:38PM
    Sportyster

Quote stoopsie:
    Quote Pretty Emerald:
    Quote toller:
    Quote jilltidwell:
    Quote Kimmd:
    Quote jilltidwell:
    Quote spooner: what did Sharon do?

She didn't do anything. She was just saying that she could be there for Nick and be compassionate. She was the only one who understood how it felt to lose Cassie.

She didn't? Then why did she tell Cassie at the grave that's why I did what I did or words to that effect. She did something to get her family back.

What is wrong with wanting what she had first back?

She has married his father and his brother a few times. HOW GROSS!

So true! That is exactly why it is disgusting that she wants to get back together with Nick! Nick, Adam and old Victor have all shared the same "honey pot"! Gosh that is PUTRID!

She is so disgusting. Who sleeps with all the males in one family? I KNOW... SHARON DOES.. Nasty nasty thing.

And not just one family, two families! Sharon is the only character on Y&R and that has literally gone through all the male members of the two most prominent families in GC. Yep, that Sharon, she's a pillar of virtue all right.

#84   2013/07/09 07:45PM
    Sportyster

Quote PHlossy: Everyone's acting like Sharon switched the samples! But when she overheard Nick tell "Cassie" at the grave site that he wasn't Summer's biological father, that Jack was... Sharon looked SHOCKED! So I don't think she had any idea, + did she even know that Nick had the original paternity test done nor would she even care because her & Nick were split by the time Summer was born right?

That isn't what Nick said at Cassie's grave, all he said was that the original test was inconclusive and he decided against a re-do. Even Nick didn't know for certain whether he was the father or not until the actual results came in, something of which Sharon wouldn't have known about unless she did something because he didn't share anything with her.

#85   2013/07/09 08:03PM
    mswadel

Quote IHeartLizzie: PS I think she cheated on him wiith Adam in New Orleans when they were engaged to get married again cause she never really forgave Nick for what he did when he shattered their family with his & Phyliss Betrayal.

That betrayal as you call it was all on Nick, not Phyllis. Nick was the one who took vows with Sharon.

#86   2013/07/09 08:03PM
    TSHM

I don't care for the way she is being written now . Sharon would never do something this hurtful . IMO she's been mistreated by so many Residents in GC and she had no one to support her . Yes , she's made her choices but to me others have done worse . Phil wrote crap about her in RS and could care less about Noahs feelings. How quickly Ms . Summers forgot that she was the cause for breaking up a family. Phil wrote crap about Diane and could care less about Kyles feelings . Phil is a bully !!!! She continues to get away with her actions ,no one really holds her accountable but the whole town shuns Sharon. I don't get it . Nick is a piece of work , Victors a piece of work . Nick started this story , goldenboy is a liar and a cheater but it will be Sharon who is blamed yet again!

« 4 5 6 7 8 9 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list