List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: What a disgusting piece of work Sharon is!!!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

What a disgusting piece of work Sharon is!!!!!

Started by Tambam at 2013/07/08 03:03PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/09 08:03PM, Views: 5163, Replies: 85
    « 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:
    #71   2013/07/09 08:03AM
    Re: What a disgusting piece of work Sharon is!!!!!
    Rilynne

Quote babydylon: Sharon has always been the talk of the MBs and now more than ever. SHICK are on their way back and some panties are in a bunch, 'ouch' must be uncomfortable to say the least.

You are right, whether its good or bad Sharon is always the talk of the boards. Writers always keep her front burner and those that don't like her look deep for anything to grab onto and trash her for. There is something wrong with Sharon. She has said several times in recent months she feels lost and she really is. She has made bad choices in her life but she has never been an evil or vindictive person. And I don't believe she is being one now. She is grasping that if only life could go back to the way it was before Cassie died everything would be fine. But obviously things are not fine. I really hope the writers have a good sl planned.

#72   2013/07/09 08:08AM
    deceived

Only Shick can bring this kind of emotion... long live SHICK!!!

#73   2013/07/09 08:11AM
    Shick-IZ-Sexy

Quote deceived: Only Shick can bring this kind of emotion... long live SHICK!!!

amen to dat

#74   2013/07/09 09:16AM
    Pretty Emerald

Quote Kimmd: If Nick doesn't have a problem with a woman who bedded his brother, both his brothers-in-law, his former stepfather and last but by far the worst his own father, then HE needs to get to a shrink ASAP, because he is even crazier then Sharon is!

LOL! True, but Sharon and Nick are both scum....I hope that they do get back together! They deserve each other....the stupid losers!

#75   2013/07/09 10:30AM
    lilpiggy

Quote Pretty Emerald:
    Quote Kimmd: If Nick doesn't have a problem with a woman who bedded his brother, both his brothers-in-law, his former stepfather and last but by far the worst his own father, then HE needs to get to a shrink ASAP, because he is even crazier then Sharon is!

LOL! True, but Sharon and Nick are both scum....I hope that they do get back together! They deserve each other....the stupid losers!

Yea...

#76   2013/07/09 10:33AM
    babydylon

Quote Shick-IZ-Sexy:

amen to dat

second that SHICK are coming back and its painful for some viewers

#77   2013/07/09 10:37AM
    Coonfoot

Quote Shick-IZ-Sexy:

amen to dat

Ditto. Ya know, I am not only a SC and a Shick fan, but I'm an MS fan as well. I don't get all the hating on either of these characters. They are playing the part that has been given to them.....nothing more, nothing less. It just seems to me that all of the nasty names given to any given character are not meant for the characters at all, but are meant for the fans that are posting about those characters. Just saying.....there's a lot of hate on the message boards. So much so that I don't even like coming on here anymore. It's ridiculous!

#78   2013/07/09 10:39AM
    babydylon

Some us don't hate on actors its about soap and soap are fiction the characters are fiction. I love Sharon and hate with a passion Phyllis, nothing to do with who plays the part.

#79   2013/07/09 10:53AM
    jhaxx

Sharon has always been a manipulating gold digger, she has always wanted to be rich, she took him from her best friend amy in high school when she found out who he was, shame shame shame, i do believe she switched the test because she was snooping around in the halls when Nick took the test, i hope it turns out to be Faith"s DNA that was tested, and Faith is Jack"s daughter that would be a hoot,she has been working Nick from day one, i hope she ends up hooking out of the bar, lol

#80   2013/07/09 03:57PM
    Maria Maria101

It will be horrible if they change the bio-dad back to Nick and not Jack. After all this they are going to make Sharon out of a monster, turn Jack's world upside down, and make Nick a saint after all he did. Even if she changed the test, Nick still lied for 18years. I hope they do the right thing this time and give Jack his daughter.

Maybe Jack is also Faith's father and that is the test Sharin changed.

« 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list