List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: What a disgusting piece of work Sharon is!!!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

What a disgusting piece of work Sharon is!!!!!

Started by Tambam at 2013/07/08 03:03PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/09 08:03PM, Views: 5160, Replies: 85
    « 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:
    #61   2013/07/09 07:13AM
    Re: What a disgusting piece of work Sharon is!!!!!
    Kimmd

Quote chancegirl: Did anyone see how pro shick sc was in her tweets last week?

I don't blame her. I think the writers are about to dump poor Sharon on Jack. That is the kiss of death!

#62   2013/07/09 07:14AM
    valleycliffe

Quote babydylon: LOL this is so funny. I don't think Nick is the one that has a problem

i will just co-sign your post and add an AMEN...

#63   2013/07/09 07:19AM
    trinilisa

Quote Tambam: She wants misery to come to Summer, Nick, Phyllis, Avery and Jack so that she can show Nick how compassionate and caring she is, so that .... WHAT??? SHe can get with this piece of $hit that Nick has become???? So she doesn't care about the misery (and in fact she says their misery will help her life!!) every one will feel, just herself. I can't figure this dumb bulb out! WTH is wrong with her... And why do the writers keep writing her like a person that never made it out of grade 6?

Oh don't you know? That's the BPD. When she's being insensitive, or doing anything wrong, that's what is used to explain away how disgusting she is. But I read somewhere that she is one of the most compassionate people in GC! lol

#64   2013/07/09 07:24AM
    trinilisa

Quote Tambam: No she was smiling ear to ear talking about how everyone would turn against Nick...even Avery wouldn't be able to stomach him. And that would be her chance to swoop in and play doormat for him again. Ahhh the good old days!! Because she'd be the only one who'd stand by him and then he'd figure out that she was his one and only again. YIKES!

Yep; and she said that things would get back to the way they were meant to be (I guess to them serial cheating on each other and she being his doormat again and again...). She almost sounded giddy with delight when she was relishing in the possibility (because she doesn't know as yet) that lives were going to be torn apart, which would be her chance to snag Nick. Butno[pe; she's not selfish; that's just the BPD...lol

#65   2013/07/09 07:24AM
    babydylon

Quote valleycliffe:
    Quote babydylon: LOL this is so funny. I don't think Nick is the one that has a problem

i will just co-sign your post and add an AMEN...

#66   2013/07/09 07:26AM
    babydylon

Sharon has always been the talk of the MBs and now more than ever. SHICK are on their way back and some panties are in a bunch, 'ouch' must be uncomfortable to say the least.

#67   2013/07/09 07:30AM
    KatieKooper

Quote babydylon: Sharon has always been the talk of the MBs and now more than ever. SHICK are on their way back and some panties are in a bunch, 'ouch' must be uncomfortable to say the least.

Co-sign!So happy we have our SC and Sharon.Love it!!!!

#68   2013/07/09 07:42AM
    trinilisa

Quote Pretty Emerald: It is really pathetic and disgusting the way that this dumb fool (Sharon) knows that the only way that she has a chance with Nick is when everybody turns against him.....the same way that Adam was so in love with the emptied headed ninny when he didn't have a friend, a family, a job or a home! Now that he has a life, he kicked "Miss happy pants" to the curb. So now she is all about Nick now! UGH! She is such a dirty, lowdown skank!

What is she going to do if Nick refuses her advances? Go after Adam again? It wasn't that long ago she so wanted Adam; now she wants Nick? So next week will she want Adam again? She's flip-flopping...

#69   2013/07/09 07:50AM
    trinilisa

Quote PhylFan:
    Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote Pretty Emerald:
    Quote toller:
    Quote jilltidwell:
    Quote Kimmd:
    Quote jilltidwell:
    Quote spooner: what did Sharon do?

She didn't do anything. She was just saying that she could be there for Nick and be compassionate. She was the only one who understood how it felt to lose Cassie.

She didn't? Then why did she tell Cassie at the grave that's why I did what I did or words to that effect. She did something to get her family back.

What is wrong with wanting what she had first back?

She has married his father and his brother a few times. HOW GROSS!

So true! That is exactly why it is disgusting that she wants to get back together with Nick! Nick, Adam and old Victor have all shared the same "honey pot"! Gosh that is PUTRID!

When did Victor and Sharon have sex?????

I never saw it!

You would have to watch a show with a different rating to actually see the deed.

It was clearly implied, just as it is implied in every other sex scene...they didn't show much actual intimacy because let's face it, NOBODY wanted to see that!

(((TO THE TUNE OF PART OF THE CHORUS OF FAMILY GUY)))
    Lucky there's a family ho!

#70   2013/07/09 07:59AM
    trinilisa

Quote chancegirl: Did anyone see how pro shick sc was in her tweets last week?

But in her 40th anniversary thingy she was pro-Shadam...
    So who really knows? I guess just the writers...

« 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list