List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: What a disgusting piece of work Sharon is!!!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

What a disgusting piece of work Sharon is!!!!!

Started by Tambam at 2013/07/08 03:03PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/09 08:03PM, Views: 5154, Replies: 85
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:
    #41   2013/07/09 01:36AM
    Re: What a disgusting piece of work Sharon is!!!!!
    IHeartLizzie

Quote Tambam: Oh she was talking to her ghost kid. (someone should up those meds!) And with a big old smile on her face.... she was relishing in the fact that lives were being destroyed and people were going to be hugely torn apart... because she'd be the only one that would stand by Turdface and then he would get with her again! How sweet! And so unselfish. OMG she is a demon.

Isn't this the same thing Phyllis did but what Phyllis did was worst! Phyllis took advantage of a vulnerable Nick and and danced on his daughter Cassie's grave and broke up Sharon's marriage & family while they were all grieving. Sharon is just 'being there for Nick like Phyliss was only this time Nick isn't married with a family and Sharon isn't taking advantage of the situation she is just saying as a friend and mother of his child who have known eachother since they were 16/17 and all their adult life she will be that shoulder to cry on because she loves him and when he is ready if he wants more she is willing to give him another chance & forgive him in for his part in breaking up the their marriage & try again. The only reason they divorced is because Sharon couldn't handle the fact that he got Phlyliss pregnant and now that that's not the case him and sharon can start to repair their relationship. And I am so happy for them. Shick is where it is at! #Romeo&Juliet #SuperCouple

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/09 01:38AM
    #42   2013/07/09 01:42AM
    IHeartLizzie

PS I think she cheated on him wiith Adam in New Orleans when they were engaged to get married again cause she never really forgave Nick for what he did when he shattered their family with his & Phyliss Betrayal.

#43   2013/07/09 02:39AM
    stoopsie

dp

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/09 02:44AM
    #44   2013/07/09 02:40AM
    stoopsie

Quote Pretty Emerald:
    Quote toller:
    Quote jilltidwell:
    Quote Kimmd:
    Quote jilltidwell:
    Quote spooner: what did Sharon do?

She didn't do anything. She was just saying that she could be there for Nick and be compassionate. She was the only one who understood how it felt to lose Cassie.

She didn't? Then why did she tell Cassie at the grave that's why I did what I did or words to that effect. She did something to get her family back.

What is wrong with wanting what she had first back?

She has married his father and his brother a few times. HOW GROSS!

So true! That is exactly why it is disgusting that she wants to get back together with Nick! Nick, Adam and old Victor have all shared the same "honey pot"! Gosh that is PUTRID!

She is so disgusting. Who sleeps with all the males in one family? I KNOW... SHARON DOES.. Nasty nasty thing.

#45   2013/07/09 02:45AM
    stoopsie

Quote Cray Cray:
    Quote bukopandan:
    Quote Pretty Emerald:
    Quote Cray Cray: She's off her rocker for sure. That whackadoo needs to be put down before she sleeps with anyone else and, god forbid, get's knocked up again.

Sharon is kind of long in the tooth to get pregnant again.

Funny, but this horse sounds like Phyl.

Why come into a thread that's obviously bashing a character you like? Are you looking for a fight? There are plenty of Phyllis bashing threads. Go play in them.

You know this is the truth.

#46   2013/07/09 02:46AM
    stoopsie

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote Pretty Emerald:
    Quote toller:
    Quote jilltidwell:
    Quote Kimmd:
    Quote jilltidwell:

She didn't do anything. She was just saying that she could be there for Nick and be compassionate. She was the only one who understood how it felt to lose Cassie.

She didn't? Then why did she tell Cassie at the grave that's why I did what I did or words to that effect. She did something to get her family back.

So true! That is exactly why it is disgusting that she wants to get back together with Nick! Nick, Adam and old Victor have all shared the same "honey pot"! Gosh that is PUTRID!

When did Victor and Sharon have sex?????

I never saw it!

we don't see any of them have sex.. but it was implied.. the only ones who deny it are sharon fans.. denial at its finest.. sharon screwed her kids grampa the nasty skank that she is.

#47   2013/07/09 02:48AM
    stoopsie

Quote PhylFan:
    Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote Pretty Emerald:
    Quote toller:
    Quote jilltidwell:
    Quote Kimmd:
    Quote jilltidwell:

When did Victor and Sharon have sex?????

I never saw it!

You would have to watch a show with a different rating to actually see the deed.

It was clearly implied, just as it is implied in every other sex scene...they didn't show much actual intimacy because let's face it, NOBODY wanted to see that!

It is so bizarre that the comment you hear the most from sharon fans is we didn't see it.. We don't see any of them having sex.. we see them kiss and then go up the stairs or start on the couch.. watching sharon play tonsil hockey with her kids grampa was bad enough.. to see them rolling around in a bed would have been disgusting torture.

#48   2013/07/09 02:49AM
    stoopsie

Quote IHeartLizzie:
    Quote Tambam: Oh she was talking to her ghost kid. (someone should up those meds!) And with a big old smile on her face.... she was relishing in the fact that lives were being destroyed and people were going to be hugely torn apart... because she'd be the only one that would stand by Turdface and then he would get with her again! How sweet! And so unselfish. OMG she is a demon.

Isn't this the same thing Phyllis did but what Phyllis did was worst! Phyllis took advantage of a vulnerable Nick and and danced on his daughter Cassie's grave and broke up Sharon's marriage & family while they were all grieving. Sharon is just 'being there for Nick like Phyliss was only this time Nick isn't married with a family and Sharon isn't taking advantage of the situation she is just saying as a friend and mother of his child who have known eachother since they were 16/17 and all their adult life she will be that shoulder to cry on because she loves him and when he is ready if he wants more she is willing to give him another chance & forgive him in for his part in breaking up the their marriage & try again. The only reason they divorced is because Sharon couldn't handle the fact that he got Phlyliss pregnant and now that that's not the case him and sharon can start to repair their relationship. And I am so happy for them. Shick is where it is at! #Romeo&Juliet #SuperCouple

I am sure the 500 other phyllis bashing threads are free to post in.. this one is about sharon.. trying to deflect her nasty behaviour onto Phyllis tells a lot.. there is no defense of skanky sharon.. so lets bash Phyllis.. LAME

#49   2013/07/09 04:18AM
    lovinthesoaps

I dont see Sharon wishing anything bad on Summer. She learned the truth about NICK's lie and understands why he did it. She wants to be there for him and is remembering the life she had before her world came crashing down. First by losing her child and then her husband having a child from an affair.

I am not happy that Sharon thinks she and Nick can go back, but where she is in her life, I cant blame her for wishful thinking and I certainly dont believe she is wishing anything bad for Summer.

I dont think Shick will really be back but I dont see Nick having as big of an issue as fans are about her being with his brother and father. They never discuss her and Victor and with Nick about to marry his ex's sister, he really has no room to talk.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/09 04:19AM
    #50   2013/07/09 06:07AM
    babydylon

Quote jilltidwell:

Indeed she didn't do a thing, its all about people who don't want her back with Nick. I say "go for it Sharon" we need our SHICK back.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list