List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: What a disgusting piece of work Sharon is!!!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

What a disgusting piece of work Sharon is!!!!!

Started by Tambam at 2013/07/08 03:03PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/09 08:03PM, Views: 4862, Replies: 85
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:
    #21   2013/07/08 04:58PM
    Re: What a disgusting piece of work Sharon is!!!!!
    jilltidwell

Quote weatherholt3:
    Quote jilltidwell:
    Quote Kimmd:
    Quote jilltidwell:
    Quote spooner: what did Sharon do?

She didn't do anything. She was just saying that she could be there for Nick and be compassionate. She was the only one who understood how it felt to lose Cassie.

She didn't? Then why did she tell Cassie at the grave that's why I did what I did or words to that effect. She did something to get her family back.

What is wrong with wanting what she had first back?

never mind

What?

#22   2013/07/08 05:29PM
    Cray Cray

She's off her rocker for sure. That whackadoo needs to be put down before she sleeps with anyone else and, god forbid, get's knocked up again.

#23   2013/07/08 05:50PM
    quimby

Sharon was just thinking and speculating how the fallout of Summer's paternity will affect Nick. I didn't get the feeling she was wishing misery on anyone. The misery caused will fall on Nick and what he has done. With Sharon's hallucination, it is obvious that something is wrong with her medication. My belief is that Victor switched her meds to get back at Adam. If these writer's pin this paternity fallout on Sharon, it's a low blow to the Sharon fans and I for one am done with this mess of a show.

#24   2013/07/08 05:51PM
    Pretty Emerald

Quote Cray Cray: She's off her rocker for sure. That whackadoo needs to be put down before she sleeps with anyone else and, god forbid, get's knocked up again.

Sharon is kind of long in the tooth to get pregnant again.

#25   2013/07/08 05:54PM
    Cray Cray

Quote Pretty Emerald:
    Quote Cray Cray: She's off her rocker for sure. That whackadoo needs to be put down before she sleeps with anyone else and, god forbid, get's knocked up again.

Let's hope so. She's ruined enough children. At least Noah turned out to be a good man. He did get his mom's work ethic though. Can't seem to find anything to do to make a living other than a job in the family company. Otherwise, he turned out OK. At least sharon didn't kill him like she did Cassie.

#26   2013/07/08 05:58PM
    countryMomof4

Quote weatherholt3: How many more threads is there going to be about Sharon.... horray for Sharon Case for your amazing acting.

Co-sign.

#27   2013/07/08 06:15PM
    spiritual7djs

I do think the writers have done a hatchet job on this character. They've made Sharon do one debasing thing after another, but it all fairness grief is a powerful thing. I watched my mother slip into a depression that she was never quite the same from after my brother died. Loss of a child is serious stuff and lots of marriages don't survive. The mother of Natilie Holloway couldn't let go and her marriage ended in divorce too. Sharon is just trying to hold on to when she was last really loved and happy, who can blame her for wanting that?

#28   2013/07/08 06:21PM
    bukopandan

Quote Pretty Emerald:

Funny, but this horse sounds like Phyl.

#29   2013/07/08 06:28PM
    Cray Cray

Quote bukopandan:
    Quote Pretty Emerald:

Why come into a thread that's obviously bashing a character you like? Are you looking for a fight? There are plenty of Phyllis bashing threads. Go play in them.

#30   2013/07/08 06:55PM
    Pretty Emerald

Quote bukopandan:
    Quote Pretty Emerald:

I hate Phunky Phylis, having said that....THIS thread is about stupid, nasty piggish SHARON!!!!!!!!

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list