List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: What a disgusting piece of work Sharon is!!!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

What a disgusting piece of work Sharon is!!!!!

Started by Tambam at 2013/07/08 03:03PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/09 08:03PM, Views: 5143, Replies: 85
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:
    #11   2013/07/08 03:43PM
    Re: What a disgusting piece of work Sharon is!!!!!
    Kimmd

Quote Tambam: No she was smiling ear to ear talking about how everyone would turn against Nick...even Avery wouldn't be able to stomach him. And that would be her chance to swoop in and play doormat for him again. Ahhh the good old days!! Because she'd be the only one who'd stand by him and then he'd figure out that she was his one and only again. YIKES!

Exactly. Sharon doesn't care how much Summer is hurt or how about HER son Noah or how Faith losing her big sister? All Sharon cares about is getting her fairy tale back and living happily ever after.

#12   2013/07/08 03:44PM
    Kimmd

Quote jilltidwell:
    Quote spooner: what did Sharon do?

She didn't do anything. She was just saying that she could be there for Nick and be compassionate. She was the only one who understood how it felt to lose Cassie.

She didn't? Then why did she tell Cassie at the grave that's why I did what I did or words to that effect. She did something to get her family back.

#13   2013/07/08 04:09PM
    toller

Quote pbjk:
    Quote Tambam: No she was smiling ear to ear talking about how everyone would turn against Nick...even Avery wouldn't be able to stomach him. And that would be her chance to swoop in and play doormat for him again. Ahhh the good old days!! Because she'd be the only one who'd stand by him and then he'd figure out that she was his one and only again. YIKES!

Yep, pretty much! Sharon is hoping everyone hates Nick, so she can swoop in to be his only support.

Sharon reckons Nick will be so grateful she has his back, that he'll fall into bed with her.

She is such a loser.

#14   2013/07/08 04:13PM
    jilltidwell

Quote Kimmd:
    Quote jilltidwell:

She didn't do anything. She was just saying that she could be there for Nick and be compassionate. She was the only one who understood how it felt to lose Cassie.

She didn't? Then why did she tell Cassie at the grave that's why I did what I did or words to that effect. She did something to get her family back.

What is wrong with wanting what she had first back?

#15   2013/07/08 04:17PM
    Pretty Emerald

It is really pathetic and disgusting the way that this dumb fool (Sharon) knows that the only way that she has a chance with Nick is when everybody turns against him.....the same way that Adam was so in love with the emptied headed ninny when he didn't have a friend, a family, a job or a home! Now that he has a life, he kicked "Miss happy pants" to the curb. So now she is all about Nick now! UGH! She is such a dirty, lowdown skank!

#16   2013/07/08 04:20PM
    weatherholt3

How many more threads is there going to be about Sharon.... horray for Sharon Case for your amazing acting.

#17   2013/07/08 04:23PM
    toller

Quote jilltidwell:
    Quote Kimmd:
    Quote jilltidwell:

She has married his father and his brother a few times. HOW GROSS!

#18   2013/07/08 04:29PM
    Pretty Emerald

Quote toller:
    Quote jilltidwell:
    Quote Kimmd:
    Quote jilltidwell:

She has married his father and his brother a few times. HOW GROSS!

So true! That is exactly why it is disgusting that she wants to get back together with Nick! Nick, Adam and old Victor have all shared the same "honey pot"! Gosh that is PUTRID!

#19   2013/07/08 04:36PM
    weatherholt3

Quote jilltidwell:
    Quote Kimmd:
    Quote jilltidwell:

never mind

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/08 04:36PM
    #20   2013/07/08 04:44PM
    pbjk

Quote Pretty Emerald: It is really pathetic and disgusting the way that this dumb fool (Sharon) knows that the only way that she has a chance with Nick is when everybody turns against him.....the same way that Adam was so in love with the emptied headed ninny when he didn't have a friend, a family, a job or a home! Now that he has a life, he kicked "Miss happy pants" to the curb. So now she is all about Nick now! UGH! She is such a dirty, lowdown skank!

Sharon thinks she has a better shot with Nick if he's alone and isolated without any friends or support. He'll "need" her and Sharon is happy to oblige.

It speaks to her desperation that she would cling to such a man and even try to bait him to use her.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list