List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: What a disgusting piece of work Sharon is!!!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

What a disgusting piece of work Sharon is!!!!!

Started by Tambam at 2013/07/08 03:03PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/09 08:03PM, Views: 5070, Replies: 85
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:
    #1   2013/07/08 03:03PM
    What a disgusting piece of work Sharon is!!!!!
    Tambam

She wants misery to come to Summer, Nick, Phyllis, Avery and Jack so that she can show Nick how compassionate and caring she is, so that .... WHAT??? SHe can get with this piece of $hit that Nick has become???? So she doesn't care about the misery (and in fact she says their misery will help her life!!) every one will feel, just herself. I can't figure this dumb bulb out! WTH is wrong with her... And why do the writers keep writing her like a person that never made it out of grade 6?

#2   2013/07/08 03:07PM
    Re: What a disgusting piece of work Sharon is!!!!!
    toller

I don't know why the writers want to destroy her character. She is so disgusting to watch. She is a selfish, nasty low down skank.

#3   2013/07/08 03:10PM
    spooner

what did Sharon do?

#4   2013/07/08 03:12PM
    Tambam

Oh she was talking to her ghost kid. (someone should up those meds!) And with a big old smile on her face.... she was relishing in the fact that lives were being destroyed and people were going to be hugely torn apart... because she'd be the only one that would stand by Turdface and then he would get with her again! How sweet! And so unselfish. OMG she is a demon.

#5   2013/07/08 03:13PM
    jilltidwell

Quote spooner: what did Sharon do?

She didn't do anything. She was just saying that she could be there for Nick and be compassionate. She was the only one who understood how it felt to lose Cassie.

#6   2013/07/08 03:15PM
    Tambam

No she was smiling ear to ear talking about how everyone would turn against Nick...even Avery wouldn't be able to stomach him. And that would be her chance to swoop in and play doormat for him again. Ahhh the good old days!! Because she'd be the only one who'd stand by him and then he'd figure out that she was his one and only again. YIKES!

#7   2013/07/08 03:23PM
    JUJU41

Quote jilltidwell:
    Quote spooner: what did Sharon do?

She didn't do anything. She was just saying that she could be there for Nick and be compassionate. She was the only one who understood how it felt to lose Cassie.

That's what I got too. Sharon didn't wish any ill will on anyone.

#8   2013/07/08 03:28PM
    Brooksie82

Yeah she acts very childlike in her mannerisms and actions. Bipolar is not going to cover this one in my opinion because my daughter is Bipolar and she doesn't revert back to acting like shes 6 years old and she shows other symptoms exhibited by Sharon but she has shown that being Bipolar does not stop you from learning and maturing at least a little. The only way the writers can salvage this character is to show Victor has changed her meds in revenge for the fire she set at the ranch. Victor should have never messed around with her in the first place out of respect for Nick anyway. Its gross that they had Victor bed Sharon when she has been like a daughter to him for years and has his grandchildren. I guess they did it for shock affect but to me it was a ICK affect.

#9   2013/07/08 03:28PM
    pbjk

Quote Tambam: No she was smiling ear to ear talking about how everyone would turn against Nick...even Avery wouldn't be able to stomach him. And that would be her chance to swoop in and play doormat for him again. Ahhh the good old days!! Because she'd be the only one who'd stand by him and then he'd figure out that she was his one and only again. YIKES!

Yep, pretty much! Sharon is hoping everyone hates Nick, so she can swoop in to be his only support.

Sharon reckons Nick will be so grateful she has his back, that he'll fall into bed with her.

#10   2013/07/08 03:30PM
    Tambam

Doesn't wish ill will?? Really?? Well according to the story as it is now... Sharon has no idea who the father is... (although I do believe she messed with the specimans). So she's sitting there dreaming about Summer being Jack's. With a big smile on her face!! And she's dreaming and wishing she would be Jack's because then everyone will hate Nick... except her.. Oh no she'd stand with him and then they'd get back together. So what if Summer, Jack, Nick, Avery, Phyllis even FAITH is devastated by the results... it would help Sharon and Nick get back to where they once were. She's a twisted individual.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list