List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: A Year Since MAB Left, grade JFP & JG!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

A Year Since MAB Left, grade JFP & JG!

Started by Sylviastel at 2013/07/08 02:56PM
    Latest post: 2013/08/04 07:08AM, Views: 2312, Replies: 37
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #11   2013/07/08 05:56PM
    Re: A Year Since MAB Left, grade JFP & JG!
    countryMomof4

I guess I'm in the minority but I think the show is overall much better than it was. There is more balance and I see the newbies being balanced with the vets.JMHO.

#12   2013/07/08 06:05PM
    TwoOfEach

Quote countryMomof4: I guess I'm in the minority but I think the show is overall much better than it was. There is more balance and I see the newbies being balanced with the vets.JMHO.

me too. I give it a B-. I'm unhappy with a couple of story lines but I'm watching more than I have in years. MAB nearly destroyed the show. I understand that fan's of her pets are upset but I'm seeing more balance and better writing. Even those actor's accused of eating the show are on fewer than half the episodes.

#13   2013/07/08 06:45PM
    toller

I give it a D. I think the writing is poor and way too many new people. I expected better by now. The show is really boring.

#14   2013/07/08 07:00PM
    Gracewashere

I must admit I did miss a number of episodes last week (out of Province and cable) but did catch today's Canadian episode and absolutely loved it, am loving Peter Bergman (again) he always brings his "A" game. I am also loving the possibility of a Lily/Tyler connection, love the addition of Redaric Williams, so overall I will give the writers an A- (considering some must have an "IEP") meaning special circumstances or Independent Entertainment Potential)...so overall A-. Am even liking the Dylan/Chelsea storyline and a "flawed" Billy...flawed Lauren...and the possibility of a non-perfect Lily...did I mention I HATE Perfect People...no place in my soap opera...well again just my $0.02 worth...

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/08 07:06PM
    #15   2013/07/08 07:02PM
    elizadolittle

I give MAB and co a D. I give JFP & JG a B-.

#16   2013/07/08 07:12PM
    starlight19

I give it a F too many newbies, which I really don't care for, drawn out storylines ex: Chels pregnancy please let it end already, vets being sidelined writing is all over the place etc,,

#17   2013/07/08 08:07PM
    On a Clear Day

The first couple of months the new writers took over I had high hopes and would have given it a B- . But they went astray with no momentum and really stupid long drawn out s/ls with no resolutions, bad couples, too much angst, bad or unnecessary recasts, etc. for the majority of the year and then I changed it to a D. But after the last couple of shows, they look like they may have learned to start moving things along and I am starting to see some light at the end of the tunnel so maybe a C right now. My grade would be much higher if they would end all the stupid Chelsea pregnancy nonsense and fix Sharon.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/08 08:08PM
    #18   2013/07/08 11:23PM
    Embrace

I rather have MAB back. I only remember 2 good episodes in the past year since they took over. The storylines suck! And the newbies are more than I can stomach anymore!

#19   2013/07/09 05:17AM
    chancegirl

Quote countryMomof4: I guess I'm in the minority but I think the show is overall much better than it was. There is more balance and I see the newbies being balanced with the vets.JMHO.

ICAM. MAB gets an F and this team gets a solid B.

#20   2013/07/11 04:27AM
    hopey pix

F!!!They can't give anyone a decent s/l!!And the modelling thing which might be interesting,is hardly on!!Mason,Devon,Gloria,Jefferey and others should revolt due to sloppy writing!!

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list