List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: What more are the writers going to do to Jack?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

What more are the writers going to do to Jack?

Started by Epiphany at 2013/07/08 02:28PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/12 01:52PM, Views: 852, Replies: 16
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2013/07/08 05:42PM
    Re: What more are the writers going to do to Jack?
    Barbyboo

I don't know why fans don't like him he's good with Kyle his kind and compassionate. He's ok

#12   2013/07/08 06:04PM
    Jim and Terrie

When the show finally ends poor Jack will be in a Mexican jail framed for murdering Victor

#13   2013/07/08 06:07PM
    jacksmyguy

Quote Jim and Terrie: When the show finally ends poor Jack will be in a Mexican jail framed for murdering Victor

If that happens it will be well-justified! I got dibs on visiting rights.

#14   2013/07/08 06:24PM
    Lizzytish

My thoughts exactly. I was just thinking today, that Jack and Sharon are like the two schlamiels on whom everything is blamed -- and who always lose at whatever they are doing>

#15   2013/07/12 12:56PM
    MS PINK LADY

I agree with the posts. Jack is a Sweet and generally a NICE GUY. He deserves a break .... and I DON'T mean his HEART !!! True ... he barely comes up for air before he gets "kicked" AGAIN !!! Let him be happy for a while ....
    PLEASE .....

#16   2013/07/12 01:29PM
    CdnMama

Well, I can think of one thing. Make Kyle not Jack's son. Diane got her hands on some Newman sperm at the Donor Lab and viola here comes Kyle only she didn't have proof of it and so all these years she's passed him off as Jack's. Now, Kyle gets a DNA test because he's so desperate to proove he not related to Summer, and out comes another lie!
    Kyle Victor's son, not Jack's. Jack gets Summer, Victor gets Kyle, and the two of them can now be together.
    The ENd. my idea for a great storyline.

#17   2013/07/12 01:52PM
    Kimmd

Quote jacksmyguy: I loved reading all the different posts and agree that Jack is long-overdue for some happiness and to triumph every once in a while over adversity, but there is a reason that PB gets nominated for all those emmy awards. As someone else said, he does those painful, heart wrenching, scenes so well. IMO there's nobody better.

I think Jack is going to get a beautiful little girl that he can raise!

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list