List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Cancer or whatever just get her gone

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Cancer or whatever just get her gone

Started by Mysoapsyr at 2013/07/08 02:01PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/12 01:36PM, Views: 1143, Replies: 9
    page:
    #1   2013/07/08 02:01PM
    Cancer or whatever just get her gone
    Mysoapsyr

Tried of seeing this woman in Geona city.

#2   2013/07/08 09:29PM
    Re: Cancer or whatever just get her gone
    cutemama

Quote Mysoapsyr: Tried of seeing this woman in Geona city.

I wish she would stay so that I may see the character of Phyllis in Geona City! I especially wish Ms. Stafford was staying as the character!

#3   2013/07/08 10:37PM
    Embrace

Quote cutemama:
    Quote Mysoapsyr: Tried of seeing this woman in Geona city.

I wish she would stay so that I may see the character of Phyllis in Geona City! I especially wish Ms. Stafford was staying as the character!

I TOTALLY AGREE!!!

#4   2013/07/08 10:45PM
    Embrace

I was not going to reply to this. I found the post to be mean and unnecessary, but curiousity took over me so I would like to ask a question....
    Why exactly do you feel this way about the Phylis character? Or do you feel this way about the actress, Michelle Stafford? I think she is an amazing actress! I also think that the Phylis character is a very complex character, that many don't understand, some don't like but no one should be able to deny that MS does it like no one ever could. I belive the reason that the Phylis character is loved or hated so much is because of MS nailing it with her acting abilities! I for one am going to miss MS, and wish she was not leaving. She is a vet that helped to consist of an amazing cast (of VETS, of course). She helped shape Y&R into what is is today. I hate to see her go.

#5   2013/07/08 11:36PM
    Sundayluv

I take it you are talking about Phyllis. Although she is not my fav, I am bummed that MS is leaving. I hope Phyllis' character stays on she gives Y&R momentum. She's also somewhat of a alpha female which is great!

#6   2013/07/09 03:41AM
    stoopsie

Quote Embrace: I was not going to reply to this. I found the post to be mean and unnecessary, but curiousity took over me so I would like to ask a question....
    Why exactly do you feel this way about the Phylis character? Or do you feel this way about the actress, Michelle Stafford? I think she is an amazing actress! I also think that the Phylis character is a very complex character, that many don't understand, some don't like but no one should be able to deny that MS does it like no one ever could. I belive the reason that the Phylis character is loved or hated so much is because of MS nailing it with her acting abilities! I for one am going to miss MS, and wish she was not leaving. She is a vet that helped to consist of an amazing cast (of VETS, of course). She helped shape Y&R into what is is today. I hate to see her go.

It is a bait thread.. nothing else..

#7   2013/07/09 04:20AM
    FL senior fan

Disagree! The character of Phyllis should be recast! Phyllis touches so many lives of characters, and a history, you cannot deny...LOVE OR HATE HER...the actress portrayed the character with excitement and interesting storylines.
    We've heard something about her being in a hospital gown, but evidently not known if she is dying or what. I'm sure it will be exciting and sad.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/09 04:22AM
    #8   2013/07/09 04:54AM
    stoopsie

Nelson is going to spill today how she is written out.

#9   2013/07/12 12:30PM
    MS PINK LADY

Quote Embrace: I was not going to reply to this. I found the post to be mean and unnecessary, but curiousity took over me so I would like to ask a question....

I agree ..I think Ms Stafford is a GREAT actress. And I LOVE her character Phylis !!! Even when I hate Phylis.. I cant wait to see what kind of trouble she will stir up !!
    I will really miss her ... Especially after the "REAL" lose of Ms Cooper !!!!

#10   2013/07/12 01:36PM
    elizadolittle

Quote FL senior fan: Disagree! The character of Phyllis should be recast! Phyllis touches so many lives of characters, and a history, you cannot deny...LOVE OR HATE HER...the actress portrayed the character with excitement and interesting storylines.
    We've heard something about her being in a hospital gown, but evidently not known if she is dying or what. I'm sure it will be exciting and sad.

I completely agree with you. I enjoy the Phyllis character. Sometimes I feel love, somtimes I feel hate but, it's pure entertainment. She is an important character and I am so sad to see MS go but, would love for the character to stay.I really hope the character doesn't die.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list