List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: OMG...FINALLY! So now Jack/Summer will know

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

OMG...FINALLY! So now Jack/Summer will know

Started by go2girl at 2013/07/08 11:47AM
    Latest post: 2013/07/09 04:12PM, Views: 745, Replies: 8
    page:
    #1   2013/07/08 11:47AM
    OMG...FINALLY! So now Jack/Summer will know
    go2girl

the truth! It's about time. And what's with Sharon daydreaming about a life with Nick? She doesn't even know that Nick has done the repeat test and she wants to "be there" for him? She needs to kick him a new azz and then think about being a friend to him.

Summer/Kyle/Courtney/Noah...could it be that Summer and Kyle remain close siblings but a new triangle forms between Summer/Noah/Courtney? Clearly Courtney has the hots for Noah. Could it be down the road a young triangle? Yes it's gross but no more nasty than Summer kissing her brother...OR Phyllis kissing her dotter's brother...

Poor Jack. Gotta feel sorry for Ole Boy. Not only did his GF makeout with his son, he finds out about a long lost dotter he had and has been cheated out on.

#2   2013/07/08 11:53AM
    Re: OMG...FINALLY! So now Jack/Summer will know
    babydylon

Finally truth be told, I hope Jack kicks Phyllis to the curb and never has anything to do with her. Not for kissing Kyle but not wanting to see the result of the first test. As for the triangle with the young ones we will have to see what the writers will take this. I don't think it would be entertaining to see Summer wanting Noah, but what will be will be.

#3   2013/07/08 11:56AM
    Lizzytish

Well, it's about time! But is Nick really going to tell Summer something like that in a modeling agency reception room? Well, of course, Nick is always living in his own world.

I am so glad Phyllis is finally telling Jack.

#4   2013/07/08 12:07PM
    habbyfan

I just hope they do it right ... everyone is tested ... so as to leave no doubt.

Sharon is definitely hallucinating,I fear for her,it seems she is going off the deep end and knowing how her baby was taken from her(Faith)she is apprehensive at the mere mention of any and all facilities.

#5   2013/07/08 12:22PM
    blubird

Quote habbyfan: I just hope they do it right ... everyone is tested ... so as to leave no doubt.

Sharon is definitely hallucinating,I fear for her,it seems she is going off the deep end and knowing how her baby was taken from her(Faith)she is apprehensive at the mere mention of any and all facilities.

I hope so too, please put an end to Summers' paternity once and for all.
    As to Sharon.. please writers ..mend this character and give her a good story line...

#6   2013/07/08 12:22PM
    go2girl

Quote habbyfan: I just hope they do it right ... everyone is tested ... so as to leave no doubt.

Repeat test or not..we all know the truth and it's finally out. Let the story roll. Besides, there is no doubt, the writers had Phyllis brush Summer's hair RIGHT BEFORE Nick took a sample. It's pretty clear...

#7   2013/07/08 12:52PM
    edaem1

^^^ Yes! Yes. I watched that a few times to make sure that she brushed her hair and no one else used it. No Sharon tampering with the test. And now on to Jack kicking Nick in the head. Repeatedly. I sincerely hope that Jack dreams up something really good as a payback to Nick. A punch in the face, he has done that to him before.

#8   2013/07/08 01:37PM
    go2girl

Quote edaem1: ^^^ Yes! Yes. I watched that a few times to make sure that she brushed her hair and no one else used it. No Sharon tampering with the test. And now on to Jack kicking Nick in the head. Repeatedly. I sincerely hope that Jack dreams up something really good as a payback to Nick. A punch in the face, he has done that to him before.

It's completely ludicrious to think Sharon would tamper with a test.....BWHAHAHA!!!

As far as Jack, I hope he does get some kind of satisfaction out of all this.

#9   2013/07/09 04:12PM
    Maria Maria101

It will be horrible if they change the bio-dad back to Nick and not Jack. After all this they are going to make Sharon out of a monster, turn Jack's world upside down, and make Nick a saint after all he did. Even if she changed the test, Nick still lied for 18years. I hope they do the right thing this time and give Jack his daughter.

Maybe Jack is also Faith's father and that is the test Sharin changed.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list