List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: jack and summer scene plus spoiler...

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

jack and summer scene plus spoiler...

Started by lfga at 2013/07/08 10:28AM
    Latest post: 2013/07/09 05:00PM, Views: 2731, Replies: 7
    page:
    #1   2013/07/08 10:28AM
    jack and summer scene plus spoiler...
    lfga

the scene with jack and summer when they are finally alone together are brillantly written....some of the best material in along time...plus there are more big things that will distract and some are really major this will distract jack from the sitution with summer in a huge way..

#2   2013/07/08 10:35AM
    Re: jack and summer scene plus spoiler...
    lfga

and summer said it was hard kissing a new comer...said its easyer when its with someone you have known for awhile...{jack} said that this could be the end of his friendship with nick.......i understand why...

#3   2013/07/08 10:59AM
    LuvingShick

Thanks Ifga!Sounds like it is going to be a well acted scene.I like Summer and Jack and think they look more like father and daughter than Summer and Nick.I am so ready to see this story over with.

#4   2013/07/08 11:07AM
    Kimmd

After watching today's show I have zero doubt where this is going. JG is not subtle. But with MS leaving I can see why.

Kyle realizing his feelings for Summer AFTER he kisses her mom. What angst!

Sharon totally off her rocker! Sharon and Jack scenes together. Sharon recreating her past life with Nick and desperately wanting that life back. But the ONLY way to get But Nick is in love and engaged, no chance to get him back. Then she hears the graveyard confession. Not subtle at all.

#5   2013/07/08 01:24PM
    FL senior fan

Question, Is thread starter a Canadian viewer? Just wondering because I love the CDN Day Ahead for U.S. viewers comments. Today's show ended in Phyllis blurting out to Jack he's Summer's Father.
    So...did you see more of this scene continued in your show? Hoping we don't have to wait till cliffhanger Friday to see this scene completely.

#6   2013/07/09 04:15PM
    Maria Maria101

It will be horrible if they change the bio-dad back to Nick and not Jack. After all this they are going to make Sharon out of a monster, turn Jack's world upside down, and make Nick a saint after all he did. Even if she changed the test, Nick still lied for 18years. I hope they do the right thing this time and give Jack his daughter.

Maybe Jack is also Faith's father and that is the test Sharin changed.

#7   2013/07/09 04:55PM
    Kimmd

Quote Maria Maria101: It will be horrible if they change the bio-dad back to Nick and not Jack. After all this they are going to make Sharon out of a monster, turn Jack's world upside down, and make Nick a saint after all he did. Even if she changed the test, Nick still lied for 18years. I hope they do the right thing this time and give Jack his daughter.

Maybe Jack is also Faith's father and that is the test Sharin changed.

Yes, Nick lied. So his character will take a big hit. But if he is the father in the end, then the hit won't be so hard or so long. Jack doesn't deserve Summer or any other kid. Nick is a great father and he deserves his daughter back.

#8   2013/07/09 05:00PM
    habbyfan

Quote LuvingShick: Thanks Ifga!Sounds like it is going to be a well acted scene.I like Summer and Jack and think they look more like father and daughter than Summer and Nick.I am so ready to see this story over with.

Yes Valley, and if NB is right about how this turns out ... I will be all over them on a daily basis ...

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list