List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: How are we supposed to like Neil anymore?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

How are we supposed to like Neil anymore?

Started by Tybee Island at 2013/07/07 09:07PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/10 11:22AM, Views: 1434, Replies: 15
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2013/07/09 05:46PM
    Re: How are we supposed to like Neil anymore?
    jilltidwell

Quote hotspice58: What has Neil taken? He was Victor's patsy for years. Katherine appreciated him; I wish he would have stayed htere.

What has he taken? Lily ring a bell? When Dru told him that Lily was Malcolms he was bound and determined that she was not going to have anything to do with Malcolm. He acts like everything everybody does has to go though him. He didn't want Devon to have anything to do with his bio dad either. I don't believe Moses is his either. I think Moses is Malcolms. See the pattern?

#12   2013/07/09 06:12PM
    Sciaccitano

Quote Tybee Island: Neil is a veteran character. His character is only shown once a week, if that much, with a ridiculously random and stupid story. Poor Neil, I used to like you.

It would help if he played a likable character. Lately, he's been a real jerk.

#13   2013/07/09 06:16PM
    jilltidwell

Quote Sciaccitano:
    Quote Tybee Island: Neil is a veteran character. His character is only shown once a week, if that much, with a ridiculously random and stupid story. Poor Neil, I used to like you.

It would help if he played a likable character. Lately, he's been a real jerk.

To me, he has always been a jerk.

#14   2013/07/09 07:00PM
    bail

Quote jilltidwell:
    Quote hotspice58: What has Neil taken? He was Victor's patsy for years. Katherine appreciated him; I wish he would have stayed htere.

What has he taken? Lily ring a bell? When Dru told him that Lily was Malcolms he was bound and determined that she was not going to have anything to do with Malcolm. He acts like everything everybody does has to go though him. He didn't want Devon to have anything to do with his bio dad either. I don't believe Moses is his either. I think Moses is Malcolms. See the pattern?

In all fairness Neil did not find out about Lily not being his until she was in her teens and he always left it up to Devon when it came to Tucker, no matter how he might have felt. Malcolm was not completely without fault in this, he did take advantage of a sick and over medicated Dru who at the time was married to Neil. So both men took from each other.

#15   2013/07/09 07:01PM
    daneerose

Quote jilltidwell:

Seriously? Neil didn't steal Lily if anyone was stolen from it was Neil. It was Malcolm who slept with his wife. Malcolm fathered a child with Dru whom Neal thought was his for 14 years. Lily is legally Neil's daughter he was the man Dru was married to when she was born. No need to steal what legally belongs to you. Lily chose Neil over Malcolm he didn't have to persuade her. She always thought of him as her daddy and that did not change because she found out about Malcolm. The same thing with Devon he chose Devon to be his adopted son and he freely agreed. The only thing Neil should not have done is sleep with Malcolm's fiancée that was wrong. But everyone that is a part of Neil's life have freely been a part of it. He didn't have to steal anything when the people wanted to be a part of his family because the loved him.

#16   2013/07/10 11:22AM
    hotspice58

When it came out, LILY said to Malcolm that Neil would always be her father. don't like the character but don't rewrite history.

Quote jilltidwell:

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list