List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: How are we supposed to like Neil anymore?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

How are we supposed to like Neil anymore?

Started by Tybee Island at 2013/07/07 09:07PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/10 11:22AM, Views: 1447, Replies: 15
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/07/07 09:07PM
    How are we supposed to like Neil anymore?
    Tybee Island

Neil is a veteran character. His character is only shown once a week, if that much, with a ridiculously random and stupid story. Poor Neil, I used to like you.

#2   2013/07/08 05:51PM
    Re: How are we supposed to like Neil anymore?
    Barbyboo

He was better at chancellor. Devon lesly Tyler and lily are dragging him down all these characters do is eat talk gab and read blogs. Yuck. Send Neil back to chancel he's not really fashion material

#3   2013/07/08 06:00PM
    Pretty Emerald

I have always hated Neil....the less we see of him the better! As soon as he comes on, I press the ff button as fast as I can!

#4   2013/07/08 06:18PM
    jilltidwell

Quote Pretty Emerald: I have always hated Neil....the less we see of him the better! As soon as he comes on, I press the ff button as fast as I can!

I can't stand him because he always takes who doesn't and never has belonged to him.

#5   2013/07/09 01:33PM
    hotspice58

What has Neil taken? He was Victor's patsy for years. Katherine appreciated him; I wish he would have stayed htere.

#6   2013/07/09 02:36PM
    shalaydra75

Neil has always been my favorite Y & R character. I regret he has so little screen time. I wish Y & R go back to business s/ls.

#7   2013/07/09 03:03PM
    daneerose

Neil and his family the Winters/Ashbys are second class citizens in GC. I hate how badly Neil and the Winters family are treated. When Chloe/EH is at the top of the epi count and Neil/KSJ hasn't been there ever. I call that being treated like a second class citizen. Steve Burton can come over from a soap that was almost cancelled to the #1 soap, and be on the front burner, on practically everyday. Yet KSJ/Neal is barely on once a week and he has been a part of this soap being #1. I call that being treated like a second class citizen in GC. They give him very little airtime they segregate and isolate he and his family. They give them s/ls with very little thought put in them. Likey had been on the backburner for a while and look what this new regime did for them. They gave them a great s/l with great writing. What does Neil and the Winters get...poorly written s/ls which drag on and on until the viewers don't care anymore. It is sad that they have all been treated this way by multiple regimes. LML is the only show runner who gave respect to the Winters. I don't dislike Neal I dislike the biased writing that has gone on and on for years at YR. Seems to me no one cares to say a word about the unfair treatment of certain characters.

#8   2013/07/09 03:31PM
    FL senior fan

Quote Barbyboo: He was better at chancellor. Devon lesly Tyler and lily are dragging him down all these characters do is eat talk gab and read blogs. Yuck. Send Neil back to chancel he's not really fashion material

------------------Totally agree with you!
    I do like Neil, but find Lily/Tyler/Cane "sickening". Love the business Neil more; also like him with Leslie. They are so loving without us having to see constant bed scenes. Like their relationship.

#9   2013/07/09 03:52PM
    shalaydra75

Quote daneerose: Neil and his family the Winters/Ashbys are second class citizens in GC. I hate how badly Neil and the Winters family are treated. When Chloe/EH is at the top of the epi count and Neil/KSJ hasn't been there ever. I call that being treated like a second class citizen. Steve Burton can come over from a soap that was almost cancelled to the #1 soap, and be on the front burner, on practically everyday. Yet KSJ/Neal is barely on once a week and he has been a part of this soap being #1. I call that being treated like a second class citizen in GC. They give him very little airtime they segregate and isolate he and his family. They give them s/ls with very little thought put in them. Likey had been on the backburner for a while and look what this new regime did for them. They gave them a great s/l with great writing. What does Neil and the Winters get...poorly written s/ls which drag on and on until the viewers don't care anymore. It is sad that they have all been treated this way by multiple regimes. LML is the only show runner who gave respect to the Winters. I don't dislike Neal I dislike the biased writing that has gone on and on for years at YR. Seems to me no one cares to say a word about the unfair treatment of certain characters.

Speak!!! I just love your post.

#10   2013/07/09 04:03PM
    Kelby

Neil has not had a good storyline in years. He has not had any chemistry with anyone since Drucilla. And the Winters family got all kinds of messed up. When they took Devon and made him Katherine's grandson, that was one of the stupidest things ever done. Tucker was a stupid character as well. Katherine's family dynamic got messed up as well. My G.d, they made Lauren and Jill sisters. These writers blow! Lily (Christal Khalil) was also very miscast as that character. Back to Neil, good actor. Awful stories in recent years. But what is new? The show as a whole is the same way.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list