List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: who want to keep Rose story going?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

who want to keep Rose story going?

Started by fairland at 2013/07/07 01:00PM
    Latest post: 2014/02/08 11:09AM, Views: 8559, Replies: 112
    « 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 » »| page:
    #71   2013/09/25 10:09PM
    Re: who want to keep Rose story going?
    Good Heart

Totally boring. I'm also tired of Cane and Lily. It's the same thing over and over.

#72   2013/10/01 08:37PM
    fairland

first of all this is still not a crime that they actually commit. So what leslie heard is not really a crime that Mason was kissing hilary and now that Mason is also involved in the taking down Neil that is all what lily heard that Cane did get on the type recored. They play the recording. really. That is all bogus things to make it look like it is a crime. Lily says they have proof that Hilary is the GC Buzz blogger. Lily is too smug to bring down hilary. Like lily knows everything to take down hilary that fast. Leslie says they can make a good case against Hilary/Anne.

#73   2013/10/01 08:39PM
    fairland

Neil says no more hypnosis. He thinks if he'd answered that call he would have left. "Something happened in that room." The therapist puts him back under. Another great flashback that Neil's character to remember is how Neil did not want to keep going under the hypnosis because Neil is too much afraid what might happen if his family knew why that neil went to go see a hypnotherapy that did channel a lot of great emotions form Neil character not wanting to do any more hypnosis if Neil had answered that call neil would have left. I did not know that from before, like I sort of know that now something could have happen to rose that Neil did turn out to be afraid of how rose could have died.

#74   2013/10/02 08:43AM
    alanadz

NOT ME!

#75   2013/10/02 08:45AM
    hotspice58

I do as long as it makes sense. It started out with Gus and Rose knowing each other. they need to go from there.

#76   2013/10/02 10:10AM
    janetb

Quote alanadz: NOT ME!

Not me either.The only thing we don't know yet is how Rose and Gus were connected and that's how this started.Wrap it up and move on.

#77   2013/10/02 10:14AM
    Jainay

I want this story line to hurry and end. I don't care about Rose .Hurry and end end Rose and Hillary's story line .

#78   2013/10/02 08:09PM
    fairland

Quote hotspice58: I do as long as it makes sense. It started out with Gus and Rose knowing each other. they need to go from there.

I am with you all the the way. It is starting to make sense hilary did start yelling at neil you where the one drinking along side my mother. So I will help you to start drinking again that did get my mother drunk enough to her own death .. THIs is a great opening to get to know more about HIlary's character . I love how hilary is being written. I love the senesce with Neil and hilary the best. I love how hilary open up to Neil about Anna turner mother died. I felt connected to hilary character talking about how the nurse talked about how rose turner was expired like a credit card being cut off. Or like a carton of milk .those lines are the best coming from hilary's character so neil could actually listen for a change.

#79   2013/10/04 07:40PM
    alanadz

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

#80   2013/10/07 12:29PM
    fairland

Quote alanadz: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I am with you all the way. We need to keep ROse story line going for another year or more. THis story line is coming to a head in a great way possible..

« 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list