List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: who want to keep Rose story going?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

who want to keep Rose story going?

Started by fairland at 2013/07/07 01:00PM
    Latest post: 2014/02/08 11:09AM, Views: 8433, Replies: 112
    « 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 » »| page:
    #61   2013/09/09 03:47PM
    Re: who want to keep Rose story going?
    zuzu61

Quote Monsoon:
    Quote zuzu61:
    Quote Homesick Cajun: Would someone wake me when its over.

Agreed!! zzzzzzz... snore!

I vote: "NO"..

IMO... Tyler, Leslie and Cane could go on a LOOOONG search for Rose, and they could ALL stay with her whenever she's found.(But NOT as a Y&R Story.) Off screen. NOT to be mentioned ever again.

I'd say Neil needs a good massage. He must have a terrible backache from Propping this BORING bunch.
    Neil's a good actor. Give him a decent s/l. NOT with a ROSE, tulip, or Carnation in it.. Just a Lily!

I agree with some of your post.. Enough of the stupid rose story..

but lily and neil bore me to tears too.

I know! and I don't want to agree.. but you are so right.
    What happened to Neil?? I remember when I really enjoyed him on Y&R..
    Of course, Neil & Lily are NOT the only ones I FF.
    WRITERS!! terrible.

#62   2013/09/09 07:22PM
    fairland

Cane admits Lily was right about Hilary. He plans to fire her tomorrow. Lily says no - she explains she thinks Hilary is Anne Turner. let really keep this story line going please. I just love the twist and turns they come up with just love it. I love the kiss between Cane and HIlary to a great confrontation. I mean Is this part of the plan Cane you kissing HIlary. I love lily line the most and hood open lily is to Cane to wear it comes to having jealousy issues over hilary. Cane admits Lily was right about Hilary. He plans to fire her tomorrow. Lily says no - she explains she thinks Hilary is Anne Turner.I love how cane points out that lily is right about Hilary as well. in return Lily say no do not fie HIlary just yet she is Anna Turner. That is even greater.

#63   2013/09/14 08:47PM
    fairland

Quote Milkshake24:
    Quote fairland:
    Quote fairland:
    Quote fairland: leslie did hear the words about Rose from Gus. I mean this has been one roller coster after another. this Rose story has been hot and hotter of a great story line sense Gus has ben dead. NO offense to Gus dying. That is more than horrible for words. But the story line is still awesome it is not easy to figure out. Leslie was the one hounding over Gus for answers for a long time.Later, Leslie's allowed to see Gus. He says, "I'm so sorry, Rose." what away to start a great story line like this. leslie snoops for more detail about how rose came about I love how this story line is starting off so great. Leslie went to go confront Gus if Gus was cheating on her mother Belinda. But in turn of events Belinda Knew Rose right off the bat that is very interesting to me.

I am loving the mystery be hide this story line a whole lot. I love the flashbacks of Neil's past. coming from Neil drinking days. I love how Neil is ready how drew is presumed dead. and How Neil actually meat Rose. Leslie is more than just snooper to wanting to know more about Rose. Leslie though that Gus was actually having an affair with rose. that is great writing skills to me. I love how tyler stand up for Gus while Gus was in a hospital bed. that is also great writing material to me. I am hoping theses flashbacks come into play. to both tyler and leslie to have great flashbacks like these.

Now for what is going on right now that saw great story line's after great story lines that Neil left Rose to die in that hotel room without any knowledge That rose was actually dead. Neil remember a lot what room they both stand in. About having one lamp in the same hotel room where both Rose and Neil stayed in that Neil did find out that there was a colander in that same hotel room it in the same month that Rose died in the month of April before April 15th. this is again by far the best story line I have every watched in a long time Sense Diane's murder.

As of what we know right now is all Deja Vu to me! An addict left the bar with a RED HEAD and they got wasted together, the RED HEAD died from overdose and the addict couldn't remember what happened! No I'm not talking about Neil and Rose! I'm talking about Jack and Stephanie! If the 2 scenarios connect and Melanie turns out to be related to both RED HEADS this can get quite interesting but if they don't connect than thus far, all the writers have done is repeat there own writing from earlier this year which would be beyond sad!

Yes I agree that the red head got wasted with jack. even Adam pointed out what is up with jack picking out red heads that will bring trouble in the long run or the short run. Oh just help me adam and just depose the body. Yes, I can see you point saying that Maline is a red head just like Stephanie. But Melanie did not take drugs that was Stephanie taking pills that would have killed her. Melanie is a lawyer she knows the difference of the law than Stephanie ever could.How could me liane be actually related to ROse's family ? what kind of background does Melanie have with Rose's other than hilary?

#64   2013/09/14 10:51PM
    berda

yes story is so boring please end it now

#65   2013/09/15 03:03AM
    KandyKrush

I wish they would end this stupid story NOW. It is so boring. All of the characters in it are boring.

#66   2013/09/17 08:41PM
    fairland

Lily shows up later and confronts Hilary about the photo. Hilary claims it was innocent. Lily tells her to drop the act - she knows she's after her husband. Hilary mocks Lily for being separated from Cane, who took a room at the Club. here is another great set by Hilary herself. I love where this story line is going so far. sooner or latter Lily will confront cane and the same story line keeps going until lily get hilary to confess just love how things are going to end up for both lily and cane. Lily tells hilary to drop the innocent act great job lily to stop hilary in her tracks that hilary might actually win cane's love for hilary herself. THis does remind of chloe dipping cane with a drug. So this like recycling drama for what hilary is doing to cane.

#67   2013/09/18 10:02AM
    Lizzytish

This SL lost my interest a long time ago -- but then, it's better than the 500th revenge plot of Victor against the Abbotts.

#68   2013/09/18 09:31PM
    fairland

Quote Lizzytish: This SL lost my interest a long time ago -- but then, it's better than the 500th revenge plot of Victor against the Abbotts.

That part is getting old is the fact victor wanting to get revenge on the Abbott's are getting much old as victor is right now.

#69   2013/09/18 09:37PM
    fairland

I love the conversation between lily and Neil finding out what lily and cane are up to to where to take down hilary that is Anna turner. that is a great twist in the plot of the show to see that hilary does get to be taken down. Hilary does not know what is going on with why cane did duped Hilary in the first place. Neil did sound like this plan was not going to work out. that lily needs to figurer out what lily and cane's next move is. THis great stuff that the writer came up with for this story line. i love how Neil was in the sunna with devon that is also great stuff that they where tailing about how to be care full with devon's money.

#70   2013/09/25 09:54PM
    fairland

Neil says no more hypnosis. He thinks if he'd answered that call he would have left. "Something happened in that room." The therapist puts him back under. Another great flashback that Neil's character to remember is how Neil did not want to keep going under the hypnosis because Neil is too much afraid what might happen if his family knew why that neil went to go see a hypnotherapy that did channel a lot of great emotions form Neil character not wanting to do any more hypnosis if Neil had answered that call neil would have left. I did not know that from before, like I sort of know that now something could have happen to rose that Neil did turn out to be afraid of how rose could have died.

« 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list