List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: who want to keep Rose story going?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

who want to keep Rose story going?

Started by fairland at 2013/07/07 01:00PM
    Latest post: 2014/02/08 11:09AM, Views: 8453, Replies: 112
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #51   2013/09/02 07:11PM
    Re: who want to keep Rose story going?
    Gemini50

End the story. Way to boring. No drama. More wasted air time by everyone in this lame story. Not interested at all.

#52   2013/09/02 08:07PM
    DAW234

SNOOZE. It had potential early on. But this show historically does not do mystery or murder stories well. All the pieces do not link together. I'd rather see Daisy return for an umpteenth time than watch any more of this dog of a story!!!

#53   2013/09/05 07:22PM
    fairland

Quote Milkshake24:
    Quote cay65: I'm thinking that maybe this Rose is something to do with Neil's past when he was drinking. Remember he was with someone for a while when he was drunk all the time.

her name was Serena read my blog Who is Rose? speculation I'm thinking that too!

I do not know who Serena is. Is she becoming part of the exciting story line that has to do with Neil's past with Rose some how. is Serena new to Y&R? Neil's past drinking story line is pretty awesome so far. THis one of the best story lines for Niel. What do you too actually think?

#54   2013/09/08 01:35PM
    fairland

Quote fairland: I would love too see a build up with Markus wheeler and Stephanie in the same story line as much as you do. to keep it more interesting to the Rose story line will be awesome in the making. That does included Adam part to helping out jack to dumbing the dead body as well he great story line as well. That adam get a part to this Gus backstory to how stephanie case that is left un done. Adam also have a big storyline in this Markus Wheeler and Stephanie wheeler case and how jack was on pain pill for his addiction. I have seen that jack might or might not go back on pain killers would that include bring back Markus wheeler and Stephanie's death story line back? Or would still be unsolved from attaching tow story line put together.

I would love to see more of adam in the fact how everything has been played out in Neil past drinking day will be connected to Neil past some how.Markus wheeler knew Belinda that Markus would not have cheated on his on wife. We have not seen Markus Wheeler come back yet or the idea of Markus wife coming on the canvas about Markus cheating on her to belinda either. I would love to see a backstory to Adam's character that has to do with the fact how Adam dumped Stephanie's body at an ally way.Adam also have a big storyline in this Markus Wheeler and Stephanie wheeler case and how jack was on pain pill for his addiction.So would this come back up in a backstory that is Adam character of helping out jack with the habit that jack could not break over a sudden death that is Stephanie Wheeler. That Stephanie did not know about belinda Rogan That belinda had kids of her own that is Valerie and Davis Rogan A.K.A Leslie and tyler Michelson.

#55   2013/09/09 12:02AM
    zuzu61

Quote Homesick Cajun: Would someone wake me when its over.

Agreed!! zzzzzzz... snore!

I vote: "NO"..

IMO... Tyler, Leslie and Cane could go on a LOOOONG search for Rose, and they could ALL stay with her whenever she's found.(But NOT as a Y&R Story.) Off screen. NOT to be mentioned ever again.

I'd say Neil needs a good massage. He must have a terrible backache from Propping this BORING bunch.
    Neil's a good actor. Give him a decent s/l. NOT with a ROSE, tulip, or Carnation in it.. Just a Lily!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/09 12:05AM
    #56   2013/09/09 03:49AM
    Monsoon

Quote maja: This is such a boring storyline, I really don't care who Rose is, I just want it to end!

I so agree.. like who cares..when they do a story and only show it a couple times a month it is hard to stay interested.. they totally ruined this story by taking so long.. all I can muster is a big fat WHO CARES!

#57   2013/09/09 03:55AM
    Monsoon

Quote apple1950: The big reveal has been a big let down. The whole Winters family has had crappy storylines. I have lost interest in these characters.

ME too big time.. the whole lot of them have become FF material. I never bother watching them anymore.. too boring

#58   2013/09/09 03:58AM
    Homesick Cajun

Quote zuzu61:

IMO... Tyler, Leslie and Cane could go on a LOOOONG search for Rose, and they could ALL stay with her whenever she's found.(But NOT as a Y&R Story.) Off screen. NOT to be mentioned ever again.

I'd say Neil needs a good massage. He must have a terrible backache from Propping this BORING bunch.
    Neil's a good actor. Give him a decent s/l. NOT with a ROSE, tulip, or Carnation in it.. Just a Lily!

He needs the massage for not only propping the newbies but for sitting in the same booth day after day after day after day after day....etc., etc., etc.,

And don't forget, same coffee cup.

#59   2013/09/09 04:03AM
    Monsoon

Quote zuzu61:

I agree with some of your post.. Enough of the stupid rose story..

but lily and neil bore me to tears too.

#60   2013/09/09 03:40PM
    zuzu61

Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote zuzu61:

He needs the massage for not only propping the newbies but for sitting in the same booth day after day after day after day after day....etc., etc., etc.,

And don't forget, same coffee cup.

LOL.. too true!

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list