List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: who want to keep Rose story going?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

who want to keep Rose story going?

Started by fairland at 2013/07/07 01:00PM
    Latest post: 2014/02/08 11:09AM, Views: 8556, Replies: 112
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #31   2013/07/14 03:45PM
    Re: who want to keep Rose story going?
    Gypsy12

Quote BigBluePlate: So far the SL is just okay. The problem is it's moving v-e-r-y s-l-o-w-l-y because we rarely see Neil and Leslie. Maybe Neil slept with Rose when he was drunk and they had a child together (Hilary?). But how would this relate to Leslie? And who is the Fame-looking girl in the photo? Hope TP pick up the ball and speed things up. I want this mystery solved!

Yes, Hilary is the 'love child' I would presume. The girl in the photo is Rose, I suppose, how she looked when Neil hit on her in the bar (or vice-versa) that night in Evanston. I think that the twist to this story - when it FINALLY comes to a bitter end - will be the exactly how it does relate to Leslie. That is the big mystery. The writers take a long getting you there, but in my opinion, they don't disappoint in the end.

#32   2013/07/14 03:58PM
    Homesick Cajun

Would someone wake me when its over.

#33   2013/07/20 02:35PM
    fairland

Quote Gypsy12:
    Quote BigBluePlate: So far the SL is just okay. The problem is it's moving v-e-r-y s-l-o-w-l-y because we rarely see Neil and Leslie. Maybe Neil slept with Rose when he was drunk and they had a child together (Hilary?). But how would this relate to Leslie? And who is the Fame-looking girl in the photo? Hope TP pick up the ball and speed things up. I want this mystery solved!

Yes, Hilary is the 'love child' I would presume. The girl in the photo is Rose, I suppose, how she looked when Neil hit on her in the bar (or vice-versa) that night in Evanston. I think that the twist to this story - when it FINALLY comes to a bitter end - will be the exactly how it does relate to Leslie. That is the big mystery. The writers take a long getting you there, but in my opinion, they don't disappoint in the end.

I agree is Hilary related to Neil. that would a great story line line for hilary to be apart of Neil could actually have another child out there some where. I also miss Nate.I remember when Neil was drinking at the same bar Neil was actually getting drunk that Neil would have some kind of flashback to Evanston drinking and saw a newspaper clipping of drew being presumed dead.I love the history be hide the actual story line that is being made here that Rose story is actually heading into neil old bad habits of great history with the actual story line is awesome.

#34   2013/07/28 04:07PM
    fairland

Quote fairland: leslie did hear the words about Rose from Gus. I mean this has been one roller coster after another. this Rose story has been hot and hotter of a great story line sense Gus has ben dead. NO offense to Gus dying. That is more than horrible for words. But the story line is still awesome it is not easy to figure out. Leslie was the one hounding over Gus for answers for a long time.Later, Leslie's allowed to see Gus. He says, "I'm so sorry, Rose." what away to start a great story line like this. leslie snoops for more detail about how rose came about I love how this story line is starting off so great. Leslie went to go confront Gus if Gus was cheating on her mother Belinda. But in turn of events Belinda Knew Rose right off the bat that is very interesting to me.

I am loving the mystery be hide this story line a whole lot. I love the flashbacks of Neil's past. coming from Neil drinking days. I love how Neil is ready how drew is presumed dead. and How Neil actually meat Rose. Leslie is more than just snooper to wanting to know more about Rose. Leslie though that Gus was actually having an affair with rose. that is great writing skills to me. I love how tyler stand up for Gus while Gus was in a hospital bed. that is also great writing material to me. I am hoping theses flashbacks come into play. to both tyler and leslie to have great flashbacks like these.

#35   2013/08/11 08:22PM
    fairland

Quote fairland:
    Quote fairland: leslie did hear the words about Rose from Gus. I mean this has been one roller coster after another. this Rose story has been hot and hotter of a great story line sense Gus has ben dead. NO offense to Gus dying. That is more than horrible for words. But the story line is still awesome it is not easy to figure out. Leslie was the one hounding over Gus for answers for a long time.Later, Leslie's allowed to see Gus. He says, "I'm so sorry, Rose." what away to start a great story line like this. leslie snoops for more detail about how rose came about I love how this story line is starting off so great. Leslie went to go confront Gus if Gus was cheating on her mother Belinda. But in turn of events Belinda Knew Rose right off the bat that is very interesting to me.

I am loving the mystery be hide this story line a whole lot. I love the flashbacks of Neil's past. coming from Neil drinking days. I love how Neil is ready how drew is presumed dead. and How Neil actually meat Rose. Leslie is more than just snooper to wanting to know more about Rose. Leslie though that Gus was actually having an affair with rose. that is great writing skills to me. I love how tyler stand up for Gus while Gus was in a hospital bed. that is also great writing material to me. I am hoping theses flashbacks come into play. to both tyler and leslie to have great flashbacks like these.

Now for what is going on right now that saw great story line's after great story lines that Neil left Rose to die in that hotel room without any knowledge That rose was actually dead. Neil remember a lot what room they both stand in. About having one lamp in the same hotel room where both Rose and Neil stayed in that Neil did find out that there was a colander in that same hotel room it in the same month that Rose died in the month of April before April 15th. this is again by far the best story line I have every watched in a long time Sense Diane's murder.

#36   2013/08/11 09:39PM
    Milkshake24

Quote fairland:
    Quote fairland:

Now for what is going on right now that saw great story line's after great story lines that Neil left Rose to die in that hotel room without any knowledge That rose was actually dead. Neil remember a lot what room they both stand in. About having one lamp in the same hotel room where both Rose and Neil stayed in that Neil did find out that there was a colander in that same hotel room it in the same month that Rose died in the month of April before April 15th. this is again by far the best story line I have every watched in a long time Sense Diane's murder.

As of what we know right now is all Deja Vu to me! An addict left the bar with a RED HEAD and they got wasted together, the RED HEAD died from overdose and the addict couldn't remember what happened! No I'm not talking about Neil and Rose! I'm talking about Jack and Stephanie! If the 2 scenarios connect and Melanie turns out to be related to both RED HEADS this can get quite interesting but if they don't connect than thus far, all the writers have done is repeat there own writing from earlier this year which would be beyond sad!

#37   2013/08/12 03:46AM
    sunmama

Peanut

This storyline needs to GO...

#38   2013/08/12 09:20PM
    fairland

Quote Milkshake24:
    Quote fairland:
    Quote fairland:

As of what we know right now is all Deja Vu to me! An addict left the bar with a RED HEAD and they got wasted together, the RED HEAD died from overdose and the addict couldn't remember what happened! No I'm not talking about Neil and Rose! I'm talking about Jack and Stephanie! If the 2 scenarios connect and Melanie turns out to be related to both RED HEADS this can get quite interesting but if they don't connect than thus far, all the writers have done is repeat there own writing from earlier this year which would be beyond sad!

I would like to ask How is that sad if they are repeating the same thing that Neil did find Rose in a hotel Room that Neil could not change a thing for what happen to rose with getting drunk is the same thing to what as tow did part ways that neil left rose be hide dead. Then latter realize that rose did not make with great shock to his face while talking to Leslie after that rose did turn out dead like Neil did murder rose. THat is a great story line twist to me. I would like to bring back up the issues of jack and Stephanie issue because this did leave us viewer hanging until Markus Wheeler left to carted off in prison . That is also a great story line to go back into while jack is heading back to taking dugs again for a second time around.

#39   2013/08/12 10:52PM
    Milkshake24

Quote fairland:
    Quote Milkshake24:
    Quote fairland:
    Quote fairland:

I would like to ask How is that sad if they are repeating the same thing that Neil did find Rose in a hotel Room that Neil could not change a thing for what happen to rose with getting drunk is the same thing to what as tow did part ways that neil left rose be hide dead. Then latter realize that rose did not make with great shock to his face while talking to Leslie after that rose did turn out dead like Neil did murder rose. THat is a great story line twist to me. I would like to bring back up the issues of jack and Stephanie issue because this did leave us viewer hanging until Markus Wheeler left to carted off in prison . That is also a great story line to go back into while jack is heading back to taking dugs again for a second time around.

What I'm saying is they may purposely be making us remember Jack and Stephanie story and will connect the 2 stories together with a like mother like daughter scenario which would serve a purpose to such similarities but if not than it appears they were unable to be original thus very poor writing. Say Melanie turns out to be Ann and the Rape accusations is punishment for moving her sisters body and throwing it in a ditch like garbage while the blogs against the winters is revenge for her Mother! That would be interesting and good writing but now they simply have Neil go to the police and spill his guts just like Jack did to be told it wasn't his fault. If the story doesn't tie in with Jack and Stephanie than I feel they should of been more original with the build up rather than copy a situation that occurred earlier this year and add to it. It's not a finished story so I'm not judging it just yet! I'm just wondering if the original plan was for the blogger to attack Jack and Adam etc for Stephanie but couldn't come up with a story for the winters so they rewrote it for Winters. Thus the real reason it got dragged out. That would be sad! Anne may have originally been Wheelers wife( Her name is Anne!) as the mystery blogger revenging her daughter's death but last minute they switched and made up Rose to replace Stephanie with a daughter Anne. It's a gut feeling that what we're seeing wasn't the original intent!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/12 10:55PM
    #40   2013/08/19 05:18PM
    fairland

Quote Milkshake24:
    Quote fairland:
    Quote Milkshake24:
    Quote fairland:
    Quote fairland:

What I'm saying is they may purposely be making us remember Jack and Stephanie story and will connect the 2 stories together with a like mother like daughter scenario which would serve a purpose to such similarities but if not than it appears they were unable to be original thus very poor writing. Say Melanie turns out to be Ann and the Rape accusations is punishment for moving her sisters body and throwing it in a ditch like garbage while the blogs against the winters is revenge for her Mother! That would be interesting and good writing but now they simply have Neil go to the police and spill his guts just like Jack did to be told it wasn't his fault. If the story doesn't tie in with Jack and Stephanie than I feel they should of been more original with the build up rather than copy a situation that occurred earlier this year and add to it. It's not a finished story so I'm not judging it just yet! I'm just wondering if the original plan was for the blogger to attack Jack and Adam etc for Stephanie but couldn't come up with a story for the winters so they rewrote it for Winters. Thus the real reason it got dragged out. That would be sad! Anne may have originally been Wheelers wife( Her name is Anne!) as the mystery blogger revenging her daughter's death but last minute they switched and made up Rose to replace Stephanie with a daughter Anne. It's a gut feeling that what we're seeing wasn't the original intent!

I would hope that it does serve a purpose that jack and the Stephanie would be tied to the Gus story line would be great viewing that Markus will be coming back.how is Melanie is related to the winter's family? Melanie could not be Ann turner. How does that make any since that Melanie would be related to the winter's family with an agenda that big that her mother is dead. Melanie just want to put Adam in his place and want vengeance on Adam.I would love to see a purpose for Stephanie character as well Markus character with the story line with rose story line that does make since to me.If the story doesn't tie in with Jack and Stephanie than I feel they should of been more original with the build up rather than copy a situation that occurred earlier this year and add to it. I love this commit as well much as you do. they should add Markus Wheeler. I would love too see a build up with Markus wheeler and Stephanie in the same story line as much as you do. to keep it more interesting to the Rose story line will be awesome in the making. That does included Adam part to helping out jack to dumbing the dead body as well tot he great story line as well.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/19 05:22PM
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list