List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: who want to keep Rose story going?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

who want to keep Rose story going?

Started by fairland at 2013/07/07 01:00PM
    Latest post: 2014/02/08 11:09AM, Views: 8059, Replies: 112
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #21   2013/07/11 08:20AM
    Re: who want to keep Rose story going?
    Milkshake24

Quote cay65: I'm thinking that maybe this Rose is something to do with Neil's past when he was drinking. Remember he was with someone for a while when he was drunk all the time.

her name was Serena read my blog Who is Rose? speculation I'm thinking that too!

#22   2013/07/11 09:01AM
    REDMIDGET

Quote Barbyboo: Lesly can go she kinda like Neil's daughter

Thats what I said.Her and Lily are close in age.Lesly isn't that old and she said that she was 18 years old 12 years old.that would her 30 How old she lilly. In 2002 Lilly was a teenage thats what it said in the cast list,When her and her mom game back from Paris she was a teenage,So how old is she.and if that is true so she had to be 13 or more.So lesly could be one of her older girl friends,So lesly wouls maybe 5 or 6 years old then Lilly,Neil likes them young.LOL

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/11 09:09AM
    #23   2013/07/11 09:08AM
    kn1231

I liked this story at the beginning because I thought we would see more of Tyler, but this storyline really has nothing to do with him. I can;t stand Neil anymore, so I am no longer a supporter of this storyline.

#24   2013/07/11 10:15AM
    hotspice58

Lily told Malcolm that Neil would always be her father and he (Malcolm) would always be her uncle. 4 black characters and you all want them gone. ish!!

Quote jilltidwell:
    Quote hotspice58: What did Neil take that wasn't his? Lily's paternity was on Malcolm; then Phyllis let it out. How is that Neil's fault? By the same token, John Abbott wasn't Ashley's biological father; that never came out. I wonder why....

Quote jilltidwell:
    Quote maja: This is such a boring storyline, I really don't care who Rose is, I just want it to end!

Me too. I was Leslie to find out that Neil is not Lily's bio dad. I also want her to find that she is Malcolm's daughter. I want everything about Lily, Malcolm, Neil, and Moses to come out. Wonder what Leslie would think if she found out that Neil has always taken what wasn't or never had been his.

Neil has always taken was didn't belong to him. If he had common sense(I know he don't)he would have let Lily try to have a relationship her bio dad which is not him. To me he has no children.

#25   2013/07/13 10:52AM
    fairland

Quote ski lady:
    Quote SmileLino: It might be a great and interesting storyline, however it was given to the wrong character.
    We dont know Leslie yet enough to care about her past,so we are not invested in her.
    Such a story about the past has to be given to someone we love and have known for years, any vets. Why not Neil himself, or anyone else who we know so well already.

This is exactly how I feel. Leslie is beautiful and so far, very likeable, so I'll be glad for her to stick around. However, I could care less about her past at this point.

What did we know about leslie in the beginning that leslie did turn out to be lawyer to get sharon off a case that sharon did not kill ski Newman for any reason. what I do remember leslie took over the case while Vanes Abrams . was out of town. from there leslie did take on many other case that did involved other character that is Adam Newman. Now Carmine. Is this is all about not who leslie Michelson should just an attorney at law. I love how the character leslie past is going. just love the character leslie past as well being connected to Niel's past is even more than awesome.

#26   2013/07/13 10:58AM
    LucyT

I quit carring a long time ago.I like Neil but leslie is boring.

#27   2013/07/14 02:40PM
    fairland

Quote kn1231: I liked this story at the beginning because I thought we would see more of Tyler, but this storyline really has nothing to do with him. I can;t stand Neil anymore, so I am no longer a supporter of this storyline.

I agree with you as well. that we need to see more of tyler in this story line of Rose story line to keep going. WE also need more background story line to go with the rose story line and how leslie want to find out more about rose have to do with Gus's will. TYler does need to be part of the story line more often. I also agree that neil is just annoying to tyler that now tyler wants to go back New York to have job in New York city. I would prefer TYler to stay in Genoa city lets bring back tyler in the rose story line please.

#28   2013/07/14 02:44PM
    On a Clear Day

It's boring but they have recently peaked my interest slighty with Neil's flashbacks and him mentioning how he went on a bender around the time of Dru's death same year and town where Rose died.

#29   2013/07/14 03:12PM
    Gypsy12

The story might have an interesting ending but it is moving along slowly in normal soap fashion. Neil was in a drunken stupor back around 2007 while still married to Dru and on a trip in Evanston, IL. Hence, the flashbacks. He met Rose in that bar and they got together (one night stand?) she got pregnant and now she out for revenge (she is the stalker/blogger). By the way folks, ROSE is NOT DEAD. Leslie got the wrong info while in Chicago. Just a coincidence now that Leslie and Neil happen to be together?

#30   2013/07/14 03:37PM
    BigBluePlate

So far the SL is just okay. The problem is it's moving v-e-r-y s-l-o-w-l-y because we rarely see Neil and Leslie. Maybe Neil slept with Rose when he was drunk and they had a child together (Hilary?). But how would this relate to Leslie? And who is the Fame-looking girl in the photo? Hope TP pick up the ball and speed things up. I want this mystery solved!

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list