List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: who want to keep Rose story going?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

who want to keep Rose story going?

Started by fairland at 2013/07/07 01:00PM
    Latest post: 2014/02/08 11:09AM, Views: 8299, Replies: 112
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #11   2013/07/07 09:18PM
    Re: who want to keep Rose story going?
    Tybee Island

"Keep" it going? Is it even going anywhere? It's the same thing every week. Blah blah blah. If its going to go anywhere, it has to start first.

#12   2013/07/08 02:20AM
    Mopper

Not me. I want this idiotic story over with ASAP. The whole show is tanking bad.

#13   2013/07/08 02:52AM
    apple1950

I agree. Interest in Neil and his family has totally diminished for me. The storylines are uninteresting and filled with farfetched material and newbies. I responded to this message because I would like to see zero time spent on the Winters family. Ditch the SL about Rose, have Neil become involved with someone closer to his age, get rid of Tyler and Leslie, and move Devon to another city to work for Tucker. Jack would not realistically approve the hiring of Neil's whole family and his immediate love interest and her family. Look at the salaries paid out! For Leslie and Tyler to have been without parents for so many years they sure came out smelling like a rose with educations.

#14   2013/07/08 06:12AM
    angel276

Tyler,Leslie whole rose storyline is a huge snooze fest.

#15   2013/07/09 01:17PM
    Epiphany

Keep it going??? Smash it like a bug. I thought Gus was goofy and mean, who the heck cares who Rose was or is? Like many others on this board, Leslie is so uninteresting to me as well as Tyler. Just have them disappear like they do with other characters, with no explanation. No one will know they are gone, not even Neil.

#16   2013/07/09 01:26PM
    hotspice58

What did Neil take that wasn't his? Lily's paternity was on Malcolm; then Phyllis let it out. How is that Neil's fault? By the same token, John Abbott wasn't Ashley's biological father; that never came out. I wonder why....

Quote jilltidwell:
    Quote maja: This is such a boring storyline, I really don't care who Rose is, I just want it to end!

Me too. I was Leslie to find out that Neil is not Lily's bio dad. I also want her to find that she is Malcolm's daughter. I want everything about Lily, Malcolm, Neil, and Moses to come out. Wonder what Leslie would think if she found out that Neil has always taken what wasn't or never had been his.

#17   2013/07/09 01:57PM
    cay65

I'm thinking that maybe this Rose is something to do with Neil's past when he was drinking. Remember he was with someone for a while when he was drunk all the time.

#18   2013/07/10 06:07PM
    jacksmyguy

Quote maja: This is such a boring storyline, I really don't care who Rose is, I just want it to end!

I'll second that. I am totally bored with the conversations revolving around Rose. I have not liked the character of Lesley even from before. In my opinion she is just a so-so actress with a not very good S/L and every time she speaks she always seems to talk in a monotone that puts me to sleep. Tyler is only slightly better and with the right S/L he might come around. I don't think that the writers got it right for Neil since Dru left the show, but that doesn't mean that I want VR back now. I think that the writers just have to work on better material and better casting in some cases.

As an aside, I don't like that Jabot has now seemingly turned into the Winters family company. The Abbotts need to retake the office space there...I'm just saying!

#19   2013/07/11 07:36AM
    sam1201

Please end this s/l NOW. Boring, boring, boring. I ff every time Leslie & Neil are on.

#20   2013/07/11 07:58AM
    jilltidwell

Quote hotspice58: What did Neil take that wasn't his? Lily's paternity was on Malcolm; then Phyllis let it out. How is that Neil's fault? By the same token, John Abbott wasn't Ashley's biological father; that never came out. I wonder why....

Quote jilltidwell:

Me too. I was Leslie to find out that Neil is not Lily's bio dad. I also want her to find that she is Malcolm's daughter. I want everything about Lily, Malcolm, Neil, and Moses to come out. Wonder what Leslie would think if she found out that Neil has always taken what wasn't or never had been his.

Neil has always taken was didn't belong to him. If he had common sense(I know he don't)he would have let Lily try to have a relationship her bio dad which is not him. To me he has no children.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list