List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: who want to keep Rose story going?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

who want to keep Rose story going?

Started by fairland at 2013/07/07 01:00PM
    Latest post: 2014/02/08 11:09AM, Views: 8670, Replies: 112
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #1   2013/07/07 01:00PM
    who want to keep Rose story going?
    fairland

leslie did hear the words about Rose from Gus. I mean this has been one roller coster after another. this Rose story has been hot and hotter of a great story line sense Gus has ben dead. NO offense to Gus dying. That is more than horrible for words. But the story line is still awesome it is not easy to figure out. Leslie was the one hounding over Gus for answers for a long time.Later, Leslie's allowed to see Gus. He says, "I'm so sorry, Rose." what away to start a great story line like this. leslie snoops for more detail about how rose came about I love how this story line is starting off so great. Leslie went to go confront Gus if Gus was cheating on her mother Belinda. But in turn of events Belinda Knew Rose right off the bat that is very interesting to me.

#2   2013/07/07 01:05PM
    Re: who want to keep Rose story going?
    babydylon

Tyle and his sleepy sister must go, get rid of them NOW.

#3   2013/07/07 01:10PM
    SmileLino

It might be a great and interesting storyline, however it was given to the wrong character.
    We dont know Leslie yet enough to care about her past,so we are not invested in her.
    Such a story about the past has to be given to someone we love and have known for years, any vets. Why not Neil himself, or anyone else who we know so well already.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/07 01:12PM
    #4   2013/07/07 01:17PM
    fairland

leslie has been a great addition to the show. why not get into the past of a great character that is leslie character. Like you have said that we do not know the character very well. I get that. All more reason to at least care now. I love the start of a great story line that is leslie character because know matter how boring Leslie's character might be. FOr a long time we knew leslie character from being a lawyer to help out Adam for a long time. I would love to see the inside scoop of leslie's past that is hitting a lot of top rate to where it comes to leslie brother that tyler Michelson for sure.

#5   2013/07/07 05:13PM
    Barbyboo

Lesly can go she kinda like Neil's daughter

#6   2013/07/07 05:29PM
    maja

This is such a boring storyline, I really don't care who Rose is, I just want it to end!

#7   2013/07/07 06:56PM
    janetb

Quote maja: This is such a boring storyline, I really don't care who Rose is, I just want it to end!

This is just another dragged out s/l and it's time for it to end.After a while I lose interest and just don't care anymore.This should have been resolved right after Gus died.

#8   2013/07/07 07:24PM
    jilltidwell

Quote maja: This is such a boring storyline, I really don't care who Rose is, I just want it to end!

Me too. I was Leslie to find out that Neil is not Lily's bio dad. I also want her to find that she is Malcolm's daughter. I want everything about Lily, Malcolm, Neil, and Moses to come out. Wonder what Leslie would think if she found out that Neil has always taken what wasn't or never had been his.

#9   2013/07/07 07:29PM
    Soapyness

I just ff the crappy stuff and this is a story that I don't waste one second watching. A story filled with characters we do not know or care about does not work. And Neil and Leslie are so mismatched, he is way too old for her.

#10   2013/07/07 07:35PM
    ski lady

Quote SmileLino: It might be a great and interesting storyline, however it was given to the wrong character.
    We dont know Leslie yet enough to care about her past,so we are not invested in her.
    Such a story about the past has to be given to someone we love and have known for years, any vets. Why not Neil himself, or anyone else who we know so well already.

This is exactly how I feel. Leslie is beautiful and so far, very likeable, so I'll be glad for her to stick around. However, I could care less about her past at this point.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list