List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Jack spoiler!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Jack spoiler!

Started by Yale Steam at 2013/07/06 04:25PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/09 04:22PM, Views: 9013, Replies: 65
    « 2 3 4 5 6 7 page:
    #61   2013/07/08 05:25AM
    Re: Jack spoiler!
    Ordep

Quote Mopper:
    Quote Ordep:
    Quote Mopper:
    Quote mswadel: I feel sorry for Summer that she is getting a man old enogh to be her grandfather as her dad. Nick is so much better in age and hopefully it will be changed again when a 'legit' dna test is performed at the lab with all involved there. I don't believe in anything that someone just did at home and brought in, especially with someone like Sharon lurking around every damned place in GC.

I feel sorry for her too. Jack is old enough to be her grampa. Shabby exchange for her. I think Nick is her dad tho. I think Sharon messed with them tests.

Abby seems to be doing OK with Victor as her father, I would say the age difference is pretty much the same as Summer and Jack..Many men father a baby when in their early forties as Jack would have been when Summer was conceived. I don't see what the big deal is about that.

I think having a younger dad when you are young is better..IMO

IMO, it doesn't matter at all..

#62   2013/07/08 05:31AM
    Mopper

Quote Ordep:
    Quote Mopper:
    Quote Ordep:
    Quote Mopper:
    Quote Joy T: Great posts CountryMom! I love Jack's chracter. He is handsome, always dresses very classy. Jack will be a great Dad to Summer as he certainly treated his step-son Nick very well while married to Nicki. After Victor's hateful remarks about Billy being a loser and saying that he's an addict, a loser and Nicki asking him, "What does that make me"? After that, I hope Nicki leaves Victor and goes back to Jack! I would LOVE to see Victor lose granddaughter and wife to Jack!

As far as Sharon goes, I am hoping that she is not involved in this s/l and she and Nick can finally get their happy ending together.

Do you really think these writers do happy endings? really? There is NO end game on the soaps like some seem to think. Shick will have the 5 minutes of good before they are destroyed. After Nick finds out what she has done he will be gone gone gone.

What has she done??

Keep watching.. you will see.

I asked what has she done..not what is she supposedly going to do??

and?

#63   2013/07/08 05:32AM
    Mopper

Quote Ordep:
    Quote Mopper:
    Quote Ordep:
    Quote Mopper:
    Quote mswadel: I feel sorry for Summer that she is getting a man old enogh to be her grandfather as her dad. Nick is so much better in age and hopefully it will be changed again when a 'legit' dna test is performed at the lab with all involved there. I don't believe in anything that someone just did at home and brought in, especially with someone like Sharon lurking around every damned place in GC.

I feel sorry for her too. Jack is old enough to be her grampa. Shabby exchange for her. I think Nick is her dad tho. I think Sharon messed with them tests.

Abby seems to be doing OK with Victor as her father, I would say the age difference is pretty much the same as Summer and Jack..Many men father a baby when in their early forties as Jack would have been when Summer was conceived. I don't see what the big deal is about that.

I think having a younger dad when you are young is better..IMO

IMO, it doesn't matter at all..

How nice for you.

#64   2013/07/08 07:26AM
    trinilisa

Quote Yale Steam: I understand did something happens that threatens Jack's sobriety. Now with this great reveal that Summer is his what in the world happens to put back onpills and alcohol? Summer is not Jack's daughter. That's what I believe. But I might be wrong so we'll see. It might be Phyllis being in a coma and Summer turning out not to be his in the end. As I said we'll see what happens. But after Michelle and Michael are done airing,I am finished with this show.

On Friday's Canadian show, Jack was eyeing a bottle after he found out about Phyle kissing. Maybe that was it?

#65   2013/07/08 08:30AM
    KeepingItReal

Quote Lizzytish:
    Quote Yale Steam: I understand did something happens that threatens Jack's sobriety. Now with this great reveal that Summer is his what in the world happens to put back onpills and alcohol? Summer is not Jack's daughter. That's what I believe. But I might be wrong so we'll see. It might be Phyllis being in a coma and Summer turning out not to be his in the end. As I said we'll see what happens. But after Michelle and Michael are done airing,I am finished with this show.

Maybe it's learning that Kyle and Phyllis kissed.

Well lets hope he remembers when he kissed/sexed his father's bride too.

#66   2013/07/09 04:22PM
    Maria Maria101

It will be horrible if they change the bio-dad back to Nick and not Jack. After all this they are going to make Sharon out of a monster, turn Jack's world upside down, and make Nick a saint after all he did. Even if she changed the test, Nick still lied for 18years. I hope they do the right thing this time and give Jack his daughter.

Maybe Jack is also Faith's father and that is the test Sharin changed.

« 2 3 4 5 6 7 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list