List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Jack spoiler!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Jack spoiler!

Started by Yale Steam at 2013/07/06 04:25PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/09 04:22PM, Views: 9011, Replies: 65
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:
    #51   2013/07/07 10:41PM
    Re: Jack spoiler!
    mswadel

I don't see where Sharon fits into this story. She was already married to Nick when he and Phyllis had their affair. Besides, her tampering with the results now would serve her no purpose, because it would guarantee that Nick would turn to her. Plus, when she first learned of Nick and Phyllis' affair, Sharon was the one that kicked him to the curb and told him to go be with his mistress (see video clip attached). And as far as Summer "getting a man old enough to be her grandfather", Phyllis is in that same boat. Maybe you're not aware, but...she and Nick are not the same age...she's much older than he. And it's no different than Abby having Victor Newman as her dad.
    uff
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=ls73TEb3CiU&list=PL41D4CC67E5AF5A12&index=3[/quote]

Phyllis is at the most 5 years older than Nick which is not even close to Jack and has no bearing as he is old enough to be Summer's grandfather. And it is purely asinine to change Summer's age as she is 18 and can tell them all to stuff it.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/07 10:43PM
    #52   2013/07/08 02:50AM
    Mopper

Quote Joy T: Great posts CountryMom! I love Jack's chracter. He is handsome, always dresses very classy. Jack will be a great Dad to Summer as he certainly treated his step-son Nick very well while married to Nicki. After Victor's hateful remarks about Billy being a loser and saying that he's an addict, a loser and Nicki asking him, "What does that make me"? After that, I hope Nicki leaves Victor and goes back to Jack! I would LOVE to see Victor lose granddaughter and wife to Jack!

As far as Sharon goes, I am hoping that she is not involved in this s/l and she and Nick can finally get their happy ending together.

Do you really think these writers do happy endings? really? There is NO end game on the soaps like some seem to think. Shick will have the 5 minutes of good before they are destroyed. After Nick finds out what she has done he will be gone gone gone.

#53   2013/07/08 02:54AM
    Ordep

Quote Mopper:
    Quote Joy T: Great posts CountryMom! I love Jack's chracter. He is handsome, always dresses very classy. Jack will be a great Dad to Summer as he certainly treated his step-son Nick very well while married to Nicki. After Victor's hateful remarks about Billy being a loser and saying that he's an addict, a loser and Nicki asking him, "What does that make me"? After that, I hope Nicki leaves Victor and goes back to Jack! I would LOVE to see Victor lose granddaughter and wife to Jack!

As far as Sharon goes, I am hoping that she is not involved in this s/l and she and Nick can finally get their happy ending together.

Do you really think these writers do happy endings? really? There is NO end game on the soaps like some seem to think. Shick will have the 5 minutes of good before they are destroyed. After Nick finds out what she has done he will be gone gone gone.

What has she done??

#54   2013/07/08 02:55AM
    Ordep

Quote Kimmd: Notice how over all the years since the paternity test PB is said almost nothing. Even now he talks about the actual reveal but quickly shuts the interview down about what happens later. PB knows LML meant for Nick to be the father from day one.

And you are privy to what PB knows, ..alrighty then..

#55   2013/07/08 03:01AM
    Mopper

Quote mswadel: I feel sorry for Summer that she is getting a man old enogh to be her grandfather as her dad. Nick is so much better in age and hopefully it will be changed again when a 'legit' dna test is performed at the lab with all involved there. I don't believe in anything that someone just did at home and brought in, especially with someone like Sharon lurking around every damned place in GC.

I feel sorry for her too. Jack is old enough to be her grampa. Shabby exchange for her. I think Nick is her dad tho. I think Sharon messed with them tests.

#56   2013/07/08 04:21AM
    Mopper

Quote Blue 501:
    Quote Kimmd:
    Quote jacksmyguy:
    Quote Cimpala05:
    Quote Kimmd: Sharon had sex with two brother (with Billy many times) and one time with Nick but Summer's paternity was left open? lol!

Nothing was left open. CBS or Sony could easily have had MAB finish the story when she was hired IF it had been left open. NO this was years of thread after thread after thread and badgering to get Summer's paternity changed as way to undo Phick or to pretend they never existed or don't know what. But if the rumors are true, peeps will wish they had left it alone!

I've been watching this show, off and on, for over 3 decades now, and I've ALWAYS believed that Jack was Summer's father. Remember, Phyllis was married to, and still sleeping with, Jack when she had her affair with Nick. I had my suspicions when they (the writers) had Jack deliver Summer, for irony, when Phyllis went into labor, and they were confirmed when Nick got the DNA results back, but chose not to share them with anyone else. Instead, he simply put them away and then announced to everyone that he was Summer's Dad. Jack never got around to taking the paternity test because he realized that Phyllis was hoping that Nick was the father. Too many loose ends for it to just miraculously be Nick's baby. Everyone just took Nick's word and assumed that he was telling the truth, but I knew that he wasn't, and now I am finally glad that the truth is out! And speaking of fan pressure, I think THAT (Summer's true paternity) was the storyline that was changed back then, because everyone wanted to see Nick and Phyllis get together, and that would've made it possible.

I'm in complete agreement because this was everything I thought and felt about this S/L from the start. It broke my heart when the writers back then paired Nick and Phyllis because I always wanted Jack and Phyllis to have their shot at happiness as a couple. With Nick and Phyllis it always seemed to me like it was all about the sex but no real love involved, which certainly seems to be the case where Nick is concerned because it didn't take him long to ditch Phyllis for Avery. I'm really glad that at least this is now being addressed before Phyllis leaves the screen. To me, I will always believe that Jack belongs with Phyllis every bit as much as Nikki has always gone back to Victor.

UGH! Phack is the most boring couple ever. No wonder MS left! Phyllis belongs with the man she is in love with and that is NOT Jack. It is almost painful watching PB and MS tying to sell this incredibly stale, dry couple. Thank goodness the writers are sparing us those gag worthy love scenes between them.

The match is much more dignified than Phyllis with Nick.Phyllis is almost likeable when she is with Jack. And she always went running to Jack when Nick left her, even for a day. Before the sun went down, she would be in bed (or in couch) with Jack.

Soaps aren't about dignified. They are about sex and drama. Phack didn't work because they actually seem like a couple that could work in real. Who wants to see that. BORING.

#57   2013/07/08 04:22AM
    Mopper

Quote Ordep:
    Quote Mopper:

What has she done??

Keep watching.. you will see.

#58   2013/07/08 04:23AM
    Ordep

Quote Mopper:
    Quote mswadel: I feel sorry for Summer that she is getting a man old enogh to be her grandfather as her dad. Nick is so much better in age and hopefully it will be changed again when a 'legit' dna test is performed at the lab with all involved there. I don't believe in anything that someone just did at home and brought in, especially with someone like Sharon lurking around every damned place in GC.

I feel sorry for her too. Jack is old enough to be her grampa. Shabby exchange for her. I think Nick is her dad tho. I think Sharon messed with them tests.

Abby seems to be doing OK with Victor as her father, I would say the age difference is pretty much the same as Summer and Jack..Many men father a baby when in their early forties as Jack would have been when Summer was conceived. I don't see what the big deal is about that.

#59   2013/07/08 04:28AM
    Mopper

Quote Ordep:
    Quote Mopper:

Abby seems to be doing OK with Victor as her father, I would say the age difference is pretty much the same as Summer and Jack..Many men father a baby when in their early forties as Jack would have been when Summer was conceived. I don't see what the big deal is about that.

I think having a younger dad when you are young is better..IMO

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/08 04:28AM
    #60   2013/07/08 05:22AM
    Ordep

Quote Mopper:
    Quote Ordep:
    Quote Mopper:

What has she done??

Keep watching.. you will see.

I asked what has she done..not what is she supposedly going to do??

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list