List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Jack spoiler!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Jack spoiler!

Started by Yale Steam at 2013/07/06 04:25PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/09 04:22PM, Views: 8961, Replies: 65
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:
    #31   2013/07/07 12:58PM
    Re: Jack spoiler!
    babydylon

Jack will have lots to celebrate but he won't do it drinking again. Happy Jack & Summer days of reunion is what we will be seeing.

#32   2013/07/07 01:01PM
    Joy T

Great posts CountryMom! I love Jack's chracter. He is handsome, always dresses very classy. Jack will be a great Dad to Summer as he certainly treated his step-son Nick very well while married to Nicki. After Victor's hateful remarks about Billy being a loser and saying that he's an addict, a loser and Nicki asking him, "What does that make me"? After that, I hope Nicki leaves Victor and goes back to Jack! I would LOVE to see Victor lose granddaughter and wife to Jack!

As far as Sharon goes, I am hoping that she is not involved in this s/l and she and Nick can finally get their happy ending together.

#33   2013/07/07 02:26PM
    mswadel

I feel sorry for Summer that she is getting a man old enogh to be her grandfather as her dad. Nick is so much better in age and hopefully it will be changed again when a 'legit' dna test is performed at the lab with all involved there. I don't believe in anything that someone just did at home and brought in, especially with someone like Sharon lurking around every damned place in GC.

#34   2013/07/07 02:36PM
    Nutty Nancy

Quote Joy T: Great posts CountryMom! I love Jack's chracter. He is handsome, always dresses very classy. Jack will be a great Dad to Summer as he certainly treated his step-son Nick very well while married to Nicki. After Victor's hateful remarks about Billy being a loser and saying that he's an addict, a loser and Nicki asking him, "What does that make me"? After that, I hope Nicki leaves Victor and goes back to Jack! I would LOVE to see Victor lose granddaughter and wife to Jack!

As far as Sharon goes, I am hoping that she is not involved in this s/l and she and Nick can finally get their happy ending together.

I would love to see the storyline go this way. Also, I would like for Abby to tell Victor to stop talking bad about her uncle. He hates that HIS daughter is part Abbott.

#35   2013/07/07 03:00PM
    countryMomof4

Quote Squish:
    Quote countryMomof4:
    Quote Kimmd: If the rumors about Sharon are true, and I think they are,let this be a lesson to us. If Phick fans are smart,(so far they have been) leave Faith alone. If the writers want to go there they will, don't try to force the issue.

I'm sorry but the writers are finishing a story THEY started when Summer was conceived and her paternity was left in question. It has nothing to do with pressure being put on them by a fanbase to write a particular story. JM has said in interviews that he always thought Summer was Jack's.

JG was creative consultant in 2006 when Summer was named Nick's daughter he was head writer/executive producer in 2008, if this were his story and his intentions why didn't he do it then? It just doesn't make any sense to say this was always the intentions it does make sense to say that this was always a possibility, just like there's always a possibility they will change Faith's paternity or there's always a chance that Dru will climb back up that cliff.

This is JG bio as far as work goes on Y&R

Breakdown Writer: July 13, 2006 - October 2006
    Creative Consultant: July 7, 2006 - September 2006
    Co-Executive Producer: October 2006 - January 28, 2008**
    Head writer: December 26, 2007 - April 21, 2008; October 12, 2012 – Present
    Executive Producer: January 29, 2008 - October 2, 2008

He was a CO-EP which means decisions are unanimous not unilateral as they were under MAB when she was both.

He was only EP and HW for a few months ( January to April ) IMO, he didn't change the story then because it was not the time.

I am basing MY opinion on what I saw on screen. An open ended paternity story. Only Nick saw those results. He didn't look happy and left town for a few days. Who does that? It all falls into place with how this is being told now. If it was so clear in the first place that he was Summer's father, then why did SO MANY people think he was lying?

Sorry but fanbases complain all the time and TPTB can't/ won't keep one happy over another. It's all about storytelling with the writers.

#36   2013/07/07 03:05PM
    Kimmd

Quote Squish:
    Quote countryMomof4:
    Quote Kimmd: If the rumors about Sharon are true, and I think they are,let this be a lesson to us. If Phick fans are smart,(so far they have been) leave Faith alone. If the writers want to go there they will, don't try to force the issue.

I'm sorry but the writers are finishing a story THEY started when Summer was conceived and her paternity was left in question. It has nothing to do with pressure being put on them by a fanbase to write a particular story. JM has said in interviews that he always thought Summer was Jack's.

JG was creative consultant in 2006 when Summer was named Nick's daughter he was head writer/executive producer in 2008, if this were his story and his intentions why didn't he do it then? It just doesn't make any sense to say this was always the intentions it does make sense to say that this was always a possibility, just like there's always a possibility they will change Faith's paternity or there's always a chance that Dru will climb back up that cliff.

Thank you! Please show me the interview or quote me one line of text from JG or anyone connected with Y&R that said Summer's paternity was left open or that JG wanted to change it? Please post it for us.

#37   2013/07/07 03:07PM
    Kimmd

Quote FL senior fan: Did I miss something; is the Spoiler that Jack DOES succumb to his addiction again (because of Phyllis?)???

I hope so. Then Traci can take him to Arizona for a year or two to dry out.

#38   2013/07/07 03:16PM
    habbyfan

I am quite sure when JG came back ...

he said in an interview he wanted to bring the Abbott Family back to prominence ...

I also think the paternity story just fit with his view of the Abbott family becoming relevant again. JMO

#39   2013/07/07 03:16PM
    countryMomof4

Quote Kimmd:
    Quote Squish:
    Quote countryMomof4:

Thank you! Please show me the interview or quote me one line of text from JG or anyone connected with Y&R that said Summer's paternity was left open or that JG wanted to change it? Please post it for us.

Sorry but I don't store stuff like this on my computer. Plus, the original test was inconclusive, it didn't state who the father was. Nick lied.

#40   2013/07/07 03:36PM
    Joy T

Quote habbyfan: I am quite sure when JG came back ...

he said in an interview he wanted to bring the Abbott Family back to prominence ...

I also think the paternity story just fit with his view of the Abbott family becoming relevant again. JMO

Habbyfan, you are correct as I have an old soap opera digest where JG said in interview those exact words- We are going to make the Abbott family front burner again! He also promised that Sharon would slowly come out of the gutter and we would get a new and improved Sharon with a surprising love story that would have all the Sharon/Nick fans jumping for joy. I think JG is keeping his promises.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list