List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Jack spoiler!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Jack spoiler!

Started by Yale Steam at 2013/07/06 04:25PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/09 04:22PM, Views: 8873, Replies: 65
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:
    #1   2013/07/06 04:25PM
    Jack spoiler!
    Yale Steam

I understand did something happens that threatens Jack's sobriety. Now with this great reveal that Summer is his what in the world happens to put back onpills and alcohol? Summer is not Jack's daughter. That's what I believe. But I might be wrong so we'll see. It might be Phyllis being in a coma and Summer turning out not to be his in the end. As I said we'll see what happens. But after Michelle and Michael are done airing,I am finished with this show.

#2   2013/07/06 04:33PM
    Re: Jack spoiler!
    Ebybrowempoly

Really dumb if they make summer nicks after this and if they pull ShAron into it might have to go to another soap.

#3   2013/07/06 04:42PM
    Lizzytish

Quote Yale Steam: I understand did something happens that threatens Jack's sobriety. Now with this great reveal that Summer is his what in the world happens to put back onpills and alcohol? Summer is not Jack's daughter. That's what I believe. But I might be wrong so we'll see. It might be Phyllis being in a coma and Summer turning out not to be his in the end. As I said we'll see what happens. But after Michelle and Michael are done airing,I am finished with this show.

Maybe it's learning that Kyle and Phyllis kissed.

#4   2013/07/06 04:45PM
    edaem1

I do not think he starts drinking again but I think he is definitely tempted

#5   2013/07/06 04:56PM
    Barbyboo

Quote Lizzytish:
    Quote Yale Steam: I understand did something happens that threatens Jack's sobriety. Now with this great reveal that Summer is his what in the world happens to put back onpills and alcohol? Summer is not Jack's daughter. That's what I believe. But I might be wrong so we'll see. It might be Phyllis being in a coma and Summer turning out not to be his in the end. As I said we'll see what happens. But after Michelle and Michael are done airing,I am finished with this show.

The coming attraction show jack asking about kiss poor jack

Maybe it's learning that Kyle and Phyllis kissed.

#6   2013/07/06 05:00PM
    Kimmd

Quote Ebybrowempoly: Really dumb if they make summer nicks after this and if they pull ShAron into it might have to go to another soap.

I think the writers decided to so this paternity story for several reasons. Michelle is leaving so Phick and Phack are both over for good. They want to write a love story for Kyle and Summer so they have to get this cleared up first. They wanted to settle it because some folks just won't let it go. They go on and on and on about it.Maybe the writers are as sick of hearing about Summer is Jack's as many of the viewers are.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/06 05:02PM
    #7   2013/07/06 05:04PM
    Kimmd

If the rumors about Sharon are true, and I think they are,let this be a lesson to us. If Phick fans are smart,(so far they have been) leave Faith alone. If the writers want to go there they will, don't try to force the issue.

#8   2013/07/06 05:27PM
    countryMomof4

Quote Kimmd: If the rumors about Sharon are true, and I think they are,let this be a lesson to us. If Phick fans are smart,(so far they have been) leave Faith alone. If the writers want to go there they will, don't try to force the issue.

I'm sorry but the writers are finishing a story THEY started when Summer was conceived and her paternity was left in question. It has nothing to do with pressure being put on them by a fanbase to write a particular story. JM has said in interviews that he always thought Summer was Jack's.

#9   2013/07/06 05:42PM
    Kimmd

Quote countryMomof4:
    Quote Kimmd: If the rumors about Sharon are true, and I think they are,let this be a lesson to us. If Phick fans are smart,(so far they have been) leave Faith alone. If the writers want to go there they will, don't try to force the issue.

I'm sorry but the writers are finishing a story THEY started when Summer was conceived and her paternity was left in question. It has nothing to do with pressure being put on them by a fanbase to write a particular story. JM has said in interviews that he always thought Summer was Jack's.

I know what JM said and he kept saying it because he hoped it would never happen. Both JM and MS said many times over the years that changing Summer's paternity would destroy Nick. So why do it NOW? Now this would make sense if it were a young leading man like Billy or Adam but 60 year old deadbeat Jack Abbott? It might even make some sense if MS were staying on the show. But this lame, incredibly sloppily written mess?

#10   2013/07/06 05:49PM
    Kimmd

Sharon had sex with two brother (with Billy many times) and one time with Nick but Summer's paternity was left open? lol!

Nothing was left open. CBS or Sony could easily have had MAB finish the story when she was hired IF it had been left open. NO this was years of thread after thread after thread and badgering to get Summer's paternity changed as way to undo Phick or to pretend they never existed or don't know what. But if the rumors are true, peeps will wish they had left it alone!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list