List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Will Avery TRY to Send Nick Back to Sharon?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Will Avery TRY to Send Nick Back to Sharon?

Started by Kimmd at 2013/07/06 04:18PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/09 04:52PM, Views: 1312, Replies: 17
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2013/07/07 02:51PM
    Re: Will Avery TRY to Send Nick Back to Sharon?
    countryMomof4

Quote Joy T: From the tweets that I have read by Sharon Case, w
    it does not sound like she was involved in Summer DNA at all. In fact, she stated that the fans are going to love where the s/l that she and Nick are going to be involved. She said that Sharon is moving from the DARK side and Sharon/Nick fans will be very happy. That sounds like a love story brewing.

I would be alright with that Joy T!

I don't think Avery would send him back. She may just dump him though.

#12   2013/07/07 02:54PM
    Kimmd

it does not sound like she was involved in Summer DNA at all. In fact, she stated that the fans are going to love where the s/l that she and Nick are going to be involved. She said that Sharon is moving from the DARK side and Sharon/Nick fans will be very happy. That sounds like a love story brewing.

Sharon is knee deep in the paternity sl. It was Sharon who heard Nick confession about Summer at Cassie's grave. It was Sharon who just happened to bump into Nick at the hospital in front of the lab on the day he brought in the sample for testing. And Sharon is seen and heard thinking and day dreaming about his life with Nick and how he is the one who loved her and how much she wants that life back. SC never actually denied anything.

#13   2013/07/07 03:04PM
    countryMomof4

All Sharon knows is that Nick thinks he may not be Summer's father. She saw him at the hospital so she knows he has been tested. She doesn't know the results nor does she know that he is the one who lied. For all she knows, it may have been Phyllis.

Sharon should be knee deep in this s/l. She was one of the major players back when Summer was born.

#14   2013/07/07 03:08PM
    laurie6

You cant send someone anywhere they don't want to be, You can suggest it but if they don't want it it won't happen. If Nick wants to be with Sharon he will be Avery can't make that decision for him.

#15   2013/07/07 03:09PM
    Kimmd

Quote countryMomof4: All Sharon knows is that Nick thinks he may not be Summer's father. She saw him at the hospital so she knows he has been tested. She doesn't know the results nor does she know that he is the one who lied. For all she knows, it may have been Phyllis.

Sharon should be knee deep in this s/l. She was one of the major players back when Summer was born.

We don't know that yet. One thing I do know, that test Nick did on a few strings of random hair it totally bogus. I expect Avery to demand a retest.

#16   2013/07/09 04:28PM
    Maria Maria101

It will be horrible if they change the bio-dad back to Nick and not Jack. After all this they are going to make Sharon out of a monster, turn Jack's world upside down, and make Nick a saint after all he did. Even if she changed the test, Nick still lied for 18years. I hope they do the right thing this time and give Jack his daughter.

Maybe Jack is also Faith's father and that is the test Sharin changed.

#17   2013/07/09 04:51PM
    Kimmd

Quote mswadel: I am getting weary of all this poor sick Sharon crap. She only wants Nick now because Adam don't want her old worn out azz.

lol!!!!! It's true!

#18   2013/07/09 04:52PM
    Kimmd

Ok, and I am the tooth fairy on my days off.

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list