List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Will Avery TRY to Send Nick Back to Sharon?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Will Avery TRY to Send Nick Back to Sharon?

Started by Kimmd at 2013/07/06 04:18PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/09 04:52PM, Views: 1290, Replies: 17
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/07/06 04:18PM
    Will Avery TRY to Send Nick Back to Sharon?
    Kimmd

I truly believe she will. If the rumors about Sharon putting her hair in for Summer's or some how changing the test to get Nick back, everyone will finally see Sharon's meltdown. Once Avery realizes how sick Sharon is and how much of that sickness is related to Cassie's death and losing Nick and their family. I think Avery the magnificent will step aside and try to persuade Nick to go back to Sharon for the sake of his kids. This would also be a way for Nick regain some of the hits his character took for lying about Summer.

Then will a broken hearted Avery fall into the waiting arms of her BFF Adam?

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/06 04:19PM
    #2   2013/07/06 05:01PM
    Re: Will Avery TRY to Send Nick Back to Sharon?
    Barbyboo

How many years since marriage broke up sometimes you can't go back people change move on when it over its over....pulling your hair out wont change it

#3   2013/07/06 08:50PM
    janetb

Quote Kimmd: I truly believe she will. If the rumors about Sharon putting her hair in for Summer's or some how changing the test to get Nick back, everyone will finally see Sharon's meltdown. Once Avery realizes how sick Sharon is and how much of that sickness is related to Cassie's death and losing Nick and their family. I think Avery the magnificent will step aside and try to persuade Nick to go back to Sharon for the sake of his kids. This would also be a way for Nick regain some of the hits his character took for lying about Summer.

Nick should not go back to Sharon just because she meddled with the paternity test or has a meltdown.It should be because he really loves and wants to be with her.Avery doesn't owe Sharon and shouldn't be pushing Nick into anything.Sharon needs help, not a reunion with an ex-husband who feels sorry for her.She'd be devastated if it doesn't work out and Nick leaves her for someone else.I don't see Sharon as a victim in this.She and Nick were going to remarry and she chose Adam.What Sharon needs is help dealing with her grief over losing Cassie and finding a way to move on with her life.A healthy Sharon is of more benefit to her kids than a reunion with Nick.

#4   2013/07/06 09:41PM
    zuzu61

Quote Kimmd: I truly believe she will. If the rumors about Sharon putting her hair in for Summer's or some how changing the test to get Nick back, everyone will finally see Sharon's meltdown. Once Avery realizes how sick Sharon is and how much of that sickness is related to Cassie's death and losing Nick and their family. I think Avery the magnificent will step aside and try to persuade Nick to go back to Sharon for the sake of his kids. This would also be a way for Nick regain some of the hits his character took for lying about Summer.

OMG!!! I hope not!! Scarey!! Avery with BFF !!!!.. Why couldn't they have allowed Avery to be happy with Nick?? Why did they even bring Dylan into the s/l. Yuk.. JMO!!

#5   2013/07/06 09:47PM
    Jackie10

Sharon is the only one on the soap with a big enough heart to send the man she loves back to the other woman. So no! Avery hopefully will see what is happening where cave man Little Nicky will have blinders on. But he will marry Avery and not see what Sharon is doing causing Sharon to slip even further into her BP induced state.

#6   2013/07/06 11:28PM
    Embrace

Avery is NOT that kind-hearted. We are speaking of a woman that only felt guilty of hurting her VERY OWN sister for only about 5 minutes, by taking Daisy's side with custody of Lucy, sleeping with Nick, and now building a relationship with him - once again her sister's ex husband. You see how she reacted when she felt threatened by Sharon at Nick's being concerned about him. No she will not care about Sharon. She only cares about her self!

#7   2013/07/07 05:09AM
    Brooksie82

Sounds good but to have it have been Sharon who put her hair in the brush when the brush had been used just a few minutes before by Avery to fix summers hair upstairs when Nick retrieved it is a bit too much for my imagination to grasp but the writers may go that route. I guess I could live with that storyline that you wrote out but this show sickens me with continually having results tampered with nobody requesting one immediately and how Nick called on the phone to have his picked up from the lab. When you do a home test they do not rush over to your door upon your call to get it, you mail it in or take it there yourself.

#8   2013/07/07 02:32PM
    mswadel

I am getting weary of all this poor sick Sharon crap. She only wants Nick now because Adam don't want her old worn out azz.

#9   2013/07/07 02:44PM
    Joy T

From the tweets that I have read by Sharon Case, w
    it does not sound like she was involved in Summer DNA at all. In fact, she stated that the fans are going to love where the s/l that she and Nick are going to be involved. She said that Sharon is moving from the DARK side and Sharon/Nick fans will be very happy. That sounds like a love story brewing.

#10   2013/07/07 02:48PM
    Kimmd

Quote Jackie10: Sharon is the only one on the soap with a big enough heart to send the man she loves back to the other woman. So no! Avery hopefully will see what is happening where cave man Little Nicky will have blinders on. But he will marry Avery and not see what Sharon is doing causing Sharon to slip even further into her BP induced state.

I said Avery may TRY to send Nick back. He doesn't love Sharon but for the sake of his kids he MAY go back. Avery is the all and the everything NOW, not Sharon. I think the writers have chem tested Avery and Adam. Personally, I think Avery is a good match for Adam.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list