List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Connor Boyd

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Connor Boyd

Started by Milkshake24 at 2013/07/06 09:03AM
    Latest post: 2013/07/06 12:11PM, Views: 2035, Replies: 14
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/07/06 09:03AM
    Connor Boyd
    Milkshake24

Y&R" is casting the role of Connor Boyd, a vibrant and sexy guy in his mid 20s. The character comes from an affluent background, but wishes to be carefree, despite his family's desire for him to take the business world by storm.

Is it just me or is this describing Noah to a
    Tee! I really hope they don't recast him! I like this Noah!

#2   2013/07/06 09:20AM
    Re: Connor Boyd
    Homesick Cajun

Grrrrreat! Yet another newbie, or a possible re-cast. My day is complete.

#3   2013/07/06 09:20AM
    valleycliffe

Quote Milkshake24: Y&R" is casting the role of Connor Boyd, a vibrant and sexy guy in his mid 20s. The character comes from an affluent background, but wishes to be carefree, despite his family's desire for him to take the business world by storm.

is this new?

i thought i read this quite a while ago then hartly sawyer was cast as nunukyle abbott...

#4   2013/07/06 09:23AM
    Milkshake24

Quote valleycliffe:
    Quote Milkshake24: Y&R" is casting the role of Connor Boyd, a vibrant and sexy guy in his mid 20s. The character comes from an affluent background, but wishes to be carefree, despite his family's desire for him to take the business world by storm.

is this new?

i thought i read this quite a while ago then hartly sawyer was cast as nunukyle abbott...

It's in the current coming and goings

#5   2013/07/06 09:36AM
    valleycliffe

IN MARCH, when it was announced that Blake Hood was out and Hartley Sawyer was in as nu nu Kyle, it was also mentioned that this was the casting call for Connor Boyd.

So, maybe they are RE-RECASTING the role of Kyle..

seeing as how this kyle is constantly made fun of and called all kinds of atrocious names..

#6   2013/07/06 09:46AM
    jacksmyguy

Quote Homesick Cajun: Grrrrreat! Yet another newbie, or a possible re-cast. My day is complete.

You took the words right out of my mouth!

#7   2013/07/06 09:51AM
    jacksmyguy

Quote valleycliffe: IN MARCH, when it was announced that Blake Hood was out and Hartley Sawyer was in as nu nu Kyle, it was also mentioned that this was the casting call for Connor Boyd.

So, maybe they are RE-RECASTING the role of Kyle..

seeing as how this kyle is constantly made fun of and called all kinds of atrocious names..

I still wish someone would explain to me what was wrong with Blake Hood. Once I got used to the idea of Kyle being rapidly aged I liked him in the role of Kyle much better than the current actor playing the part. I'm sorry but I think that the new Kyle is a dork.

#8   2013/07/06 09:53AM
    Homesick Cajun

Hey Jacksmyguy, we should start a thread NO MORE NEWBIES!!
    If there are enough people maybe we can stop the bleeding!!!

#9   2013/07/06 10:47AM
    jacksmyguy

Quote Homesick Cajun: Hey Jacksmyguy, we should start a thread NO MORE NEWBIES!!

That's fine with me. I'M right there with you. Let's start a petition and send it to Y&R,

#10   2013/07/06 10:49AM
    Homesick Cajun

Quote jacksmyguy:
    Quote Homesick Cajun: Hey Jacksmyguy, we should start a thread NO MORE NEWBIES!!

That's fine with me. I'M right there with you. Let's start a petition and send it to Y&R,

Sounds great, I'm having a hard time today on this site. It keeps freezing up on me and I have to reboot and come back in and start over so if you want to email me that would be fine!

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list