List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: CANADIAN SPOILER - Cassie

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CANADIAN SPOILER - Cassie

Started by MagGrub at 2013/07/05 01:07PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/06 06:06PM, Views: 6818, Replies: 33
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #11   2013/07/05 02:46PM
    Re: CANADIAN SPOILER - Cassie
    distant drifter

I am disappointed that writers have stooped this low that they have to continue letting ghosts appear as though they were real. Enough already! I have had it up to the E-zods. It's as though they cannot or will not use their creative imagination to write something that will keep us glued to the screen like back in the day when a soap would leave you waiting for the next day or the weekend to pass to see what happens next. Yes, gone are those days. I am just about done. This whole week was dull and boring with the Young and the Restless. They have got to do better or pretty soon they will have very few viewers. I am sick of the ghosts. I want to see some real drama. Daytime dramas has become daytime bummers.

#12   2013/07/05 02:47PM
    JessicaD

Quote Barbyboo: Maybe ghost Cassie and ghost john will go out to supper...dumb ghosts
    Lol!!!!!

#13   2013/07/05 02:50PM
    candice2

Nice to see the actress back. Wish for more.

#14   2013/07/05 04:25PM
    janetb

Quote Ordep:
    Quote Yale Steam:
    Quote countryMomof4: That is true YS. If she is a look-a-like, she will have a different name.

I mean, its just sad and stupid. The new character will not be Cassie people. Geez! Let it go!!

In today's Canadian episode, Camryn Grimes appeared to Sharon (as Cassie) in Sharon's living room a figment of Sharon's imagination, they talked to each other, Sharon telling Cassie of her plans to get Nick back, when Sharon turned her back for a minute still talking to her, then turned back to where the character had been, she had disappeared, she wasn't there any longer, that happened today, what happens next with Camryn Grimes and her character is anybody's guess.

Sharon is delusional and needs her doctor's help much more than the ghost of her daughter.She's living in the past with her photo albums and plans to get Nick and her past life back.Is she ever going to move on and make a life for herself. She has two other children but it's always about Cassie.

#15   2013/07/05 05:29PM
    blubird

Quote Barbyboo: Maybe ghost Cassie and ghost john will go out to supper...dumb ghosts

Totally an immature remark, guess you have never lost a child or parent
    Hope you graduated kindergarten this year..

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/05 05:36PM
    #16   2013/07/05 06:29PM
    weatherholt3

My opinion one thing that MAB and JG has done is show how Sharon world fell apart after Cassie death and losing her family.

#17   2013/07/05 08:31PM
    MagGrub

Quote Ordep:
    Quote Yale Steam:
    Quote countryMomof4: That is true YS. If she is a look-a-like, she will have a different name.

I mean, its just sad and stupid. The new character will not be Cassie people. Geez! Let it go!!

In today's Canadian episode, Camryn Grimes appeared to Sharon (as Cassie) in Sharon's living room a figment of Sharon's imagination, they talked to each other, Sharon telling Cassie of her plans to get Nick back, when Sharon turned her back for a minute still talking to her, then turned back to where the character had been, she had disappeared, she wasn't there any longer, that happened today, what happens next with Camryn Grimes and her character is anybody's guess.

Exactly. No one really knows what's actually going to happen except for the writers and the actors, so to say that Camryn will "absolutely" be playing a new character is jumping to conclusions... And again as I said about the Cane "ghost" storyline... I honestly believed he was a ghost up until he admitted he wasn't... for all we know the person is Cassie or a Cassie look-a-like being payed to screw with Sharon's mind. Only time will tell but nothing is written in stone as far as I'm concerned...

#18   2013/07/05 08:35PM
    trixie60

Quote MagGrub:
    Quote Ordep:
    Quote Yale Steam:

Exactly. No one really knows what's actually going to happen except for the writers and the actors, so to say that Camryn will "absolutely" be playing a new character is jumping to conclusions... And again as I said about the Cane "ghost" storyline... I honestly believed he was a ghost up until he admitted he wasn't... for all we know the person is Cassie or a Cassie look-a-like being payed to screw with Sharon's mind. Only time will tell but nothing is written in stone as far as I'm concerned...

ITA Cassie will be to Sharon like John is to Jack. Sounds like that's the way it will be. Or like you say, to screw with Sharon's mind. This seems to be another way for the writers to drive Sharon crazy. I don't like that idea but it's good to see the actress again.

#19   2013/07/05 08:49PM
    MotoMoto24

I will take ghost or hallucination over Cassi clone sleeping with Nick. I knew that couldn't be true.

#20   2013/07/06 02:22AM
    Tybee Island

Crap. Not another friggin figment of a character's imagination! I wanted a real storyline. Boooooo!

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list