List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Nick, "I Did It For The Right Reasons!" = WTF

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Nick, "I Did It For The Right Reasons!" = WTF

Started by hillaryclark at 2013/07/04 11:36PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/09 04:25PM, Views: 3024, Replies: 60
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:
    #21   2013/07/05 12:44PM
    Re: Nick,
    Homesick Cajun

Quote valleycliffe:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote valleycliffe:
    Quote vikis3: Nick went to great lengths to replace Cassie and he actually feels justified...he is such a Newman

well, i guess, in nick's POV, they were the right reasons.

Cassie's death hit him really hard, moreso probably because if he hadn't of let her go out that night, the accident wouldn't have happened, so along with grief, we also have guilt.

phyl getting pregnant was an opportunity for him to feel better, relieve the grief with a brand new child, didn't really matter if it was his or not, just that he got a do-over with a new baby. also, he didn't have to see sharon cry or be sad anymore cause he had someone else to make him feel all better...beer, pizza, video games, kinky wild sex and a new kid...

Seriously??? Seriously??? You are defending Nick? Seriously???

and if i am???

HOWEVER, that is not what i did. I was just pointing out why, IN NICK'S POV, he thought it was the right thing to do.

Just like when phyl made her grab for lucy, bring back daisy with her lies, throwing daniel under the bus and having daniel eviscerated on the witness stand etc. HER EXCUSE AND JUSTIFICATION was that she was DOING IT FOR HER FAMULEEEEEE. thus she was defended...

This thread is NOT ABOUT PHYLLIS!!! It is about NICK!!! And what you think about Phyllis is not relevant. NICK, remember NICK, the person the thread is about, his actions are indefensible! He is a spineless coward in this s/l.

#22   2013/07/05 12:46PM
    Lizzytish

Quote hillaryclark: "I Did It For The Right Reasons"

WTF???

As Nick keeps saying, it's about Cassie. Nick felt entitled to Summer because he believed "God owed him one" for Cassie's death. That's not even close to a "right reason". It's utter crap!

Honestly, Nick sounds more delusional than Sharon these days and that's saying a lot.

Seriously! Spoken like a true Newman -- self-centered jerk. And I couldn't get over how he was still jumping down Kyle's throat the other day. What a loon.

Kyle should have decked him -- I thought Jack might for a minute there.

#23   2013/07/05 12:58PM
    janetb

Quote vikis3: Nick went to great lengths to replace Cassie and he actually feels justified...he is such a Newman

The Newmans never pay or take responsibility when thy use and hurt other people.Now Nick is blaming it on God, who shouldn't have taken another child away from him.News flash Nick,Summer was never yours to lose, you took her from Jack.Nick is such a moron.

#24   2013/07/05 01:27PM
    Kimmd

Quote janetb:

The Newmans never pay or take responsibility when thy use and hurt other people.Now Nick is blaming it on God, who shouldn't have taken another child away from him.News flash Nick,Summer was never yours to lose, you took her from Jack.Nick is such a moron.

Nick has his faults like everyone else but he is a great father! He deserved Summer, Jack doesn't. Jack didn't give two figs about Phyllis baby once he knew Phyllis didn't want HIM! Jack could have taken the test, he didn't because that baby never mattered to him. Just like his sons never mattered to him. Just like his niece Coleen didn't matter to him, which is one of the reasons she is dead!

#25   2013/07/05 01:30PM
    janetb

Quote Kimmd:
    Quote janetb:

Nick has his faults like everyone else but he is a great father! He deserved Summer, Jack doesn't. Jack didn't give two figs about Phyllis baby once he knew Phyllis didn't want HIM! Jack could have taken the test, he didn't because that baby never mattered to him. Just like his sons never mattered to him. Just like his niece Coleen didn't matter to him, which is one of the reasons she is dead!

Jack has his faults just like everyone else in GC but it doesn't justify Nick's lie.

#26   2013/07/05 01:34PM
    Kimmd

Quote janetb:
    Quote Kimmd:
    Quote janetb:

Jack has his faults just like everyone else in GC but it doesn't justify Nick's lie.

If Jack had cared enough to take the test himself, this would not be an issue. Jack wanted Phyllis, her baby was just a tool he could use to get her back. Jack doesn't deserve another kid. The writers had Paul kill his son. I don't want Summer to die, but Jack deserves to lose Summer. I hope the rumors are true and either the hair Nick took wasn't Summer's hair OR someone ahem Sharon did something to the test.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/05 01:35PM
    #27   2013/07/05 07:36PM
    janetb

Nick might turn out to be Summer's father after all and Phyllis and Jack should have done their own paternity tests 18 years ago.That doesn't change the fact that Nick lied.Why does he get a pass because of Cassie and Jack and Phyllis take the blame.

#28   2013/07/05 08:52PM
    trixie60

No matter what Nick has said about lying for eighteen years about Summer, he is not justified in doing that. He took Summer away from Jack, if Jack is the real father, and thought there was nothing wrong in doing that. It wasn't God's fault and the fact he lost Cassie is no excuse to steal someones child. Nick should own up to what he did instead of making all kinds of excuses for it.

#29   2013/07/06 10:09AM
    BlondienFL

Dumba$$! There was no excuse for keeping the truth hidden all these years! Why on earth would Nick actually believe God wanted him to steal another man's child because Cassie died? Stupid!

#30   2013/07/06 10:43AM
    jacksmyguy

Quote Lizzytish:
    Quote hillaryclark: "I Did It For The Right Reasons"

WTF???

As Nick keeps saying, it's about Cassie. Nick felt entitled to Summer because he believed "God owed him one" for Cassie's death. That's not even close to a "right reason". It's utter crap!

Honestly, Nick sounds more delusional than Sharon these days and that's saying a lot.

Seriously! Spoken like a true Newman -- self-centered jerk. And I couldn't get over how he was still jumping down Kyle's throat the other day. What a loon.

Kyle should have decked him -- I thought Jack might for a minute there.

I will second your thoughts which are mine exactly! I wanted to reach through the T.V. screen and throttle Nick the other day, especially regarding his treatment of Kyle when he continued to jump all over him for something that Kyle knows nothing about and under normal circumstances would not matter, all because Nick can't own up to his own dishonesty.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list