List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Nick, "I Did It For The Right Reasons!" = WTF

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Nick, "I Did It For The Right Reasons!" = WTF

Started by hillaryclark at 2013/07/04 11:36PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/09 04:25PM, Views: 2939, Replies: 60
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:
    #1   2013/07/04 11:36PM
    Nick, "I Did It For The Right Reasons!" = WTF
    hillaryclark

"I Did It For The Right Reasons"

WTF???

As Nick keeps saying, it's about Cassie. Nick felt entitled to Summer because he believed "God owed him one" for Cassie's death. That's not even close to a "right reason". It's utter crap!

Honestly, Nick sounds more delusional than Sharon these days and that's saying a lot.

#2   2013/07/05 02:10AM
    Re: Nick,
    Homesick Cajun

I agree! I am so very tired of Nick and his I did it because of Cassie, blah, blah, blah. I don't know if I want to barf or slap the wine out of him! Or slap him and drink the wine...

#3   2013/07/05 03:35AM
    Ebybrowempoly

When Cassie died both ShAron and Nick had the start of their own break down.now that ShAron admits that Adam was wrong for her and Nick admit that he and Phyllis were built on pain and now the truth is out .maybe both will start to heal.

#4   2013/07/05 04:03AM
    Pompy

Quote hillaryclark: "I Did It For The Right Reasons"

WTF???

As Nick keeps saying, it's about Cassie. Nick felt entitled to Summer because he believed "God owed him one" for Cassie's death. That's not even close to a "right reason". It's utter crap!

Honestly, Nick sounds more delusional than Sharon these days and that's saying a lot.

I agree, this story has not been told properly at all. It makes everyone involved look bad or stupid. Nick is forever tainted. They cannot undo this.

#5   2013/07/05 08:13AM
    villyforever55

Quote Homesick Cajun: I agree! I am so very tired of Nick and his I did it because of Cassie, blah, blah, blah. I don't know if I want to barf or slap the wine out of him! Or slap him and drink the wine...

Nick is a selfish ###! I'll hold him, you slap him and we can share the wine.

#6   2013/07/05 08:16AM
    Homesick Cajun

Sounds like a plan to me villyforever55!!!!

#7   2013/07/05 08:22AM
    Kimmd

I predict the writers are about the shovel a lot of manure on Shick!

#8   2013/07/05 08:36AM
    deceived

Quote Ebybrowempoly: When Cassie died both ShAron and Nick had the start of their own break down.now that ShAron admits that Adam was wrong for her and Nick admit that he and Phyllis were built on pain and now the truth is out .maybe both will start to heal.

The writers could have hit a home run with this, but I believe they will destroy both Nick and Sharon individually, and then as Shick for these newbies no one cares about... really no use in keep watching this soap since it doesn't resemble Y&R! These people should have created their own new soap. Then maybe we would have been interested.

#9   2013/07/05 08:56AM
    Kimmd

Quote deceived:
    Quote Ebybrowempoly: When Cassie died both ShAron and Nick had the start of their own break down.now that ShAron admits that Adam was wrong for her and Nick admit that he and Phyllis were built on pain and now the truth is out .maybe both will start to heal.

The writers could have hit a home run with this, but I believe they will destroy both Nick and Sharon individually, and then as Shick for these newbies no one cares about... really no use in keep watching this soap since it doesn't resemble Y&R! These people should have created their own new soap. Then maybe we would have been interested.

I think you are 100% right. JFP was hired a write for Y&R. She was not hired to recreate someone else's version of Y&R. But if certain folks won't allow the writers to move on to the future, then they have no choice but to go back and wrap up the past, then move forward.

#10   2013/07/05 09:28AM
    Axl Rose

I am tired of this damn p****, this motherf*****, I really hope he gets a payback coming to him, I really hope he gets what's coming to him because I have no sympathy for Nick at all especially after what he's done for 18 years

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list