List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Christine came back to GC to be with Paul.......

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Christine came back to GC to be with Paul.......

Started by Calmie at 2013/07/04 10:26PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/09 07:45PM, Views: 2559, Replies: 57
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #41   2013/07/06 10:16AM
    Re: Christine came back to GC to be with Paul.......
    Calmie

AAH, HAAAH, I love this, so there is a high possibility that Christine does have a kid with Paul and hid it. they left us with a cliff hanger. So its up to the new writers to connect the dots. Yes, sounds pretty darn good to me.

#42   2013/07/06 10:26AM
    Cuid1

Quote Calmie: AAH, HAAAH, I love this, so there is a high possibility that Christine does have a kid with Paul and hid it. they left us with a cliff hanger. So its up to the new writers to connect the dots. Yes, sounds pretty darn good to me.
    How convenient it is that she took a home pregnancy test that turned out to be positive. She wasn't too thrilled about the pregnancy. Therefore she told Paul she wants to see a real doctor the following week. Maybe Christine Paid the doctor to keep the pregnancy under the hush hush by telling Paul she wasn't really pregnant. Not long after she left town for over a year without Paul.

#43   2013/07/06 11:01AM
    Calmie

Quote Cuid1:
    Quote Calmie: AAH, HAAAH, I love this, so there is a high possibility that Christine does have a kid with Paul and hid it. they left us with a cliff hanger. So its up to the new writers to connect the dots. Yes, sounds pretty darn good to me.
    How convenient it is that she took a home pregnancy test that turned out to be positive. She wasn't too thrilled about the pregnancy. Therefore she told Paul she wants to see a real doctor the following week. Maybe Christine Paid the doctor to keep the pregnancy under the hush hush by telling Paul she wasn't really pregnant. Not long after she left town for over a year without Paul.

And, why aren't you a writer again. I am strongly convinced now. You are good. Did this really happen/ If not it sounds good food for thoughts.

#44   2013/07/06 11:07AM
    Cuid1

Quote Calmie:
    Quote Cuid1:

And, why aren't you a writer again. I am strongly convinced now. You are good. Did this really happen/ If not it sounds good food for thoughts.
    Everything that I've mentioned is actually a real young and the restless storyline. Nothing is made up. I'm a longtime viewer that remembers their storylines over the years. I believe Kay Alden was the headwriter and Bill Bell was Executive producer.

#45   2013/07/06 11:14AM
    Calmie

They let those s/l slip away, those were the original writers back then the show was worth a billion, it was worth watching. I was a die hard fan back then. I hope the writers are reading what you are summarizing and use it to salvage the show. Thank you.

#46   2013/07/06 01:35PM
    Calmie

Paul is going to realize that Christine is hiding something or someone......

#47   2013/07/06 01:50PM
    Cuid1

Quote Calmie: Paul is going to realize that Christine is hiding something or someone......
    Paul will probably end up forgiving her because he loves her. These new writers are so lazy, they would rather create their own storyline than revisit the past and finish great storylines.

#48   2013/07/06 01:57PM
    Calmie

Quote Cuid1:
    Quote Calmie: Paul is going to realize that Christine is hiding something or someone......
    Paul will probably end up forgiving her because he loves her. These new writers are so lazy, they would rather create their own storyline than revisit the past and finish great storylines.

Trust me, there are a lot of s/l that are worth revisiting. Cliff hangers are hanging and swaying in the right directions, they just need to be follow up.

#49   2013/07/06 02:30PM
    Calmie

I wonder why Michael never ask Paul, what's going on with him and Christine, why is she never around? Time for Paul to be consoled and counseled.

#50   2013/07/06 05:58PM
    Calmie

Paul will never look at Nikki again, they were such a miss-matched. Writers, please, more Christine and Paul favor. And the unknown child/baby/kid.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list