List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Christine came back to GC to be with Paul.......

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Christine came back to GC to be with Paul.......

Started by Calmie at 2013/07/04 10:26PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/09 07:45PM, Views: 2461, Replies: 57
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #21   2013/07/05 03:21PM
    Re: Christine came back to GC to be with Paul.......
    Homesick Cajun

Quote Paggie:
    Quote Calmie: Christine cam back to GC to be with Paul then decides to be incognito. She is sometimes mentioned but never seen. Whats going on??

She's been on for just three episodes all year so far. So unfair to Paul to have him in romance limbo when he used to be one of the show's leading romantic men. At this point the writers might better have had her leave town with Danny.
    But I think the reason they didn't was out of respect for the Bell family on the 40th anniversary of the show. They wanted LLB to still be connected with the show. But would it hurt to give her and Paul some story after all the lengths they went to to reconnect them. Makes no sense.
    But LLB did mentioned she was back at work this week so maybe there's hope.
    I like Christine and wish she was on more. But I'm sorry she won't have any more interactions with Phyllis. That was a great rivalry going back for decades!

She could have been back at work for Mrs. C.'s funeral. The timing would be about right since they tape so far in advance. I would certainly imagine she will be there for that.

#22   2013/07/05 03:26PM
    Calmie

Are they going to literally kill Mrs. C off or replace her sometime in the future? I hope they replace her. Murphy is still alive, not like they both got killed in an accident.

#23   2013/07/05 03:36PM
    Barbyboo

Quote Calmie: Christine cam back to GC to be with Paul then decides to be incognito. She is sometimes mentioned but never seen. Whats going on??

Can't stand her she can stay invisible

#24   2013/07/05 03:50PM
    Cuid1

Trust me Lauralee Bell is on short on cash.It's a family business and she gets paid whether she acts or not. With that being said,last week she tweeted that she will be back working on the Young a d the Restless this coming week. We should see her in about five weeks.

#25   2013/07/05 03:50PM
    Homesick Cajun

Quote Calmie: Are they going to literally kill Mrs. C off or replace her sometime in the future? I hope they replace her. Murphy is still alive, not like they both got killed in an accident.

They are not recasting Mrs. C.

#26   2013/07/05 03:52PM
    Homesick Cajun

Quote Cuid1: Trust me Lauralee Bell is on short on cash.It's a family business and she gets paid whether she acts or not. With that being said,last week she tweeted that she will be back working on the Young a d the Restless this coming week. We should see her in about five weeks.

As I said earlier, probably for Mrs. C.'s funeral. Hopefully she will leave again right afterwards.

#27   2013/07/05 04:40PM
    Calmie

I hope they don't put Paul with Jill in the interim.

#28   2013/07/05 04:43PM
    janetb

Quote Lizzytish: I don't know why she came back either. She said once that she wouldn't come back unless there was a substantial SL attached to her presence. So why now, and why by the JFP regime.

Christine came back to GC because she and Paul were together.It seems pointless because she's never on.Maybe if there's a big case that needs the DA she'll be back for awhile.

#29   2013/07/05 04:53PM
    Calmie

There'll be a big case coming up soon when the Baldwins buss two shots in Carmine's azzzz.

#30   2013/07/05 04:58PM
    janetb

Quote Calmie: There'll be a big case coming up soon when the Baldwins buss two shots in Carmine's azzzz.

I hope so.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list