List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Christine came back to GC to be with Paul.......

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Christine came back to GC to be with Paul.......

Started by Calmie at 2013/07/04 10:26PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/09 07:45PM, Views: 2543, Replies: 57
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #11   2013/07/05 12:29PM
    Re: Christine came back to GC to be with Paul.......
    Williams Family

I'm very disappointed in Paul and Christine's lack of airtime and stories. Write for them, please writers.

#12   2013/07/05 12:42PM
    cherry martini

Quote Homesick Cajun: Yet another dropped s/l. I am not a fan of Christine's but I think Doug Davidson is an actor who certainly deserves a great s/l to showcase his incredible talent.

Pink, I'm with you, think there's some Raid in my kitchen!

Spray the writer if they that Cockroach Christine slighters out the cupboard!! I don't like with anyone, her storyline are past boring! I love Paul and love see him with a real secure woman,not some revenge seeking boring twit like Christine

#13   2013/07/05 12:50PM
    Lizzytish

I don't know why she came back either. She said once that she wouldn't come back unless there was a substantial SL attached to her presence. So why now, and why by the JFP regime.

#14   2013/07/05 01:39PM
    zuzu61

Because anything is possible on a SOAP, I'm still hoping that Rickey was an impostor. Maybe Christine can find the "Real" Rickey and bring him home.
    Paul/DD is, undoubtedly the best actor on any screen. He never fails, when given the chance. All these Newbies put together can't touch his acting. So what's the problem with Y&R's execs????

Come on TPTB... Show the Man some Respect..

#15   2013/07/05 02:34PM
    Calmie

Quote zuzu61: Because anything is possible on a SOAP, I'm still hoping that Rickey was an impostor. Maybe Christine can find the "Real" Rickey and bring him home.
    Paul/DD is, undoubtedly the best actor on any screen. He never fails, when given the chance. All these Newbies put together can't touch his acting. So what's the problem with Y&R's execs????

Come on TPTB... Show the Man some Respect..

Yes, Paul is a veteran actor, Nick should take a few pages from his book. I like Paul and Christine together though, getting really lovey dovey. The baby idea is good also.

#16   2013/07/05 02:38PM
    jacksmyguy

Quote Calmie: Christine cam back to GC to be with Paul then decides to be incognito. She is sometimes mentioned but never seen. Whats going on??

This is another fault of the current regime who has cut contracted actors and cut their air time. I really was hoping that with Christine's return to Genoa City that we would see more of her and Paul and a rekindling of that romance but I suppose we will have to take whatever they are willing to give us.

#17   2013/07/05 02:47PM
    jacksmyguy

Quote Lizzytish: I don't know why she came back either. She said once that she wouldn't come back unless there was a substantial SL attached to her presence. So why now, and why by the JFP regime.

I'm wondering if LauraLee Bell came back to try to help save her family's (The Bell family) legacy rather than see her family's creation tank completely. I think that when MAB was let go someone in her family may have talked her into a return to the show so that the Bell family still had some connection and possible input regarding Y&R.

#18   2013/07/05 02:53PM
    distant drifter

Let's not forget that Lauralee Bell can pretty much do what she wants since her family created the Young the Restless.

#19   2013/07/05 03:01PM
    rainflower

They should forget about the bug and hook Paul up with someone younger!!!

#20   2013/07/05 03:09PM
    Calmie

Why younger, Paul needs maturity and tenacity. He needs to be in a stable relationship.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list