List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Christine came back to GC to be with Paul.......

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Christine came back to GC to be with Paul.......

Started by Calmie at 2013/07/04 10:26PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/09 07:45PM, Views: 2563, Replies: 57
    1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #1   2013/07/04 10:26PM
    Christine came back to GC to be with Paul.......
    Calmie

Christine cam back to GC to be with Paul then decides to be incognito. She is sometimes mentioned but never seen. Whats going on??

#2   2013/07/04 11:38PM
    Re: Christine came back to GC to be with Paul.......
    Cuid1

Quote Calmie: Christine cam back to GC to be with Paul then decides to be incognito. She is sometimes mentioned but never seen. Whats going on??
    I've been asking the same question for months. It seems like the writers threw their storyline under the rug for the Newbies. Lauralee Bell who plays Christine is recurring. I guess that might be the reason why she is not on that much. I totally agree with you, it is about time Paul gets an on screen love interest. I mean that cop lady he was with disappeared into thin air. Nikki left the poor guy at the altar, Nina was never around and now Christine is almost never seen. Poor guy.

#3   2013/07/05 01:22AM
    pink kiity

no not the bug no no not again im getting my bug spray

#4   2013/07/05 01:31AM
    Homesick Cajun

Yet another dropped s/l. I am not a fan of Christine's but I think Doug Davidson is an actor who certainly deserves a great s/l to showcase his incredible talent.

Pink, I'm with you, think there's some Raid in my kitchen!

#5   2013/07/05 06:37AM
    Calmie

He is always lonely, a man with his profession should have a wife and settle down. He is superman, judge, juror, and hangman. Paul needs a permanent love in his life.

#6   2013/07/05 08:18AM
    Milkshake24

I would like to see her being the cause of the Phyllis exit!

#7   2013/07/05 08:44AM
    Paggie

Quote Calmie: Christine cam back to GC to be with Paul then decides to be incognito. She is sometimes mentioned but never seen. Whats going on??

She's been on for just three episodes all year so far. So unfair to Paul to have him in romance limbo when he used to be one of the show's leading romantic men. At this point the writers might better have had her leave town with Danny.
    But I think the reason they didn't was out of respect for the Bell family on the 40th anniversary of the show. They wanted LLB to still be connected with the show. But would it hurt to give her and Paul some story after all the lengths they went to to reconnect them. Makes no sense.
    But LLB did mentioned she was back at work this week so maybe there's hope.
    I like Christine and wish she was on more. But I'm sorry she won't have any more interactions with Phyllis. That was a great rivalry going back for decades!

#8   2013/07/05 09:30AM
    Calmie

I do like Christine for Paul, why did they put him with Nina, I guess it was a payback for Nina for taking away all Christine's boyfriends whey they were young.

Rumor has it that Christine has a child with Paul but she is hiding the child from him because she does not want Paul to think that she deceived him. lol.

#9   2013/07/05 10:18AM
    Cuid1

Quote Calmie: I do like Christine for Paul, why did they put him with Nina, I guess it was a payback for Nina for taking away all Christine's boyfriends whey they were young.

Rumor has it that Christine has a child with Paul but she is hiding the child from him because she does not want Paul to think that she deceived him. lol.
    It might be a possibility that Christine has a child for Paul. She have disappeared on several occasions. Who knows what might happened in between those time?

#10   2013/07/05 10:49AM
    Calmie

That's a great s/l since Paul just lost his son. Give Paul an opportunity to bond with his son and raise him much better than Ricky and Fen.

1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list