List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Who Killed Carmine Basco Who Done It

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Who Killed Carmine Basco Who Done It

Started by Axl Rose at 2013/07/03 06:12PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/31 05:17PM, Views: 8578, Replies: 32
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #11   2013/07/03 06:32PM
    Re: Who Killed Carmine Basco Who Done It
    Homesick Cajun

Yep. This list will get long very quick! I don't want Carmine to go. But maybe just an attempted murder, then the GCPD would have something to do too....

#12   2013/07/03 06:35PM
    Axl Rose

But what if they do end up killing Carmine but all of Genoa City thinks that Carmine is dead but he ends up turning up alive somewhere faking his death while the GCPD are turning this into a full scale investigation into Carmine's supposed death and there ends up being a trial when the whole time he wouldn't even be dead he would be alive and then he turns up alive back in Genoa City back to wreak even more havoc than before

#13   2013/07/03 06:35PM
    bukopandan

Quote Homesick Cajun: Yep. This list will get long very quick! I don't want Carmine to go. But maybe just an attempted murder, then the GCPD would have something to do too....

I don't want Carmine to go either. I love him as a kind of devil on the shoulder of various other characters.

#14   2013/07/03 06:35PM
    davon13

Abby Lauren lookalike she's thought he was creepy

#15   2013/07/03 06:37PM
    Homesick Cajun

Axl you've got a great thread going. Got to run, things to do, I'll check back later... Have fun!!!!

#16   2013/07/03 06:37PM
    Axl Rose

Oh yes the Lauren look-alike she could kill Carmine

And oh yes we can't forget about Abby either because Abby and Carmine used to be a couple, they used to be involved with one another so Abby she would have motive to want to kill Carmine

#17   2013/07/03 06:38PM
    davon13

Angelo angelina father could be out for revenge Gloria pissed at hurting michael

#18   2013/07/03 06:39PM
    Homesick Cajun

Quote davon13: Abby Lauren lookalike she's thought he was creepy

Her name is Marty and yes I thought about her too. Don't know how long she is going to be on thou...

#19   2013/07/03 06:42PM
    Axl Rose

How about enemies from Carmine's mobster past because from what we know, Carmine used to be in the mob so there is a chance it could very well be a mob hit with a hitman killing Carmine with someone giving the order from a mob organization

#20   2013/07/03 06:45PM
    Piperay

I hope they don't kill off Carmine and turn it into a who done it. IMO Y&R doesn't do those kind of storylines well at all. Just have Carmine run over with no mystery as to who done it or have him just go away. I really don't want to see a storyline drug out for months on a character I could less about with a who done it that's a bust.

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list