List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Kyle and Phyllis

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Kyle and Phyllis

Started by LJMOM812 at 2013/07/01 09:58AM
    Latest post: 2013/07/01 06:26PM, Views: 1597, Replies: 20
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2013/07/01 12:20PM
    Re: Kyle and Phyllis
    bukopandan

Quote pink sassylady:
    Quote Squish:
    Quote Junelovessoapopera:
    Quote Kimmd:
    Quote LJMOM812: Let me start by saying that I am not a Phyllis fan, but this s/l is so insulting to her character. It was not long ago that she was babysitting him and he hated her. Now she is flirting with him and kissing him--ewww! Just tell Summer and Jack already! To me, Kyle's character makes no sense. He should hate Phyllis for the wahhy she always treated his mother. IMO I think it would have made more sense for him to sabotage her at work or something. Rather than do this weird incest/ cougar s/l.

Phyllis is a very intelligent woman. She is also a very loving and devoted mother. If Phyllis weren't so smart, she would NOT know how much the truth is going to destroy her daughter. Kyle is just a crush, he can easily be replaced. Nick is her FATHER, he can't be replaced and certainly not by a deadbeat like Jack Abbott!

According to the writers Phyllis isn't smart because no matter how difficult the truth is it has to come out and you don't go around seducing your daughter's boyfriend to camouflage the truth,what would Jack thinks when he hears the truth.

Jack will get it, he's always gotten Phyllis and what makes her tick, he'll be upset and rightly so but in the end he'll understand that she was a victim of Nick as well.

Yes she was a victim but the second she went along with Nick by not telling the truth to Jack then she was no longer a victim.the sad thing is she is more mad with Nick telling Avery.the three of them could have hash it out on how to tell summer.instead of the trip and now the kissing.yes Jack loves Phyllis and he gets her but I think he will see it as her w as y to stay close to Nick. Once again she chose Nick over him.

Pink Sassylady, you are right on!

#12   2013/07/01 12:54PM
    Kimmd

Quote bukopandan:
    Quote pink sassylady:
    Quote Squish:
    Quote Kimmd:
    Quote LJMOM812: Let me start by saying that I am not a Phyllis fan, but this s/l is so insulting to her character. It was not long ago that she was babysitting him and he hated her. Now she is flirting with him and kissing him--ewww! Just tell Summer and Jack already! To me, Kyle's character makes no sense. He should hate Phyllis for the wahhy she always treated his mother. IMO I think it would have made more sense for him to sabotage her at work or something. Rather than do this weird incest/ cougar s/l.

Phyllis is a very intelligent woman. She is also a very loving and devoted mother. If Phyllis weren't so smart, she would NOT know how much the truth is going to destroy her daughter. Kyle is just a crush, he can easily be replaced. Nick is her FATHER, he can't be replaced and certainly not by a deadbeat like Jack Abbott!

According to the writers Phyllis isn't smart because no matter how difficult the truth is it has to come out and you don't go around seducing your daughter's boyfriend to camouflage the truth,what would Jack thinks when he hears the truth.

Jack will get it, he's always gotten Phyllis and what makes her tick, he'll be upset and rightly so but in the end he'll understand that she was a victim of Nick as well.

Yes she was a victim but the second she went along with Nick by not telling the truth to Jack then she was no longer a victim.the sad thing is she is more mad with Nick telling Avery.the three of them could have hash it out on how to tell summer.instead of the trip and now the kissing.yes Jack loves Phyllis and he gets her but I think he will see it as her w as y to stay close to Nick. Once again she chose Nick over him.

Who cares about Jack. It's too bad he didn't walk in and see them kissing. lol

#13   2013/07/01 01:12PM
    babydylon

Loving that Jack will be Summer's dad, the writers have done this right. Summer Abbott such a nice ring to it.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/01 01:16PM
    #14   2013/07/01 01:15PM
    babydylon

Quote Kimmd:
    Quote LJMOM812: Let me start by saying that I am not a Phyllis fan, but this s/l is so insulting to her character. It was not long ago that she was babysitting him and he hated her. Now she is flirting with him and kissing him--ewww! Just tell Summer and Jack already! To me, Kyle's character makes no sense. He should hate Phyllis for the way she always treated his mother. IMO I think it would have made more sense for him to sabotage her at work or something. Rather than do this weird incest/ cougar s/l.

The woman never graduate high school, now see how she acts. What we are seeing now is typical low class Phyllis, you got to (hate) the woman LOL

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/01 01:17PM
    #15   2013/07/01 01:22PM
    bukopandan

Quote Kimmd:
    Quote bukopandan:
    Quote pink sassylady:
    Quote Squish:
    Quote Kimmd:

Who cares about Jack. It's too bad he didn't walk in and see them kissing. lol

Sassylady's post speaks of Jack and of so much more.

#16   2013/07/01 03:42PM
    babydylon

Kyle, I wouldn't be surprised he and Summer's relationship will become nothing but a one side desire.

#17   2013/07/01 04:05PM
    butter99

Phyllis is not into kyle. even she knows better than that

#18   2013/07/01 04:18PM
    Rilynne

I can't see how Phyllis is the victim in this. Yes she was initially, Nick used her and Summer to ease his grief over losing Cassie. He robbed Jack of a daughter. His actions are as low as it gets. But for Phyllis to do this to her daughter and for Nick no less is low also. This will destroy Summer and Phyllis will lose Summer all in the name of Nick. And she will drive a wedge between Jack and his son. Phyllis should have told Nick to man up and tell the truth to everyone. Phyllis shouldn't have agreed to go along with all of this. She will have to leave town in shame. What a way to go out.

#19   2013/07/01 04:30PM
    JUJU41

Quote Kimmd:
    Quote LJMOM812: Let me start by saying that I am not a Phyllis fan, but this s/l is so insulting to her character. It was not long ago that she was babysitting him and he hated her. Now she is flirting with him and kissing him--ewww! Just tell Summer and Jack already! To me, Kyle's character makes no sense. He should hate Phyllis for the way she always treated his mother. IMO I think it would have made more sense for him to sabotage her at work or something. Rather than do this weird incest/ cougar s/l.

Talk about not being smart...lame brain Kyle is actually falling for ol' Phyl.

#20   2013/07/01 04:48PM
    reng

No wonder MS is leaving the show. This is a nauseating storyline.

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list