List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Sean Patrick Flanery is now on Dexter !!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Sean Patrick Flanery is now on Dexter !!!

Started by Cabo at 2013/06/30 11:27PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/14 08:42AM, Views: 1177, Replies: 19
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2013/07/07 01:03PM
    Re: Sean Patrick Flanery is now on Dexter !!!
    hopey pix

seanpatrickflanery.org/ has a great clip of Sean with dexter's sister on last Sunday's episode of Dexter!If you missed it,or can't get the channel yet,check it out for the clip!I loved it,and so wanted more!Get this man a series of his own after Dexter,PLEASE!!He's so handsome now!!

#12   2013/07/07 02:47PM
    hopey pix

ANY ONE of you Sammers,who sees Sean on Dexter tonight,let us POOR people who have to miss Dexter(who can't get the channel yet),how Sean's scenes went later tonight!!Please?Thanks!!

#13   2013/07/07 03:17PM
    Pretty Emerald

Quote hopey pix: ANY ONE of you Sammers,who sees Sean on Dexter tonight,let us POOR people who have to miss Dexter(who can't get the channel yet),how Sean's scenes went later tonight!!Please?Thanks!!

I'll be watching for sure! I LOVE Dexter and SPF looks so good, and is a great actor. I will report everything!~winks~!!

#14   2013/07/07 04:54PM
    hopey pix

Thanks to you,Pretty Emerald,and anybody else who posts after seeing Sunday's show!!Post away!!We want Sean to have a new show of his own don't we!!I SURE DO!! Y&R sure dropped the ball when they let him go!!Almost 2 years have passed,and I can't forget our Sam,or Sean at all!!So glad he's on Dexter,even though I don't have it this year!!I see DVD sets of Dexter,so they'll be out most likely later at the end of the year,for season 8,which Sean is in!!GO SEAN!!!(I saw the clip of him and Deborah from last week!(he had a bottle to replenish her electrolites,he said!!And was shaking it up for her!He's so trim!!And she said "It looks like Horse pee!!" It was so great to see even a clip of Sean!!Love him!!Just post away and let us know how tonight goes,OK EVERYBODY!!?

#15   2013/07/08 12:52AM
    Pretty Emerald

I'm watching Dexter now.....so far good-looking SPF was talking to Debra about her case. He gave her something to drink and see said that it looked like "horsepiss" so Hopey, it sounds like you already saw this....

#16   2013/07/08 01:09AM
    Pretty Emerald

Ok, the next scene that he is in.....he is still with Debra and they go to the dead guys place to find the stolen jewelry, he has to go to a meeting, so Debra says that she is going to go alone....he looks really good!

#17   2013/07/08 04:06AM
    hopey pix

Thanks for your input Pretty Emerald!I only got to see the clip on seanpatrickflanery.org/ and it was Sunday aft. and about 3 or 4 days ago on the site when SPFFAN1 posted to go to it!I didn't yet know it was from Sunday!I want to hear more please,SPF fans who saw SPF on Dexter Sunday!Old or new clips,whatever!!We love SPF!!

#18   2013/07/08 04:55AM
    Pretty Emerald

I didn't want to say too much because I didn't want to spoil it for you when you do get a chance to watch it! It was a great episode, Dexter is such an exciting show and having SPF on for this last season is really a great treat!

#19   2013/07/10 03:29AM
    hopey pix

I don't mind if you post what happened on Sunday's show,Pretty Emerald!Because I know I have to wait for the DVD,and that can be 3-4 months AFTER this season ends!!DARN!!I just can't get the channel it's on here right now!!What happened Sammers on Sunday's show?I haven't seen any more clips yet!I sure want to know!!HOW GREAT WAS OUR SPF?

#20   2013/07/14 08:42AM
    hopey pix

I wonder just how many posters who love SPF(SAM) will be watching Dexter tonight(Sunday)?I haven't got the channel it's on yet!And I just went on You Tube to see a montage of Sean on Stargate:SG1 from about 2007 or so!He's very handsome in it!My husband saw a show on Wed. with him on Space of it!!

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list