List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Spoiler: Delia

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spoiler: Delia

Started by Milkshake24 at 2013/06/30 03:11PM
    Latest post: 2013/10/10 01:16PM, Views: 7020, Replies: 15
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2013/10/10 11:00AM
    Re: Spoiler: Delia
    greengrass

From what i have read this whole s/l has nothing to do with Billy and Chloe.It's going to be all about starting a major war between Adam and Billy.The next generation of Newman/Abbott war.Billy and Victoria will stay together because JFP is doing it the same way she did the one on General Hospital.

#12   2013/10/10 12:20PM
    Yandy

Quote shabbykat: I hope Delia isn't leaving the show dieing off so Connor can have her eyes.

But that is exactly what's happening - these writers have no imagination!

#13   2013/10/10 12:45PM
    YOUNGESTER

She has a part on a new show called "The Millers" on CBS on Thursday Nights.

#14   2013/10/10 12:46PM
    china doll1942

Im thinking the same that would be sooooooooooo sad. I hope Delia does not die.

#15   2013/10/10 12:47PM
    alanadz

Quote greengrass: From what i have read this whole s/l has nothing to do with Billy and Chloe.It's going to be all about starting a major war between Adam and Billy.The next generation of Newman/Abbott war.Billy and Victoria will stay together because JFP is doing it the same way she did the one on General Hospital.

Yep. This is the next generation Newman/Abbott feud. And Victor and Jack will be on the sidelines stoking the fire.

#16   2013/10/10 01:16PM
    Soapbaby71

I don't totally agree with you, but one thing is for sure. I don't like Billy with Victoria. A marriage should be a partnership. Everything is fine as long as Billy kisses her rear. He's weak with her. Vicky forces him to side with her and her father over his brother, while she NEVER goes against daddy. In Vicky's world, the only person deserving of anything is Victor. He needs a woman that cares as much for his feelings as she does her own....and that's NOT Victoria!

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list