List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Nelson Branco Spoiler -- Phyllis's Exit (Sharon)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: Nelson Branco Spoiler -- Phyllis's Exit (Sharon)

Started by branconelli at 2013/06/30 06:10AM
    Latest post: 2013/07/02 05:55AM, Views: 20933, Replies: 132
    « 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 » »| page:
    #91   2013/06/30 05:31PM
    Re: Nelson Branco Spoiler -- Phyllis's Exit (Sharon)
    cutemama

Quote branconelli: Nelson Branco Spoils Phyllis Exit!

After learning SHARON switched Summer’s paternity test, Phyllis & Sharon fight. There is a violent struggle.

Phyllis falls down and lands in a coma.

Michelle Stafford taped her last show as Phyllis on Y&R June 19th. However, her last (speaking) scene really happened 2 weeks before that date.

Phyllis will spend her last 2 weeks on the show comatose in the hospital.

I knew it! I knew Sharon changed the results. Wow...

#92   2013/06/30 05:35PM
    janetb

Quote weatherholt3: My opinion and only my opinionis if they go there alot of fans will leave.

I'll be one of those fans who leaves if this is how Phyllis exits GC.It wouldn't be any surprise that Nick gets away with lying for 18 years even if Summer turns out to be his.Sharon has bipolar disorder and that's her built in excuse for everything she does.Who cares anymore, it's all so stupid.

#93   2013/06/30 05:38PM
    bukopandan

Can someone please supply a link so that we can read what actually was said? Thanks.

No matter how this plays out, if Sharon's involved or not, simple fact is that the Phreak will be gone!

#94   2013/06/30 05:40PM
    Yas25

Quote weatherholt3: My opinion and only my opinionis if they go there alot of fans will leave.

yup i will leave as well. This is way too much.

#95   2013/06/30 05:48PM
    Kimmd

Quote bukopandan: Can someone please supply a link so that we can read what actually was said? Thanks.

No matter how this plays out, if Sharon's involved or not, simple fact is that the Phreak will be gone!

It if plays out this way, Sharon will be the Phreak!

#96   2013/06/30 06:03PM
    bukopandan

Quote Kimmd:
    Quote bukopandan: Can someone please supply a link so that we can read what actually was said? Thanks.

It if plays out this way, Sharon will be the Phreak!

And Avery can step into Sharon's shoes and go bonkers (and start ironing her hair, too!), but then who will step into Avery's shoes....

#97   2013/06/30 06:06PM
    jilltidwell

Quote branconelli: Nelson Branco Spoils Phyllis Exit!

After learning SHARON switched Summer’s paternity test, Phyllis & Sharon fight. There is a violent struggle.

Phyllis falls down and lands in a coma.

Michelle Stafford taped her last show as Phyllis on Y&R June 19th. However, her last (speaking) scene really happened 2 weeks before that date.

Phyllis will spend her last 2 weeks on the show comatose in the hospital.

I don't believe this. I think this is just wishful thinking.

#98   2013/06/30 06:22PM
    Backspacer

What would Sharon get out of changing the DNA test. She was at the hospital seein her Dr. when she stepped out and saw Nick. Did she know at that time why Nick was there? Don't think so.
    She was with Nick the whole time after she came out- so- how could she have changed the results?
    Doesn't make sense for her to change the results. Would love to see this site the Nelson spoiler was found

#99   2013/06/30 06:26PM
    Kimmd

Quote Backspacer: What would Sharon get out of changing the DNA test. She was at the hospital seein her Dr. when she stepped out and saw Nick. Did she know at that time why Nick was there? Don't think so.
    She was with Nick the whole time after she came out- so- how could she have changed the results?
    Doesn't make sense for her to change the results. Would love to see this site the Nelson spoiler was found

Sharon is BP. She doesn't listen to her therapist, she is delusional and her meds need adjusting. She wants her old life back with Nick. the life she had before Nick had the affair with Phyllis and Phyllis got pregnant with Summer. IF Sharon was in her right mind, she would be deeply hurt and furious with Nick for lying about Summer.

#100   2013/06/30 06:36PM
    sharon n nic...

The writers really suck this time!

Getting our hopes up that Summer is Jacks and than nothing!

« 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list