List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Could this be Dylan's baby Chelsea's carrying????

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Could this be Dylan's baby Chelsea's carrying????

Started by Jonathan1993 at 2013/06/29 01:13PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/01 09:54AM, Views: 5075, Replies: 47
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #21   2013/06/29 06:19PM
    Re: Could this be Dylan's baby Chelsea's carrying????
    Blue 501

Quote Piperay:
    Quote lovinthesoaps: There is no drama in this baby being Dylans. Adam is going to flip his lid when he finds out the truth. Hopefully Chelsea will end up at the top of his sh*t list. Its where she belongs trying to keep him from his child.

Dylan and Chelsea are boring.... their sappy "love" story is lame and if this is where the writers are staying than Y&R is headed for the toilet.

TOTALLY agree. The sight of those two together is stomach turning, they make me gag cause they are so overly "sweet".

A little too much giggling for me. Chelsea must really be ticklish. She had giggly sex with Adam too. A big contrast between the usual desk/couch/stairs sex on Y&R.

#22   2013/06/29 06:22PM
    lilie

Another thing that came to mind in response to the baby being Adam's as causing more drama. When one think about it, there is NO drama in the baby being Adam's at all because I'm pretty sure MANY of us if not MOST already believe the baby to be Adam's.

With that said, where's the ELEMENT OF SURPRISE? After all this is a drama and having Dylan ended up being the baby's bio father will make more of a MUST SEE TV, cause then we would have the ELEMENT OF SURPRISE.

#23   2013/06/29 07:37PM
    lilie

please Soap Gods, make this Dylan's baby and be done with that ridiculous WTD story line

#24   2013/06/29 08:04PM
    Lizzytish

And the Dr. already confirmed that the baby was big for the supposed term of her pregnancy.

#25   2013/06/29 08:35PM
    lilie

Quote Lizzytish: And the Dr. already confirmed that the baby was big for the supposed term of her pregnancy.

what's your point?

#26   2013/06/30 12:21PM
    Laloni

Quote Jonathan1993: The baby blanket being given to charity sure seemed symbolic to me...she is done with adam..she wants and needs to put all things chadam out of her mind, first and foremost the baby they shared..i think she's getting delusional..if she doesnt think about THIS baby being adams, it wont be. UNLESS..that was some sort of misplaced anvil telling us that the first chadam baby was the only connection she has or should i say had to adam..and this baby is indeed dylans..I'll quit y&r if it is but you got to wonder what's up.

No its not Dylan's baby (unless the writers are going to pull a fast one) Chelsea had been to the doctor and told she was pregnant before she slept with Dylan plus big mouth Chloea had already encouraged her to find a daddy for the baby and Chloea was pushing for Cain but Dylan just happened to fall into Chelsea's bed or pulled into her bed

#27   2013/06/30 12:27PM
    Laloni

Quote Jonathan1993: I know part of me wants this to be Adams child because I love adam, but part of me is like wow they would give Adams first child like this it's adenine but I guess in a soap it's always drama so I understand. MCE said it was Adams baby so I think it will but part of me is like there's to many anvils dropping in Dylan's favor. It baffles me the lengths they'll go through to make SBU successfully by using your leading guy as a prop and giving him limited airtime. Idk what to think, it was awfully cold for her to put the blanket that Adams mom gave to him and put it in charity, he poured his heart out in that letter and she would do this to him, that's nit love to me. Idkkkkik what to expect anymore.

Chelsea is a cold hearted B*t*h. I can't stand her and I can hardly wait for her to get her upcomings for her lies, I hope Adam takes the baby away from her and she never gets to see it and I hope Dylan is man enough to show her the road. She is getting to big for her pants and I hate her.

#28   2013/06/30 01:43PM
    lilie

Quote Laloni:
    Quote Jonathan1993: The baby blanket being given to charity sure seemed symbolic to me...she is done with adam..she wants and needs to put all things chadam out of her mind, first and foremost the baby they shared..i think she's getting delusional..if she doesnt think about THIS baby being adams, it wont be. UNLESS..that was some sort of misplaced anvil telling us that the first chadam baby was the only connection she has or should i say had to adam..and this baby is indeed dylans..I'll quit y&r if it is but you got to wonder what's up.

No its not Dylan's baby (unless the writers are going to pull a fast one) Chelsea had been to the doctor and told she was pregnant before she slept with Dylan plus big mouth Chloea had already encouraged her to find a daddy for the baby and Chloea was pushing for Cain but Dylan just happened to fall into Chelsea's bed or pulled into her bed

Laloni, actually Chelbore end up in the hospital where it was confirmed she was pregnant way after she had her ONS with Dylan. I'm. almost certain of it because I watching back then religiously

#29   2013/06/30 02:20PM
    bigsoapfan2535

Laloni, actually Chelbore end up in the hospital where it was confirmed she was pregnant way after she had her ONS with Dylan. I'm. almost certain of it because I watching back then religiously[/quote]

Coming out of lurking to respond.

No I am sorry, you are incorrect. Chelsea found out that she was pregnant in Feb (she slept with Adam in Jan). She didn't sleep with Dylan until March. I can give you a link if you would like to confirm

#30   2013/06/30 02:20PM
    TwoOfEach

Quote lilie:
    Quote Laloni:

Laloni, actually Chelbore end up in the hospital where it was confirmed she was pregnant way after she had her ONS with Dylan. I'm. almost certain of it because I watching back then religiously

True, the hospital visit was after the ONS, BUT Chelsea received a sonogram where the baby had discernible baby features like arms and legs and a big head not a fetal egg sac. Also, the Chelsea had a fetal monitor for heartbeat and the doctor said that the hormone levels were normal for the baby's gestational age. Fetal heartbeat can be detected at 8 weeks and the hormone levels are also key to determining fetal age.

Also, Chelsea may have been telling the truth about her due date when talking to Melanie in front of Adam. If she conceived in mid January rather than NYE then her due date would be around October 8. The really stupid thing was her saying it in front of Adam, 10 minus 9 is 1 and they broke up in January (the first month).

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list