List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Sharon's Confession at Cassie's Grave. What Did Sh

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Sharon's Confession at Cassie's Grave. What Did Sh

Started by Kimmd at 2013/06/28 01:50PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/01 06:37AM, Views: 4990, Replies: 48
    « 1 2 3 4 5 page:
    #41   2013/07/01 03:34AM
    Re: Sharon's Confession at Cassie's Grave. What Did Sh
    croop

Quote Sunnyflower: Sharon switched the paternity test. End of story.
    I think she put her hair in the brush.. but the way that letter was just on nick's doorstep was very hinky.. I knew then that they were going to do something with this story.. Sharon is a dirty bird..

#42   2013/07/01 03:35AM
    croop

Quote go2girl:
    Quote Sunnyflower: Sharon switched the paternity test. End of story.

Nick is NOT Summer's bio-daddy. End of story.

LMAO I think you are going to be really upset soon.. all this gloating you have been doing for months.. I really can't wait to see this and your reaction to Sharon being the nasty one in this story.

#43   2013/07/01 03:40AM
    croop

Quote lovinthesoaps: I think Sharon was talking about all the bad choices she has made regarding men since Cassie died. I dont think she had anything to do with Nick's test or her own regarding Faith.

oh for sure they are going there... another blow to poor saint sharon

#44   2013/07/01 03:42AM
    croop

Quote go2girl:
    Quote T-mann:
    Quote bukopandan:
    Quote go2girl: Meh...Sharon was talking about her promiscuous ways that she just had a conversation with Adam about. That's the way it sounded.

That's what I heard.

And if Sharon did make a switch, her ability to sneak in and out of various hospital offices undetected and with free access to whatever she wanted and all the time in the world to think through a plan and execute it is amazing.

it is a soap so of course she could do it. You shicks are a funny bunch. Sharon did something bad and I think she did something hinky to the test. I really will love this story if they go there.

I'm not a Shick and I don't think Sharon is capable of doing such a thing. Seriously, who thinks Sharon has the smarts to pull it off? I don't.

Sure your not a shick LMAO.. like anyone believes that..
    all she had to do was brush her hair with Summer's brush.. they had sharon running NE and all her fans were ok with that.. thought nothing of it.. so she sure could change a little test.

#45   2013/07/01 03:44AM
    croop

Quote RavenNevermore:
    Quote T-mann:
    Quote go2girl:
    Quote Kimmd: MS told her tweeps that they would love the story that is coming up in July. So let the twist and turns being.

YES!!! I'm soooo enjoying this latest twist with Kyle dumping Summer for her mother, Phyllis. I love how Phyllis keeps it in the fameleeeee, LOL! Jack, now his son.

she has kissed kyle not bedded him like sharon bedded victor.. now that was gross and talk about keeping it in the famileeeeeeeeeee

The diff there is that Sharon went for a Sugar Daddy, which is far more acceptable than Phylliss robbing the cradle for her next sexscapade!

well again I did not see phyllis sexing kyle up.. I saw one kiss.. but we know sharon bedded her kids grandfather.. you gotta admit.. that was pretty freaking nasty.

#46   2013/07/01 03:45AM
    croop

Quote Squish:
    Quote billbull: Sharon changed Summer's paternity test.

She wanted to destroy every last shred of Phick.

Sharon thinks if she can get rid of Summer and kill Phyllis, she can have Nick all to herself.

Yep that's where the fruit loop trail is leading.

LMAO I like the name fruit loop for her too.,. but I loved Chloe calling her a wackadoo..

#47   2013/07/01 05:57AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote T-mann:
    Quote go2girl:
    Quote Kimmd: MS told her tweeps that they would love the story that is coming up in July. So let the twist and turns being.

YES!!! I'm soooo enjoying this latest twist with Kyle dumping Summer for her mother, Phyllis. I love how Phyllis keeps it in the fameleeeee, LOL! Jack, now his son.

she has kissed kyle not bedded him like sharon bedded victor.. now that was gross and talk about keeping it in the famileeeeeeeeeee

Sharon never bedded Victor.

Victor only married Sharon to get Nicky jealous and Sharon knew that.

#48   2013/07/01 06:33AM
    croop

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote T-mann:
    Quote go2girl:

sure she did.. a few times.. she married him for the big paycheck he gave her..

#49   2013/07/01 06:37AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote croop:
    Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote T-mann:
    Quote go2girl:

sure she did.. a few times.. she married him for the big paycheck he gave her..

Hi croop, I don't think we are going to agree on this one.

Lets agree not to agree.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/01 06:38AM
    « 1 2 3 4 5 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list