List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Phyllis' Replacement? Her Sister Avery Of Course!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Phyllis' Replacement? Her Sister Avery Of Course!

Started by typower at 2013/06/28 06:38AM
    Latest post: 2013/06/28 01:34PM, Views: 1299, Replies: 9
    page:
    #1   2013/06/28 06:38AM
    Phyllis' Replacement? Her Sister Avery Of Course!
    typower

I think once Avery get involved in the paternity SL, we will see her tough side come into play. She will be supportive of Nick and she will be supportive and protective of Summer.

As long as Phyllis is in GC, we only saw one side of Avery but once Phyllis is gone, I think we will see a much more layered character. I will miss Phyllis a lot. But I am looking forward to Avery's expanding role.

#2   2013/06/28 06:50AM
    Re: Phyllis' Replacement? Her Sister Avery Of Course!
    dafyduc

Although that seems to be avery's fondest fantasy(being Phyliss) not on her best day can she even come close

#3   2013/06/28 07:48AM
    typower

Quote dafyduc: Although that seems to be avery's fondest fantasy(being Phyliss) not on her best day can she even come close

One huge thing Avery has in her favor, she doesn't have all the baggage that Phyllis had. Even the great Bill Bell made mistakes. He did so much damage to the character of Phyllis before he decided to make her a permanent member of the Y&R cast.

#4   2013/06/28 08:23AM
    typower

I am looking forward to the Avery vs Sharon rivalry. Avery didn't have an affair with Nick and break up Sharon's marriage, so she won't have the guilt that Phyllis had.

#5   2013/06/28 08:46AM
    pink sassylady

I never felt Phyllis felt guilty when it came ShAron and Nick.Avery is smart and beautiful but I don't see her living up to Phyllis. I can't see her being anything like Phyllis. I can see summer being a young Phyllis .after all she has the mouth she has bully others she set fen up to have Kyle come running to protect her. She has the sassy that Phyllis has.she is fearless like Phyllis. She wants something she goes for it not caring what others feel or think or who gets hurt just like her mother.

#6   2013/06/28 08:46AM
    Lanie1959

Quote typower: I am looking forward to the Avery vs Sharon rivalry. Avery didn't have an affair with Nick and break up Sharon's marriage, so she won't have the guilt that Phyllis had.

I am looking forward to that as well.... it's time somebody told Sharon to go sit down

#7   2013/06/28 08:59AM
    typower

Quote pink sassylady: I never felt Phyllis felt guilty when it came ShAron and Nick.Avery is smart and beautiful but I don't see her living up to Phyllis. I can't see her being anything like Phyllis. I can see summer being a young Phyllis .after all she has the mouth she has bully others she set fen up to have Kyle come running to protect her. She has the sassy that Phyllis has.she is fearless like Phyllis. She wants something she goes for it not caring what others feel or think or who gets hurt just like her mother.

Very good points. You may be right.

#8   2013/06/28 10:09AM
    typower

I think the writers will change Avery's character after Phyllis leaves.

#9   2013/06/28 01:34PM
    Kimmd

It will be Avery or Chelsea.

#10   2013/06/28 01:34PM
    Kimmd

It will be Avery or Chelsea.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list