List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Not a Phyllis fan but... (No bashing please)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Not a Phyllis fan but... (No bashing please)

Started by Jacobet at 2013/06/27 07:31AM
    Latest post: 2013/06/27 07:48AM, Views: 222, Replies: 4
    page:
    #1   2013/06/27 07:31AM
    Not a Phyllis fan but... (No bashing please)
    Jacobet

Phyllis has always been the character that I love to hate. I won't miss her when she is gone so don't get me wrong. MS has played her so well and should be proud of her work.

The one thing I have always thought about Phyllis is that she is a good mother. I know, I know she has done some horrible things that have hurt her children but it was never intentional. I don't think Phyllis would seduce her daughter's boyfriend. I just think this is so out of character for Phyllis. I wish she would have been outraged and ripped Nick a new one and just told the truth. I wish she would have taken the high ground here because this time someone screwed her over. She shouldn't be the one hiding the mistake made by Nick. This story line doesn't feel like the Phyllis Newman I know and love to hate.

#2   2013/06/27 07:32AM
    Re: Not a Phyllis fan but... (No bashing please)
    faithlove

I 1000% agree bad writing for Phyllis

#3   2013/06/27 07:38AM
    chancegirl

Quote Jacobet: Phyllis has always been the character that I love to hate. I won't miss her when she is gone so don't get me wrong. MS has played her so well and should be proud of her work.

The one thing I have always thought about Phyllis is that she is a good mother. I know, I know she has done some horrible things that have hurt her children but it was never intentional. I don't think Phyllis would seduce her daughter's boyfriend. I just think this is so out of character for Phyllis. I wish she would have been outraged and ripped Nick a new one and just told the truth. I wish she would have taken the high ground here because this time someone screwed her over. She shouldn't be the one hiding the mistake made by Nick. This story line doesn't feel like the Phyllis Newman I know and love to hate.

I know. This is a Brooke Logan move from BB. Not Phyllis. I'm surprised she has kept quiet. But I will miss her. I have had a love hate relationship with this character from the beginning. Loved her always except when she was with Nick. First of all, I always loved shick and I also always felt like once she got with Nick she was written OOC. I always felt like she was a strong character and she seemed too weak with Nick. I wish Ronan would come and whisk her away. At least us Phonan fans could take comfort that she ended up with the right man.

#4   2013/06/27 07:45AM
    Jacobet

Quote chancegirl:
    Quote Jacobet: Phyllis has always been the character that I love to hate. I won't miss her when she is gone so don't get me wrong. MS has played her so well and should be proud of her work.

I know. This is a Brooke Logan move from BB. Not Phyllis. I'm surprised she has kept quiet. But I will miss her. I have had a love hate relationship with this character from the beginning. Loved her always except when she was with Nick. First of all, I always loved shick and I also always felt like once she got with Nick she was written OOC. I always felt like she was a strong character and she seemed too weak with Nick. I wish Ronan would come and whisk her away. At least us Phonan fans could take comfort that she ended up with the right man.

I am a Shick fan too. And yes Nick made Phyllis weak in a bad way. I always felt Phyllis and Jack belonged together until this go around. This time there isn't any chemistry so yes I could see her with Ronan.

#5   2013/06/27 07:48AM
    faithlove

Ronan was in love with Phyllis they had hot chemistry

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list